Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zekeu's Art Commission Shop
Hey I just thought I'd open a art shop to get treasure/gems, scrolls, and speciality items. You can offer an amount of treasure/gems, gene scrolls, scatter scrolls, and food but make sure you offer enough for my services or I will deny you. Any offers under 80,000 treasure or not equal to greater are not worth my materials to be wasted on. I run a tight ship because I really want to be able to get off my feet and help other newbies that come to our flights.

I'm a May, 2016 newbie! I want the make my progenitors look good for breeding. I'm on my phone, I don't own a computer. I found out coliseum and fairground doesn't work on mobile devices so I have no way of earning much money or training my dragons. I need treasure to free spaces in my lair and open nests because I'm going to breed gorgeous dragons for freebies. I want to help new members by giving them beautiful dragons that I've bred and help them as much as possible. I want to make this wonderful community even better than it already is. I promise this is going to a great cause. You only have to offer what you will pay me, only CR me when I finish your commission!!!

Looking for:

Treasure/Gems, food, scrolls, fertility, maturity.

Gene scrolls(High priority): Primary: Iridescent, petal, cherub. Secondary: Shimmer, facet, butterfly, peregrine. Tertiary: Underbelly, glimmer, okapi, smoke.

Speciality Items(High Priority): Boon of Fertility, Tri-Color Scatterscroll, Scroll of Maturity.

(Low Priority) Re-naming scrolls, breed change, remove genes, gene scrolls not listed as high priority.

Donations and tips are always welcomed with a smile.

Request My Services Form:

Username:
Offer:
What do you want me to draw:
Art Style:
Black and white or color:

Examples of past artwork( I draw animals, anime, chibis, pokemon, much more)

jZReqtf.jpg

SkQOMaK.jpg

qfb8MwI.jpg

Uyvj4Mt.jpg

DBF4LDr.jpg

Y4gX1ey.jpg

kNoa5s5.jpg

v9HjDfR.jpg

Hey I just thought I'd open a art shop to get treasure/gems, scrolls, and speciality items. You can offer an amount of treasure/gems, gene scrolls, scatter scrolls, and food but make sure you offer enough for my services or I will deny you. Any offers under 80,000 treasure or not equal to greater are not worth my materials to be wasted on. I run a tight ship because I really want to be able to get off my feet and help other newbies that come to our flights.

I'm a May, 2016 newbie! I want the make my progenitors look good for breeding. I'm on my phone, I don't own a computer. I found out coliseum and fairground doesn't work on mobile devices so I have no way of earning much money or training my dragons. I need treasure to free spaces in my lair and open nests because I'm going to breed gorgeous dragons for freebies. I want to help new members by giving them beautiful dragons that I've bred and help them as much as possible. I want to make this wonderful community even better than it already is. I promise this is going to a great cause. You only have to offer what you will pay me, only CR me when I finish your commission!!!

Looking for:

Treasure/Gems, food, scrolls, fertility, maturity.

Gene scrolls(High priority): Primary: Iridescent, petal, cherub. Secondary: Shimmer, facet, butterfly, peregrine. Tertiary: Underbelly, glimmer, okapi, smoke.

Speciality Items(High Priority): Boon of Fertility, Tri-Color Scatterscroll, Scroll of Maturity.

(Low Priority) Re-naming scrolls, breed change, remove genes, gene scrolls not listed as high priority.

Donations and tips are always welcomed with a smile.

Request My Services Form:

Username:
Offer:
What do you want me to draw:
Art Style:
Black and white or color:

Examples of past artwork( I draw animals, anime, chibis, pokemon, much more)

jZReqtf.jpg

SkQOMaK.jpg

qfb8MwI.jpg

Uyvj4Mt.jpg

DBF4LDr.jpg

Y4gX1ey.jpg

kNoa5s5.jpg

v9HjDfR.jpg

Bump.
Bump.
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!!!!
Bump!!!!
Bump!!!!!!!
Bump!!!!!!!
Bump!
Bump!
@Zekue Username: JustALotCrazy Offer: 100,000 treasure, and food whenever you need it. (just ask, even weeks after final payment. I'm always willing to lend a hand.) What do you want me to draw: I'd like a re-draw of my OC Kei, described and pictured below. Five feet, nine inches tall (about 177 cm) Vibrant blue eyes, pale skin Raven black hair that falls to her lowest rib. Parted above her right eye, natural blue streak over her left ear. [img]https://a.wattpad.com/cover/29639786-208-k683458.png[/img] Art Style: Anime/Manga, waist-up is fine Black and white or color: Color I'd like her to wear a purple shirt, similar to this: [img]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8244225.png[/img] If you have any questions, just ask! Feel free to make her sort of cutesy!
@Zekue

Username: JustALotCrazy
Offer: 100,000 treasure, and food whenever you need it. (just ask, even weeks after final payment. I'm always willing to lend a hand.)
What do you want me to draw: I'd like a re-draw of my OC Kei, described and pictured below.
Five feet, nine inches tall (about 177 cm)
Vibrant blue eyes, pale skin
Raven black hair that falls to her lowest rib. Parted above her right eye, natural blue streak over her left ear.
29639786-208-k683458.png
Art Style: Anime/Manga, waist-up is fine
Black and white or color: Color

I'd like her to wear a purple shirt, similar to this:
img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8244225.png

If you have any questions, just ask!
Feel free to make her sort of cutesy!

@JustALotCrazy I never got the notification for your request. Do you still want it?
@JustALotCrazy I never got the notification for your request. Do you still want it?
@Zekeu oh my that's my fault. I spelled your name wrong. Thank you, but no.
Did you ever get any business?
@Zekeu oh my that's my fault. I spelled your name wrong. Thank you, but no.
Did you ever get any business?