Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Heavensaxis

Could I please have the accent Sleeping on Stars, two random familiars, and two random pieces of apparel???
@Heavensaxis

Could I please have the accent Sleeping on Stars, two random familiars, and two random pieces of apparel???
little-wahle.png
@HeavensAxis May I have Seether? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14113306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141134/14113306_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, any one of these accents in order of which one I want <3 [Skin=12655][Skin=12598][Skin=9200][Skin=12620] And really just any scars! I love putting them on my coliseum battlers! (Also, if there are none left, I'd love the night sky silk if it is still available!)
@HeavensAxis

May I have Seether?

14113306_350.png

Also, any one of these accents in order of which one I want <3

And really just any scars! I love putting them on my coliseum battlers! (Also, if there are none left, I'd love the night sky silk if it is still available!)
@HeavensAxis
Can I get the level 25 dragon?
@HeavensAxis
Can I get the level 25 dragon?
flight_rising_dragon_size_comparison_by_incoherrant-d6p86ya.png

Credit to the artists who made this
@heavensaxis CouldI have any guise and the pixie (forgot name) gem apparel please? :>
I am also interested in the accent: sparklebow g.
Thank you so much for this ;w;
@heavensaxis CouldI have any guise and the pixie (forgot name) gem apparel please? :>
I am also interested in the accent: sparklebow g.
Thank you so much for this ;w;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@heavensaxis Could get the cursed watcher skin please? :)
@heavensaxis Could get the cursed watcher skin please? :)
@HeavensAxis Good luck to you in your future endeavours! Really nice of you to hand everything out before you leave, too. As there are a bunch of people ahead of me, I'm gonna list a few things in order of preference, so you can simply pick out two apparel items and something from the skins section out of what is left! Apparel: [item=chillspike collar] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=solar blades] [item=Pixie Procession] [item=reaper guise] [item=harvest guise] [item=Regal Masque] [item=Brown Daredevil Cover] [item=prismatic wing silks] [item=Googly Confusion] (chillspike collar being 1st, googly confusion last) Skins: Skin: Molten Defender (been eyein' that one for so long u wouldn't even believe) Accent: Bursting Heart Imp M Accent: Smolder On Accent: Runic Vipes M Imp Accent: Sparklebow G Accent: Sleeping on Stars Skin: Chosen One V2 Accent: Rune Traces Accent: Prismatic Slats
@HeavensAxis

Good luck to you in your future endeavours! Really nice of you to hand everything out before you leave, too.
As there are a bunch of people ahead of me, I'm gonna list a few things in order of preference, so you can simply pick out two apparel items and something from the skins section out of what is left!

Apparel:

Chillspike Collar Moonglow Thorns Solar Blades Pixie Procession Reaper Guise Harvest Guise Regal Masque Brown Daredevil Cover Prismatic Wing Silks Googly Confusion

(chillspike collar being 1st, googly confusion last)

Skins:

Skin: Molten Defender (been eyein' that one for so long u wouldn't even believe)
Accent: Bursting Heart Imp M
Accent: Smolder On
Accent: Runic Vipes M Imp
Accent: Sparklebow G
Accent: Sleeping on Stars
Skin: Chosen One V2
Accent: Rune Traces
Accent: Prismatic Slats
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
[center][color=yellowgreen]@heavensaxis if theyre still available, is it okay if I take these items ? ;v; [item=crystalhide treads][item= night sky wing silks] [item= accent: shaggy black mane][/center]
@heavensaxis

if theyre still available, is it okay if I take these items ? ;v;

Crystalhide Treads Night Sky Wing Silks Accent: Shaggy Black Mane
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
@HeavensAxis if they arnt already taken can i have [item=Winter Wind][item=Reaper Guise][item=Otherworldly Aura][item=Smokebillow Sham][item=Accent: Furnace Queen]
@HeavensAxis if they arnt already taken can i have
Winter Wind Reaper Guise Otherworldly Aura Smokebillow Sham Accent: Furnace Queen
@heavensaxis hello! sorry to see a player leave the community, hope you have a good time with real life. could i claim any two of the following ( no preference order ): [item=magmatic pauldrons] [item=prismatic wing silks] [item=river royalist tail rings] [item=reaper guise] [item=night sky wing silks] [item=solar blades] [item=enchanter's cloak] [item=golden wing silks] [item=chillspike collar] accent: sleeping on the stars (accent: small white birds) caleb [id:18455725]
@heavensaxis
hello! sorry to see a player leave the community, hope you have a good time with real life.
could i claim any two of the following ( no preference order ):
Magmatic Pauldrons Prismatic Wing Silks River Royalist Tail Rings Reaper Guise Night Sky Wing Silks Solar Blades Enchanter's Cloak Golden Wing Silks Chillspike Collar
accent: sleeping on the stars
(accent: small white birds)
caleb [id:18455725]
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
@HeavensAxis Hi! Could I have any two of the following? [item=chillspike collar] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=gustborne balloon] [item=solar blades] [item=Pixie Procession] [item=Googly Confusion] [item=reaper guise] [item=harvest guise] [item=skeletal chimes] [item=Crystalhide Treads] And then any one of these? Accent: Smolder On, Accent: Sparklebow G, Skin: Chosen One V2, Accent: Runic Vipes M Imp, Skin: Molten Defender I'd happily take a couple of familiars, but I can't access those links, so I'll leave this as it is. Items listed are in no particular order, as well!
@HeavensAxis

Hi! Could I have any two of the following?

Chillspike Collar Moonglow Thorns Gustborne Balloon Solar Blades Pixie Procession Googly Confusion Reaper Guise Harvest Guise Skeletal Chimes Crystalhide Treads

And then any one of these?

Accent: Smolder On, Accent: Sparklebow G, Skin: Chosen One V2, Accent: Runic Vipes M Imp, Skin: Molten Defender

I'd happily take a couple of familiars, but I can't access those links, so I'll leave this as it is. Items listed are in no particular order, as well!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19