Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
@Thanatikos Sending you 2 level 7 dragons!
@Thanatikos Sending you 2 level 7 dragons!
[quote name="someKindOfGenius" date=2016-05-01 18:26:47] @bringmeataco I can't accept the trade while one or more of your dragons are in your coli party. [/quote] Sorry about that, I took off all the apparel, skins and familiars but forgot to remove them from the coli. oops!
someKindOfGenius wrote on 2016-05-01:
@bringmeataco

I can't accept the trade while one or more of your dragons are in your coli party.

Sorry about that, I took off all the apparel, skins and familiars but forgot to remove them from the coli. oops!
@TigressRising Thank you!
@TigressRising Thank you!
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
Happy May Day, Sornieth! Welcome to the festivities, I'm here for your DRAGONS! Let's show Shadowmom how much we love the dark and party alllll night!!

Happy May Day, Sornieth! Welcome to the festivities, I'm here for your DRAGONS! Let's show Shadowmom how much we love the dark and party alllll night!!

s9V17In.png PK0Dszw.pngU5UnYQX.pngl9cYzpi.png
@annonymousspoon

My apologies! I'm trying to figure out the new CR, welcome to my very first trade! XD Just a level 7 with color bonus for treasure and tickets... But any input on how you guys prefer trades would be swell! XD Thanks!
@annonymousspoon

My apologies! I'm trying to figure out the new CR, welcome to my very first trade! XD Just a level 7 with color bonus for treasure and tickets... But any input on how you guys prefer trades would be swell! XD Thanks!
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
@Kentouma - I think the only request people will make is including a message of what it is you're looking for. So since you said T and tickets here, it makes it a bit simpler figuring out payment if you include that in the little message section of the CR. Other then that its what ever you are comfortable with! thank you for your support!
@Kentouma - I think the only request people will make is including a message of what it is you're looking for. So since you said T and tickets here, it makes it a bit simpler figuring out payment if you include that in the little message section of the CR. Other then that its what ever you are comfortable with! thank you for your support!
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
Thanks! Will do!

@annonymousspoon
Thanks! Will do!

@annonymousspoon
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
Feel free to send me fodder!
I will match Fire payouts, give +500t for floral names.
(For those who want 3x the tickets, the CR must be one way with no payout.)
Feel free to send me fodder!
I will match Fire payouts, give +500t for floral names.
(For those who want 3x the tickets, the CR must be one way with no payout.)
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@someKindOfGenius, or anyone who may be on. I was sent 3 dergs for the OOf, they are asking for 3x the tickets. So reading the rules there is no price? also how do I put them in on the spreadsheet to get the triple tickets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
@someKindOfGenius, or anyone who may be on. I was sent 3 dergs for the OOf, they are asking for 3x the tickets. So reading the rules there is no price? also how do I put them in on the spreadsheet to get the triple tickets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Dandydots

The column on the right of the Level column is titled "0t?" If it's a triple ticket derg, put an x or something in that field, and ticket count on that line will triple.
@Dandydots

The column on the right of the Level column is titled "0t?" If it's a triple ticket derg, put an x or something in that field, and ticket count on that line will triple.
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png