Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ROUND 17] Mother's Day Raffle/Buy!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97
@GrumpyCatlover you should be able to enter as long as you're not a member of Shadow flight (there's a separate raffle for shady folks). Just pick an attendant and start sending us dragons. Thanks for wanting to support Shadow!
@GrumpyCatlover you should be able to enter as long as you're not a member of Shadow flight (there's a separate raffle for shady folks). Just pick an attendant and start sending us dragons. Thanks for wanting to support Shadow!
bombuary_participation_badge.png iaBp9ZB.png 2017_jan_profit_profit_top_badge_animated.gif tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@GrumpyCatlover

Like smalldarklight said, you are more than welcome to start sending any of our attendants dragons at any time, as long as they are marked as 'Online' on our spreadsheet. <--click to go the spreadsheet and see who's online!
@GrumpyCatlover

Like smalldarklight said, you are more than welcome to start sending any of our attendants dragons at any time, as long as they are marked as 'Online' on our spreadsheet. <--click to go the spreadsheet and see who's online!
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
@someKindOfGenius
thanks i couldn't seem to find who to send them to sorry for the inconvenience :)
@someKindOfGenius
thanks i couldn't seem to find who to send them to sorry for the inconvenience :)
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@GrumpyCatlover

Not at all! Happy to help out!
@GrumpyCatlover

Not at all! Happy to help out!
@ZincAlloy your dragons have been recorded! Thanks for supporting Shadow!
@ZincAlloy your dragons have been recorded! Thanks for supporting Shadow!
bombuary_participation_badge.png iaBp9ZB.png 2017_jan_profit_profit_top_badge_animated.gif tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@phoeniixfire
sending a level 12 fastlane uwu
@phoeniixfire
sending a level 12 fastlane uwu
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I saw the pack called "Bad Geology Joke" and groaned a little. A+ to whoever did that.
I saw the pack called "Bad Geology Joke" and groaned a little. A+ to whoever did that.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@someKindOfGenius

I am sending 3 level 7 dragons to you for zero treasure
@someKindOfGenius

I am sending 3 level 7 dragons to you for zero treasure
@bringmeataco

I can't accept the trade while one or more of your dragons are in your coli party.
@bringmeataco

I can't accept the trade while one or more of your dragons are in your coli party.
OK, I am back and accepting dragons, no need to ping first!

Remember, you can get yourself some extra treasure (and save me some paperwork) by sending me a fast-lane request. Of course, then you are missing out on all the AWESOME prizes.

In fact, you need to go look at the list of prizes again right now. Then come back and send us twice as many dragons. :)
OK, I am back and accepting dragons, no need to ping first!

Remember, you can get yourself some extra treasure (and save me some paperwork) by sending me a fast-lane request. Of course, then you are missing out on all the AWESOME prizes.

In fact, you need to go look at the list of prizes again right now. Then come back and send us twice as many dragons. :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 96 97