Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winners announced!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@topiratti

I would love to enter both please but don't have a CS account
@topiratti

I would love to enter both please but don't have a CS account
@topiratti
This is a great thing you are doing! happy anniversary!

I would like to enter both please!
I am working like crazy to earn enough gems to pay off a WC scroll (for my progen) from a user and the gems would really help :D
As for the scroll, if I win it, I could stop being so stressed about the pay off (since I don't have the scroll yet)

hehe, thanks for the chance!

(hmm, people have been recommending CS to me...)
OwO
@topiratti
This is a great thing you are doing! happy anniversary!

I would like to enter both please!
I am working like crazy to earn enough gems to pay off a WC scroll (for my progen) from a user and the gems would really help :D
As for the scroll, if I win it, I could stop being so stressed about the pay off (since I don't have the scroll yet)

hehe, thanks for the chance!

(hmm, people have been recommending CS to me...)
OwO
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
@topiratti
I don't even remember my old CS account to be honest. ^^' But I'd really like to enter both giveaways. My user is AristosAchaion34

Congrats on two years!
@topiratti
I don't even remember my old CS account to be honest. ^^' But I'd really like to enter both giveaways. My user is AristosAchaion34

Congrats on two years!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@topiratti
I would love to enter both!! I have a massive list of genes I need to get an a lovely pastel punk gen1 to turn into a Wildclaw. XD
@topiratti
I would love to enter both!! I have a massive list of genes I need to get an a lovely pastel punk gen1 to turn into a Wildclaw. XD
9uAAn0f.png
@topiratti

Oh man, happy early anniversary! I'd like to enter the gem giveaway please! User: mewpoo
@topiratti

Oh man, happy early anniversary! I'd like to enter the gem giveaway please! User: mewpoo
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@topiratti
i'd like to enter for the gem giveaway, please, my usernames are Night-Surgeon/nightsurgeon
@topiratti
i'd like to enter for the gem giveaway, please, my usernames are Night-Surgeon/nightsurgeon
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
@topiratti

Congrats on the two year anniversary! I just had my 1st anniversary yesterday, and it's been a blast for sure. Also, welcome in advance to water flight!

As for the giveaways, I'd love to enter the 1000 gems one. Don't have a CS account, so just put in my FR name, McMod. And thank you!
@topiratti

Congrats on the two year anniversary! I just had my 1st anniversary yesterday, and it's been a blast for sure. Also, welcome in advance to water flight!

As for the giveaways, I'd love to enter the 1000 gems one. Don't have a CS account, so just put in my FR name, McMod. And thank you!
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@topiratti

Congrats on you anniversary! I'm still a newbie on this site, didn't join until last years nov reg window c:

May I enter in both giveaways? I don't have a CS account so my FR is KryptoniteFury! I want to use the wildclaw breed change on a ivory/sand/banana fae c:
@topiratti

Congrats on you anniversary! I'm still a newbie on this site, didn't join until last years nov reg window c:

May I enter in both giveaways? I don't have a CS account so my FR is KryptoniteFury! I want to use the wildclaw breed change on a ivory/sand/banana fae c:
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@topiratti hallloooo i'd be interested in entering both :') gz on ur 2 yr!!!
@topiratti hallloooo i'd be interested in entering both :') gz on ur 2 yr!!!
@topiratti I would love to enter both please! I don't have a CS Account, but my Username on here is Etahrey
@topiratti I would love to enter both please! I don't have a CS Account, but my Username on here is Etahrey
XTn9HoC.pngKaOMOQ9.pngDnJoBoJ.pngzfh5eCs.pngnELgTrX.pngeuNboHf.png9kCfymP.pngd0cFyL5.pngwxf67Gi.pngYUcNBJx.pngpvAmwLT.png1mo4SBk.pngo5Hp5GF.pngU9qyAE5.pngOjRO1a9.png
DPSlXho.png.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24