Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners announced!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
@topiratti
Have a great anniversary! ^^ Can i enter both? I'm Sap88 here and don't have a cs account.
@topiratti
Have a great anniversary! ^^ Can i enter both? I'm Sap88 here and don't have a cs account.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@topiratti

I'd like to enter for the gem giveaway please.

Also I hope you have a happy anniversary! :)
@topiratti

I'd like to enter for the gem giveaway please.

Also I hope you have a happy anniversary! :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@topiratti
Happy Almost-Anniversary!
Could I be entered into both, please? (I don't have a CS account^^)
@topiratti
Happy Almost-Anniversary!
Could I be entered into both, please? (I don't have a CS account^^)
SshqD6Q.png
@topiratti

May I be added to both please? ^^
@topiratti

May I be added to both please? ^^
@topiratti Have a great anniversary! Could I please be entered into both? I'm Thunderbird21 and don't have a CS account.
@topiratti Have a great anniversary! Could I please be entered into both? I'm Thunderbird21 and don't have a CS account.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@TOPiratti
May I enter both please? Username: theinkqusitr201 (FR)
@TOPiratti
May I enter both please? Username: theinkqusitr201 (FR)
@topiratti
I'm entering both! Username:kingoffools (fr)
@topiratti
I'm entering both! Username:kingoffools (fr)
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@topiratti

Entering both, please! :) I only have FR.
@topiratti

Entering both, please! :) I only have FR.
@topiratti How exciting, congrats on your anniversary :D!! And I hope you enjoy Water, it's a great flight ^__^! If you enjoy geneing as the WC scrolls suggest you might want to check out Gene Addicts Anonymous when you switch over, it's a lot of fun :P! I'd love to enter both raffles if possible, thanks for hosting such a fun event ^^
@topiratti How exciting, congrats on your anniversary :D!! And I hope you enjoy Water, it's a great flight ^__^! If you enjoy geneing as the WC scrolls suggest you might want to check out Gene Addicts Anonymous when you switch over, it's a lot of fun :P! I'd love to enter both raffles if possible, thanks for hosting such a fun event ^^
cP22QlS.png
@topiratti Can I join the both please? For the wildclaw one, if I win, I'd love to change her to be one :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14505420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145055/14505420_350.png[/img] [/url]
@topiratti Can I join the both please? For the wildclaw one, if I win, I'd love to change her to be one :)

14505420_350.png

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24