Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lvl 25 Dragon Raffle!{CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@timelessnickel5

1)fiery storm
2)sentinel gift

Thank you for hosting the raffle, ^_^
@timelessnickel5

1)fiery storm
2)sentinel gift

Thank you for hosting the raffle, ^_^
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@TimelessNickel5 Can I get gift of the arcane or if it's already taken chest galore? Thank you so much!!
@TimelessNickel5 Can I get gift of the arcane or if it's already taken chest galore? Thank you so much!!
@TimelessNickel5

Wow thanks so much!

Could I get one of the art prizes please? Preferably the full body, but if that is taken, the headshot would be great :)
@TimelessNickel5

Wow thanks so much!

Could I get one of the art prizes please? Preferably the full body, but if that is taken, the headshot would be great :)
@themightkathy
Sure! Go on ahead and send a pm with needed details and references for the art. :)
@themightkathy
Sure! Go on ahead and send a pm with needed details and references for the art. :)
webp_net_gifmaker__4__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro5v.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__3__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro67.gif
@Catherine68
Unfortunately, someone else has already gotten that prize. Can you please pick a different one? :)
@Catherine68
Unfortunately, someone else has already gotten that prize. Can you please pick a different one? :)
webp_net_gifmaker__4__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro5v.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__3__by_quatrus5301-dc4ro67.gif
@TimelessNickel5
Thank you so much for hosting this raffle and to everyone that helped support it!
I would like one of the following (they are in order of most wanted to least):

1.The imperial Fizmorayen
2.Chest Galore
3.Sentinel's Gift
4.The imperial Krys
@TimelessNickel5
Thank you so much for hosting this raffle and to everyone that helped support it!
I would like one of the following (they are in order of most wanted to least):

1.The imperial Fizmorayen
2.Chest Galore
3.Sentinel's Gift
4.The imperial Krys
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@TimelessNickel5, Could I please get Sentinel's Gift or if that's gone could I get Defence and Aid please?
@TimelessNickel5, Could I please get Sentinel's Gift or if that's gone could I get Defence and Aid please?
@SweetCucurbita
You are very welcome!
@SweetCucurbita
You are very welcome!
Round 2 Prize Winners

1. @Lup
2. @Mudlood
3. @Text
4. @Clusterfox
5. @Krimie
Round 2 Prize Winners

1. @Lup
2. @Mudlood
3. @Text
4. @Clusterfox
5. @Krimie
@TimelessNickel5
Sentinel's Gift if that is still there?
@TimelessNickel5
Sentinel's Gift if that is still there?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8