Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Justpixels could I have dragon #1, an iron chest and the Sickle Kamaitachi familiar? [:
@Justpixels could I have dragon #1, an iron chest and the Sickle Kamaitachi familiar? [:
rSvYfKQ.png
@Justpixels

Hi! Could I have dragon #9 and the Dryad familiar? Thank you so much!
@Justpixels

Hi! Could I have dragon #9 and the Dryad familiar? Thank you so much!
@Cirran i could do dragon and familiar or chest ? i have to save some for two more days
@Cirran i could do dragon and familiar or chest ? i have to save some for two more days
Dc2sEdm.png
@Justpixels could I get the dragon & familiar? Thank you so much for helping out newer players <3
@Justpixels could I get the dragon & familiar? Thank you so much for helping out newer players <3
rSvYfKQ.png
@EeveelutionTamer sure just give me a second and i'll send them over
@EeveelutionTamer sure just give me a second and i'll send them over
Dc2sEdm.png
@Justpixels

may i have something that is left?
@Justpixels

may i have something that is left?
@Justpixels

May I please have a Longneck Interloper and an Iron Treasure Chest. Please and thank you.
@Justpixels

May I please have a Longneck Interloper and an Iron Treasure Chest. Please and thank you.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@chrissyv tons left i add new items / dragons everyday of opening so all new players have a chance of getting something , so what are you looking for ?

@ShinyHunter47 sure
@chrissyv tons left i add new items / dragons everyday of opening so all new players have a chance of getting something , so what are you looking for ?

@ShinyHunter47 sure
Dc2sEdm.png
@Justpixels May I please have chest?
@Justpixels May I please have chest?
@Justpixels Could I have a chest and the Poisonous Toridae?
Thank you!!
@Justpixels Could I have a chest and the Poisonous Toridae?
Thank you!!
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12