Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 97
@DuskWitch13 The sheet will be checked over in the next few days for such mistakes, although I would encourage anyone to check over their entries to make sure nothing has gone unnoticed.
@DuskWitch13 The sheet will be checked over in the next few days for such mistakes, although I would encourage anyone to check over their entries to make sure nothing has gone unnoticed.
Our thanks to everyone who donated to Shadow this last week. I hope you enjoy your prizes. :)
Our thanks to everyone who donated to Shadow this last week. I hope you enjoy your prizes. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Congratulations on a well fought battle, Shadow! I'm sure your deity is proud! I haven't fought this hard in a dom battle since Light vs plague. It was a lot of fun. Good job everyone!
Congratulations on a well fought battle, Shadow! I'm sure your deity is proud! I haven't fought this hard in a dom battle since Light vs plague. It was a lot of fun. Good job everyone!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
Congrats on a great second place, Shadow! (Although I was hoping you'd win)
It's always fun supporting you!

@phoeniixfire
OK, that's good to know. Thanks!
Congrats on a great second place, Shadow! (Although I was hoping you'd win)
It's always fun supporting you!

@phoeniixfire
OK, that's good to know. Thanks!
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
You did a fantastic job, Shadow!! Congrats on a battle well fought :)
You did a fantastic job, Shadow!! Congrats on a battle well fought :)
naturef2.png
Thank you everyone for all the dragons sent off to our momma! I'm sure they are all enjoying their time. We may not have won 1st place but we put up a great fight! ^.^ Now time to rest my clicking finger...
Thank you everyone for all the dragons sent off to our momma! I'm sure they are all enjoying their time. We may not have won 1st place but we put up a great fight! ^.^ Now time to rest my clicking finger...
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@hinatot - I'm so sorry I did not get your ping. I ended this battle with 42 pages of notifications from CRs. Most pings were lots in a continuous flow of notifications.
@hinatot - I'm so sorry I did not get your ping. I ended this battle with 42 pages of notifications from CRs. Most pings were lots in a continuous flow of notifications.
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
goo guardian, dam that was a ton of work
goo guardian, dam that was a ton of work
Eh25y1w.png
Good fight Shadow. You guys did amazing.
Droolmom will always be best mom! <3
Good fight Shadow. You guys did amazing.
Droolmom will always be best mom! <3
qZwEAEI.png TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
4fMLxHY.png
O6cEDNG.png
x5p5Lqa.png
@annonymousspoon

It's ok, I managed to get them in! ^^
@annonymousspoon

It's ok, I managed to get them in! ^^
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png