Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mystery box grab bags
[Color=blue][b]I'm afraid this shop is momentarily closed! Sorry and we hope to be back open soon![/b][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20154068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201541/20154068_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]A mysterious looking nocturne flies down and lands gently in from of you. He is carrying a large sack full of different sized and colored boxes. He turns to you and says in a soothing, yet strange voice: "hellooo there! Would you like to take a look at my boxes? You may be ssssurprised![/i][/b] [i][b]he dumps the following boxes in front of you and urges you to buy. They all have price tags[/b][/i] Yellow box. Price, 1k treasure or 2g. Appearance. This small yellow box has intracate designs on it but is quite small and light. Your likely to get a few small things. Green box. Price, 3k treasure or 6g Appearance This box is quite large and is painted with pictures of tree and vines. It seems to be moving and faint screeching can be heard from inside. Purple box. Price, 5k treasure or 10g. Appearance. This purple box is about the size (and shape) of a small barrel. There is a strand of fabric coming out a hole in the side. Silver box. Price 10k treasure or 20g. Appearance. This silver box is the size of a microwave. You are likely to get all sorts of stuff! (I have the contents of the boxes and the order written on a price of paper so it is not up to me who gets what) [u]there is no limit to the number of boxes you can buy.[/u]

I'm afraid this shop is momentarily closed! Sorry and we hope to be back open soon!

20154068_350.png

A mysterious looking nocturne flies down and lands gently in from of you. He is carrying a large sack full of different sized and colored boxes. He turns to you and says in a soothing, yet strange voice: "hellooo there! Would you like to take a look at my boxes? You may be ssssurprised!

he dumps the following boxes in front of you and urges you to buy. They all have price tags

Yellow box.
Price, 1k treasure or 2g.

Appearance.
This small yellow box has intracate designs on it but is quite small and light.
Your likely to get a few small things.

Green box.
Price, 3k treasure or 6g

Appearance
This box is quite large and is painted with pictures of tree and vines.
It seems to be moving and faint screeching can be heard from inside.

Purple box.
Price, 5k treasure or 10g.

Appearance.
This purple box is about the size (and shape) of a small barrel.
There is a strand of fabric coming out a hole in the side.

Silver box.
Price 10k treasure or 20g.

Appearance.
This silver box is the size of a microwave.
You are likely to get all sorts of stuff!

(I have the contents of the boxes and the order written on a price of paper so it is not up to me who gets what)

there is no limit to the number of boxes you can buy.
jpj0w0.jpg
Self ping @frenklle
Self ping @frenklle
jpj0w0.jpg
@frenklle
could i get
a green and silver box?
@frenklle
could i get
a green and silver box?
Full_sig.png
@Annago
Absolutely!
Just send the payment and I'll reply with your boxes ^^
@Annago
Absolutely!
Just send the payment and I'll reply with your boxes ^^
jpj0w0.jpg
@frenklle

"I'd like a green box and a purple box," a large than average fae whispers.
@frenklle

"I'd like a green box and a purple box," a large than average fae whispers.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@frenklle

Hi again! Hope that the scrying workshop photos posted well :)

I'd like a green box and a silver box.

Message heading your way
@frenklle

Hi again! Hope that the scrying workshop photos posted well :)

I'd like a green box and a silver box.

Message heading your way
@seige
Alright!

@rominion
It did work! Thanks for that^^
@seige
Alright!

@rominion
It did work! Thanks for that^^
jpj0w0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
jpj0w0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
jpj0w0.jpg
@frenklle can get a silver and a purple box? will send payment asap!
@frenklle can get a silver and a purple box? will send payment asap!
Wishlist
henry | 20 | they/them
tumblr_inline_ofbc886KrJ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofbc7jckOs1r2ao8y_540.png