Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIGHT SPRITE - RAFFLE IS ENDED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 105 106
@Qnyxz Good day, would I please be allowed to purchase one entry ticket for option 3? 175 gems plus 122,500 treasure?
@Qnyxz Good day, would I please be allowed to purchase one entry ticket for option 3? 175 gems plus 122,500 treasure?
@Monako

Sure you can. Just send me it in a PM.

I am hoping that the split payments will help some more players with entering.
@Monako

Sure you can. Just send me it in a PM.

I am hoping that the split payments will help some more players with entering.
@Qnyxz It actually helps quite a lot, I usually have a bit of gems but I have to be a tad more careful with them in case I have to buy blueprints for accents or give refunds. I really appreciate the way you've made this raffle and I'll probably return for more entries. X3
@Qnyxz It actually helps quite a lot, I usually have a bit of gems but I have to be a tad more careful with them in case I have to buy blueprints for accents or give refunds. I really appreciate the way you've made this raffle and I'll probably return for more entries. X3
Monako Entry Processed
Monako Entry Processed

5 ADDITIONAL PRIZES ADDED TO THE PRIZE POOL

5 ADDITIONAL PRIZES ADDED TO THE PRIZE POOL
Good morning Flight Rising
Good morning Flight Rising
5 Prizes added Mixed currency Accepted more prizes to come in the future. What are you waiting for join today.
5 Prizes added Mixed currency Accepted more prizes to come in the future. What are you waiting for join today.
@Qnyxz
To say I'm entering. Sending PM now!
Edit: Forgot to say I'm buying one ticket ahaha
@Qnyxz
To say I'm entering. Sending PM now!
Edit: Forgot to say I'm buying one ticket ahaha
yjfqVwL.gif

zL0TR.gif6zQIX.gif4ECOH.gifywQ5Y.gifDEqik.gif2EC8g.giflhkAS.gif8jIa7.gif
TheRoyalMask entry added
TheRoyalMask entry added
There is one less entry to get after the last person who joined. So that means there are 324 entries left. Get yours soon.
There is one less entry to get after the last person who joined. So that means there are 324 entries left. Get yours soon.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 105 106