Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Great Olympian Raffle- CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
All caught up!

Today has been a good birthday and I am calling it a night now but there are still four more hours to submit tickets! Good luck to everyone!
All caught up!

Today has been a good birthday and I am calling it a night now but there are still four more hours to submit tickets! Good luck to everyone!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
The raffle is now closed! Thanks everyone for participating! The prizes will be drawn later today. ^^
The raffle is now closed! Thanks everyone for participating! The prizes will be drawn later today. ^^
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@LifeofaDreamer @cheesecakewizard @cellatte @fliederkuh @LaughingZuru @Parsnips @rembrandt @Thalassophilous @Riisa @Mirrorstone @Lup @Shinyfox @ellensaurus @Zarena @Sorikia @PawFoster @Kotoej @TasteLikeSeafood @kurohahaha @RedlaSunShowers @Ankha @tahwarts @Seijuurou @uprisingattorney @Raizyn @AgentCricket @Lamang @hinatot @GiroGirl723 @Scrubbie @MeeshaGreenleaf

I am now drawing prizes for the raffle! If anyone would like to watch it happen live in the spreadsheet document, feel free to hop on over here!

Winners will be announced shortly!
@LifeofaDreamer @cheesecakewizard @cellatte @fliederkuh @LaughingZuru @Parsnips @rembrandt @Thalassophilous @Riisa @Mirrorstone @Lup @Shinyfox @ellensaurus @Zarena @Sorikia @PawFoster @Kotoej @TasteLikeSeafood @kurohahaha @RedlaSunShowers @Ankha @tahwarts @Seijuurou @uprisingattorney @Raizyn @AgentCricket @Lamang @hinatot @GiroGirl723 @Scrubbie @MeeshaGreenleaf

I am now drawing prizes for the raffle! If anyone would like to watch it happen live in the spreadsheet document, feel free to hop on over here!

Winners will be announced shortly!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FaDN3cqX-_I/Vto_XGj18FI/AAAAAAAAYkY/lfQKJ_5qbOc/w650-h550-no/raffleheader.png[/img] Aaaaand after two hours and more than 280 redraws later (at a certain point I stopped counting redraws) we finally have our winners! Thank you all for participating in the raffle and congratulations! If you're one of the winners in the first group, please ping me with a list of the prizes you want, from most to least, according to what your number is (ex. If you're number 5, send me a list of your top 5 prizes). If you're one of the winners in the second group, please wait until I have finished handling prizes for the first group before giving me your lists. I will ping you again when it's time for you to choose your prizes, along with an updated prize list. [center][b]GROUP 1 (please send me your lists!):[/b] [b]1. @Shinyfox * 2. @kurohahaha *[/b] [b]3. @Sorikia *[/b] [b]4. @Parsnips *[/b] [b]5. @TasteLikeSeafood *[/b] [b]6. @tahwarts *[/b] [b]7. @RedlaSunShowers *[/b] [b]8. @uprisingattorney * 9. @Mirrorstone *[/b] [b]10. @Seijuurou *[/b] [b]GROUP 2 (not up yet!):[/b] 11. @MeeshaGreenleaf 12. @cellatte 13. @LifeofaDreamer 14. @ellensaurus 15. @Lamang 16. @Ankha 17. @Raizyn 18. @hinatot Bolded names are those whose lists I've gotten, and ones with * are those that I've delivered prizes to. [b] ***Also, an important note on any art prizes: I am currently busy studying for final exams, so for the next few weeks I might be slow at getting art to you. I will do my best to deliver them in a timely fashion but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to finish them until finals end.[/b]
raffleheader.png

