Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Tickets For Lair Spaces!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
@jinian

Dgcakes and Allychan are two people boarding for just me, did it before this sheet was made, and I filled in for them. They might not be sending me return CRs until Saturday but I will update when I have return CRs.
@jinian

Dgcakes and Allychan are two people boarding for just me, did it before this sheet was made, and I filled in for them. They might not be sending me return CRs until Saturday but I will update when I have return CRs.
Updated with more free space!
Updated with more free space!
@jinian My apologies! I thought I was holding dragons until the 7th, I can send back everything promptly. (this is my first time helping any flight board too..)
@jinian My apologies! I thought I was holding dragons until the 7th, I can send back everything promptly. (this is my first time helping any flight board too..)
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
@Jinian thanks for the ping ! I thought I had returned them all haha... returned to you and @ katreal, for whom I am boarding too !
@Jinian thanks for the ping ! I thought I had returned them all haha... returned to you and @ katreal, for whom I am boarding too !
HI5lm08.png
Return CRs sent. @mindcrank would you mind editing the spreadsheet when available? Your dragons are still listed as pending.
Return CRs sent. @mindcrank would you mind editing the spreadsheet when available? Your dragons are still listed as pending.
AkRQFNo.png
bump! (directed here from tumblr)
bump! (directed here from tumblr)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@mindcrank would light prefer if people with filled lairs stay as offline or make their online status an empty box? (because I see OOF people doing both and I don't know what's more useful for you)
@mindcrank would light prefer if people with filled lairs stay as offline or make their online status an empty box? (because I see OOF people doing both and I don't know what's more useful for you)
Bumping! I have 75 spaces to offer. :)
Bumping! I have 75 spaces to offer. :)
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
HI @zeushatches so much space! I'll take 10 of 'em if you're ready. :D
HI @zeushatches so much space! I'll take 10 of 'em if you're ready. :D
wC5as67.gifAwdae8r.pngfr42Fyq.png
@Murklin
I am! :)
@Murklin
I am! :)
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35