Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Going for a Song- Mini Raffle [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Thefrayna yup ^^ Thyme tea is also good for soothing the throat, but it does make the nose run.
@Thefrayna yup ^^ Thyme tea is also good for soothing the throat, but it does make the nose run.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Long day today... I have at least four hours of math to do before the first part of the rest tomorrow. My friend is even busier though, and because being sick made it hard for her to sleep, she has been functioning off of two hours per day. I've never seen somebody fight so hard to stay awake for a Spanish lecture. That- and she's dehydrated enough to get daily bloody noses. She's still as active and boisterous as if she had full sleep though! The sheer amount of self-discipline there has to be to pull her lifestyle off puts me in awe.

Edit: She also wore these bright yellow rainboots to school today! "Well, it was raining at my house this morning..?" (she has been looking for an excuse to wear them for over a month)
Long day today... I have at least four hours of math to do before the first part of the rest tomorrow. My friend is even busier though, and because being sick made it hard for her to sleep, she has been functioning off of two hours per day. I've never seen somebody fight so hard to stay awake for a Spanish lecture. That- and she's dehydrated enough to get daily bloody noses. She's still as active and boisterous as if she had full sleep though! The sheer amount of self-discipline there has to be to pull her lifestyle off puts me in awe.

Edit: She also wore these bright yellow rainboots to school today! "Well, it was raining at my house this morning..?" (she has been looking for an excuse to wear them for over a month)
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
@LadyRiat I've never had thyme tea before, it sounds...herby

@Shrapnarl Woah, that is intense. Kudos to her, but also that's p worrying

@Thefrayna It tastes... odd. I usually load it with sugar and cream just to get over the taste. And sip on it all day. But this time around the cough isn't so bad, and my throat is not sore except in the morning when I wake up (from sleeping with my mouth open), so I don't need it. I'm probably gonna call in again today, since I won't get another point for it. I should probably do that now, actually.
@Thefrayna It tastes... odd. I usually load it with sugar and cream just to get over the taste. And sip on it all day. But this time around the cough isn't so bad, and my throat is not sore except in the morning when I wake up (from sleeping with my mouth open), so I don't need it. I'm probably gonna call in again today, since I won't get another point for it. I should probably do that now, actually.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat My sore throat cure is honey water. Lovely stuff.
@LadyRiat My sore throat cure is honey water. Lovely stuff.
@Thefrayna Hmm... Sounds interesting. I'm not a huge fan of straight honey so I don't know how that would be for me. But I may try it some time.
@Thefrayna Hmm... Sounds interesting. I'm not a huge fan of straight honey so I don't know how that would be for me. But I may try it some time.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@MessengerDragon here it is!

@LadyRiat I love honey. And I love bees. Bees are the best.
@MessengerDragon here it is!

@LadyRiat I love honey. And I love bees. Bees are the best.
@Thefrayna Bees are great as long as they stay away from me and my family.
@Thefrayna Bees are great as long as they stay away from me and my family.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat I went to a bee farm once. I said hi to the bees they were very friendly.
@LadyRiat I went to a bee farm once. I said hi to the bees they were very friendly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14