Aaaaand after two hours and more than 280 redraws later (at a certain point I stopped counting redraws) we finally have our winners! Thank you all for participating in the raffle and congratulations! If you're one of the winners in the first group, please ping me with a list of the prizes you want, from most to least, according to what your number is (ex. If you're number 5, send me a list of your top 5 prizes). If you're one of the winners in the second group, please wait until I have finished handling prizes for the first group before giving me your lists. I will ping you again when it's time for you to choose your prizes, along with an updated prize list.
GROUP 1 (please send me your lists!):
1. @Shinyfox *
2. @kurohahaha *

3. @Sorikia *
4. @Parsnips *
5. @TasteLikeSeafood *
6. @tahwarts *
7. @RedlaSunShowers *
8. @uprisingattorney *
9. @Mirrorstone *

10. @Seijuurou *

GROUP 2 (not up yet!):
11. @MeeshaGreenleaf
12. @cellatte
13. @LifeofaDreamer
14. @ellensaurus
15. @Lamang
16. @Ankha
17. @Raizyn
18. @hinatot

Bolded names are those whose lists I've gotten, and ones with * are those that I've delivered prizes to.

***Also, an important note on any art prizes: I am currently busy studying for final exams, so for the next few weeks I might be slow at getting art to you. I will do my best to deliver them in a timely fashion but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to finish them until finals end.
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi

1. unlocked with the ice egg
2. unlocked with the shadowscale guards
3. unlocked with the water egg
4. wyrmwarts
5. Bestiary Master
6. Earthbound
7. Five Bears
8. flat color mini
9. in the dark of night
@Theoi

1. unlocked with the ice egg
2. unlocked with the shadowscale guards
3. unlocked with the water egg
4. wyrmwarts
5. Bestiary Master
6. Earthbound
7. Five Bears
8. flat color mini
9. in the dark of night
banner%253F.png
@Theoi AHH fantastic! And happy late birthday by the way!~

1. Unlocked Custom Skin/Accent
2. Headshot FULL PAINTING
3. Flat Color Drawing
4. Wyrmwarts
5 Unlocked (2) [Ice Egg + Chest]
6. In The Dark of Night
7. Unlocked (4) [Water Egg]
@Theoi AHH fantastic! And happy late birthday by the way!~

2. Headshot FULL PAINTING
3. Flat Color Drawing
4. Wyrmwarts
5 Unlocked (2) [Ice Egg + Chest]
6. In The Dark of Night
7. Unlocked (4) [Water Egg]
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@Theoi
Thank you very much :)

1. Unlocked Custom Skin
2. Headshot full Painting
3. Unlocked 3 (w/ shadow egg)
4. Unlocked 2 (w/ ice egg)
5. Flat color mini
@Theoi
Thank you very much :)

1. Unlocked Custom Skin
2. Headshot full Painting
3. Unlocked 3 (w/ shadow egg)
4. Unlocked 2 (w/ ice egg)
5. Flat color mini
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
@Theoi
1-Unlocked 3
2-unlocked 2
3-unlocked 4
4-bestiary master
5-earthbound
6-unlocked-blueprint
7-wyrmwarts
8-five bears at freddys
9-headshot-full painting
10-unlocked 1
thanks for hosting ^-^
@Theoi
1-Unlocked 3
2-unlocked 2
3-unlocked 4
4-bestiary master
5-earthbound
6-unlocked-blueprint
7-wyrmwarts
8-five bears at freddys
9-headshot-full painting
10-unlocked 1
thanks for hosting ^-^
694f3ab0-79cc-11e7-b15a-a7fd51c27156.giftt5ZtBD.gif * Seijuurou
* FR time +16!
@Theoi

o3o Oh gosh I'm so excited <3 Thank you so much for hosting this awesome raffle!
@Theoi

o3o Oh gosh I'm so excited <3 Thank you so much for hosting this awesome raffle!
va9Ovky.png
@Theoi

1) Unlocked 3 (shadow)
2) Unlocked 4 (water)

Eheh, thank you. Fun times!
@Theoi

1) Unlocked 3 (shadow)
2) Unlocked 4 (water)

Eheh, thank you. Fun times!
nzqnkq.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14