Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Anniversary Raffle - CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Archaists Thank you!
@Archaists Thank you!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Pyr

Sending over 15kt for 15 tickets!
@Pyr

Sending over 15kt for 15 tickets!
@Pyr sending gems for tickets in a moment!
@Pyr sending gems for tickets in a moment!
Wishlist
henry | 20 | they/them
tumblr_inline_ofbc886KrJ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofbc7jckOs1r2ao8y_540.png
@MegaSceptile @codeyuni Thanks to both of you!
@MegaSceptile @codeyuni Thanks to both of you!
@Pyr bump!
@Pyr bump!
bump
bump
Up!
Up!
@Pyr
Hello! It's nice that your doing a one year anniversary raffle! ^^ (Maybe I'll do that after a year! :D )So, may I get a ticket, please? C:
@Pyr
Hello! It's nice that your doing a one year anniversary raffle! ^^ (Maybe I'll do that after a year! :D )So, may I get a ticket, please? C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser Hello there! I forgot to clarify that bump ticket works if you have already purchased tickets. I made the necessary edit in the first post. If you'd like to purchase tickets, then I can count this bump as a free one for you :-)
@Saraceaser Hello there! I forgot to clarify that bump ticket works if you have already purchased tickets. I made the necessary edit in the first post. If you'd like to purchase tickets, then I can count this bump as a free one for you :-)
@Pyr Hmm? Oh, no, I was just asking if could buy a ticket. Sorry for the confusion! ;P
@Pyr Hmm? Oh, no, I was just asking if could buy a ticket. Sorry for the confusion! ;P
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31