Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mystery box grab bags
1 2 3 4 5
@frenklle
If its items you seek, we've plenty to spare. Especially Chimera Fangs... Is there any particular things youd like?
@frenklle
If its items you seek, we've plenty to spare. Especially Chimera Fangs... Is there any particular things youd like?
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

ill take a silver one @frenklle
ill take a silver one @frenklle
lrjj2_by_myserpentine-da5iner.png

I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@monkjorgy
Sure! Just send payment ^^

@monkjorgy
Sure! Just send payment ^^

jpj0w0.jpg
@Hibiscius
He took a moment to think.
"Weeeell.. I DO love any chests or things to open as I cannot opoen my own boxes.. I also love golden silks and really any bright apparel.
But honestly I'll take almost anything as long as it is equal to the price.
Except food random materials and random trinkets XD"
@Hibiscius
He took a moment to think.
"Weeeell.. I DO love any chests or things to open as I cannot opoen my own boxes.. I also love golden silks and really any bright apparel.
But honestly I'll take almost anything as long as it is equal to the price.
Except food random materials and random trinkets XD"
jpj0w0.jpg
@Frenklle

Can I get a green & silver one - oh and, just to make sure.. k=thousand, right?.. xD
@Frenklle

Can I get a green & silver one - oh and, just to make sure.. k=thousand, right?.. xD
@Frenklle Well we need our chests sadly so gems and treasure it is, sir.
@Frenklle Well we need our chests sadly so gems and treasure it is, sir.

@torterrta
Yup! K=thousand!
@torterrta
Yup! K=thousand!
jpj0w0.jpg
@Hibiscius
He smiles.
"Alright! As soon as I safely receive payment I'll give you your box!"
@Hibiscius
He smiles.
"Alright! As soon as I safely receive payment I'll give you your box!"
jpj0w0.jpg
@Frenklle
Ah it would seem that we have procured a rusty treasure chest if that picques your interest sir. Please pm our clan founder and we shall discuss there.
@Frenklle
Ah it would seem that we have procured a rusty treasure chest if that picques your interest sir. Please pm our clan founder and we shall discuss there.

@Frenklle I would like a silver box, please. I will be paying with treasure. ill send the payment over as soon as you ping me back. thanks!
@Frenklle I would like a silver box, please. I will be paying with treasure. ill send the payment over as soon as you ping me back. thanks!
tuDXykQ.png She/Her | Amaya | 16 | May 1st | Arcanite tuDXykQ.png
wcOe1pF.png +3hr | Galaxy themed fanatic | Skydancer & Wildclaw hoarder wcOe1pF.png

Arcanum-Hatchery-1.pngy6Tz96p.pngmkyCRvi.pngv0CPm88.png2tFBK2g.pngBkLX97a.pngipnEeR0.png
1 2 3 4 5