Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Birb's GoodBye Wind Raffle*!Closed!*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
bump
bump
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen Whoa, this is an exciting raffle :D I'm going to go put a PM together for tickets, with some gems and some choice battlestones (perhaps for GenOne?) and such.

Thanks very much, this looks fun!
@BirbQueen Whoa, this is an exciting raffle :D I'm going to go put a PM together for tickets, with some gems and some choice battlestones (perhaps for GenOne?) and such.

Thanks very much, this looks fun!
@Svae

I am not entirely sure what you meant by the gen one, but the gen one is a grand prize. So no matter what ticket sales are, she will be a prize for someone <:

Thank you for showing interest!

Good luck to you in winning!
@Svae

I am not entirely sure what you meant by the gen one, but the gen one is a grand prize. So no matter what ticket sales are, she will be a prize for someone <:

Thank you for showing interest!

Good luck to you in winning!
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen Ah, I meant the GenOne prize, you said she's unstoned as of yet, that maybe they could be for her lol I have a few Ambushes and a Berserker I was going to send :)
@BirbQueen Ah, I meant the GenOne prize, you said she's unstoned as of yet, that maybe they could be for her lol I have a few Ambushes and a Berserker I was going to send :)
bump
bump
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen
I have 2 ambush's to send!
@BirbQueen
I have 2 ambush's to send!
@Dragonbano

Thank you! I will add you to the spread sheet! <:
@Dragonbano

Thank you! I will add you to the spread sheet! <:
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
bump
bump
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
@BirbQueen Sorry I forgot to ping you here! I sent you some items for tickets, please check my work, I am really tired right now...
@BirbQueen Sorry I forgot to ping you here! I sent you some items for tickets, please check my work, I am really tired right now...
bumping back up!
bumping back up!
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17