Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Tickets For Lair Spaces!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@mindcrank

I'm so sorry, I'm new. I don't understand what you are asking for and what you mean by accept a CR and then turn around and send a CR?

Can you explain, in small words, for the newbie? I'd really appreciate it!
@mindcrank

I'm so sorry, I'm new. I don't understand what you are asking for and what you mean by accept a CR and then turn around and send a CR?

Can you explain, in small words, for the newbie? I'd really appreciate it!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares
Hey, I'm not mindcrank, but I'm replying anyways. I'm glad you're interested c:

When you accept a Crossroad Request from an Acolight requesting boarding, you immediately send a Request back to the Acolight that sent it to you. This lets the Acolight pick the dragon right back up when they need it!

(also bump!)
@Chantares
Hey, I'm not mindcrank, but I'm replying anyways. I'm glad you're interested c:

When you accept a Crossroad Request from an Acolight requesting boarding, you immediately send a Request back to the Acolight that sent it to you. This lets the Acolight pick the dragon right back up when they need it!

(also bump!)
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Ayreria

OH! That makes sense. thank you!

....I have to clear some space, first, heh. No one wanted to buy dragons last week and now I have 3 quad fire Nocs, one triple Jungle Noc, and three poi/tox triple storm Pearlcatchers taking up space!

After they find new homes, I'll come back. Thank you!
@Ayreria

OH! That makes sense. thank you!

....I have to clear some space, first, heh. No one wanted to buy dragons last week and now I have 3 quad fire Nocs, one triple Jungle Noc, and three poi/tox triple storm Pearlcatchers taking up space!

After they find new homes, I'll come back. Thank you!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Xiocite @Dannica @amandangerous
If you're interested in signing up for the entire flight to send to you, here is the place.

@scabbard
Don't worry! I'll make sure you get your tickets!
@Xiocite @Dannica @amandangerous
If you're interested in signing up for the entire flight to send to you, here is the place.

@scabbard
Don't worry! I'll make sure you get your tickets!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@mindcrank

suggestion! you guys should try out what some icicles like to do and name fodder one name so sending back CRs is easier/faster? :D
@mindcrank

suggestion! you guys should try out what some icicles like to do and name fodder one name so sending back CRs is easier/faster? :D
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@mindcrank - Out of curiosity, I've put myself on the spreadsheet with 15 free spaces, if more spaces open up, do I just raise the 15 to, let's say 20or should I rather make a new entry?
@mindcrank - Out of curiosity, I've put myself on the spreadsheet with 15 free spaces, if more spaces open up, do I just raise the 15 to, let's say 20or should I rather make a new entry?
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
@Physics It does count, yes!

@Chantares Sorry I should have been more clear, I'll edit the wording in my post! Ayreria explained correctly though ^^

@Clavicado I can only speak for myself, but there's two reasons I personally don't do that. 1. because fodder often comes named, and it doesn't make sense to use a renaming scroll, and 2. because it actually makes it more difficult for me when I'm sending CRs to boarders. I personally am dealing with hundreds of dragons to multiple different people, and unique names help me find the correct dragon in my records faster.

@Yessaia Just raise your count to 20! ^^

@Physics It does count, yes!

@Chantares Sorry I should have been more clear, I'll edit the wording in my post! Ayreria explained correctly though ^^

@Clavicado I can only speak for myself, but there's two reasons I personally don't do that. 1. because fodder often comes named, and it doesn't make sense to use a renaming scroll, and 2. because it actually makes it more difficult for me when I'm sending CRs to boarders. I personally am dealing with hundreds of dragons to multiple different people, and unique names help me find the correct dragon in my records faster.

@Yessaia Just raise your count to 20! ^^

r1BGaBe.png
peep peep
Now also paging @jessyta, @OMGKHY, @lavabeast, @jessibean, and @hagane in case you're also interested!
Now also paging @jessyta, @OMGKHY, @lavabeast, @jessibean, and @hagane in case you're also interested!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Covert

Sending you 3 prehoards :D They've all been recorded already!
@Covert

Sending you 3 prehoards :D They've all been recorded already!
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@Deluxe
Thanks for the heads up about this!
@Deluxe
Thanks for the heads up about this!
Jd9Jdye.pngZoriSmallFlipped_zpstphnlgig.gifemeraldawn-ButtonB.pngVS%20Lightning%20Bugs_zpsi3m1svtk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35