Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Unhatched Egg Raffle: DONE!!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48
Received and recorded! @Ragnarok42: would you like to be pinged for anything in specific or can I ping you for everything (prize unlocks, prize additions, price changes, last day)
Received and recorded! @Ragnarok42: would you like to be pinged for anything in specific or can I ping you for everything (prize unlocks, prize additions, price changes, last day)
@Gaia
Everything, please.
@Gaia
Everything, please.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Gaia I sent a one way CR for some tickets!

And can I be put on the pinglist for the last day please.
@Gaia I sent a one way CR for some tickets!

And can I be put on the pinglist for the last day please.
ew9u8Xp.png
@jedileia Ofcourse I'll put you on the pinglist right away and respond to your CR after that! :) Thank you so much for entering! ^^
@jedileia Ofcourse I'll put you on the pinglist right away and respond to your CR after that! :) Thank you so much for entering! ^^
I have three lustrous shells- does that mean 30 tickets or am I incorrect? ^^ @Gaia
I have three lustrous shells- does that mean 30 tickets or am I incorrect? ^^ @Gaia
@amarula The lustruous shells (and the other treasure containers that are listed together there) have a little * next to the ticket count, which means that for every 10 of the chests I accept that many tickets. So for 10 lustruous shells I would give 3 tickets. I'm afraid I cannot accept 3 (or other amounts that aren't an increment of 10) as I cannot give out partial tickets :c
@amarula The lustruous shells (and the other treasure containers that are listed together there) have a little * next to the ticket count, which means that for every 10 of the chests I accept that many tickets. So for 10 lustruous shells I would give 3 tickets. I'm afraid I cannot accept 3 (or other amounts that aren't an increment of 10) as I cannot give out partial tickets :c
ok that's fine ^^ I may just buy a ticket sometime C: @Gaia
ok that's fine ^^ I may just buy a ticket sometime C: @Gaia
@Gaia

Sending a cr for tickets! ^u^ Also, may I be put on the pinglist for everything?
@Gaia

Sending a cr for tickets! ^u^ Also, may I be put on the pinglist for everything?
fMJGS3M.pngwXMLe4u.png
Received and recorded! Thank you for entering ^^
Received and recorded! Thank you for entering ^^
Yo I'll enter!
Also I'd like to be pinged on the final day.
@Gaia
Yo I'll enter!
Also I'd like to be pinged on the final day.
@Gaia
jIRALXN.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48