Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars (out of stock)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 83 84
@glowworm I this one still available? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/1796.png[/img]
@glowworm

I this one still available?

1796.png

@Nethy @SeraCosmos @WillowThorn @ResidentLurker @Kaelum @Risaia @swngrrl @SecretiveMonkeys @RedlaSunShowers @sarasnake99 @LadyBoots @tanuki0204 @SammyDeHammy @Juneberry @Havril @Kurogami @CookieDrake [item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Shatterbone Vulture][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Greatshell][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Serpenta][item=Serpenta][item=Chimera][item=Harvest Floracat][item=Boran Veteran][item=Grey River Flight][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Dappled Seal][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Extinguished Jackalope] A big thank you to user Falconheart for donating some of the familiars listed here!
@Nethy @SeraCosmos @WillowThorn @ResidentLurker @Kaelum @Risaia @swngrrl @SecretiveMonkeys @RedlaSunShowers @sarasnake99 @LadyBoots @tanuki0204 @SammyDeHammy @Juneberry @Havril @Kurogami @CookieDrake

Grasslands Trunker Shatterbone Vulture Poisonous Toridae Greatshell Goldenplains Poodle Mith Salve Kamaitachi Venomblade Assassin Apatite Fisher Serpenta Serpenta Chimera Harvest Floracat Boran Veteran Grey River Flight Blueridge Greatshell Glowing Pocket Mouse Dappled Seal Blooming Strangler Everglade Lasher Sickle Kamaitachi Venerable Shalebuck Serthis Alchemist Serthis Potionmaster Extinguished Jackalope

A big thank you to user Falconheart for donating some of the familiars listed here!
bUUy115.pngQ8zjRiO.pngjan2017_profit_push_badge.png
Hi @GlowWorm! I actually have 5 familiars that I could swap with you for these: 1. Grasslands Trunker 2. Goldenplains Poodle Mith 3. Apatite Fisher 4. Serpenta 5. Boran Veteran Let me know if you're interested? Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you! <3 [quote name=My_Offer][item=celestial antelope] [item=shalebuck] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=blueridge greatshell] [item=wraith hound] [/quote]
Hi @GlowWorm!

I actually have 5 familiars that I could swap with you for these:

1. Grasslands Trunker
2. Goldenplains Poodle Mith
3. Apatite Fisher
4. Serpenta
5. Boran Veteran

Let me know if you're interested?
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you! <3
My_Offer wrote:
Celestial Antelope Shalebuck Brilliant Psywurm Blueridge Greatshell Wraith Hound
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

I was just gonna say that if you had 5 extras, I'd be fine with giving you all five of the ones you wanted, and then I saw that you'd edited your post! I'll send you a CR with the ones on your list in just a sec to start the swap
@Larcane

I was just gonna say that if you had 5 extras, I'd be fine with giving you all five of the ones you wanted, and then I saw that you'd edited your post! I'll send you a CR with the ones on your list in just a sec to start the swap
bUUy115.pngQ8zjRiO.pngjan2017_profit_push_badge.png
@Glowworm Hello! Can I get a serpenta? C: Thank you, truly!
@Glowworm Hello! Can I get a serpenta? C: Thank you, truly!
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
@GlowWorm

Could I have either the Grasslands Trunker or the Boran Veteran?
@GlowWorm

Could I have either the Grasslands Trunker or the Boran Veteran?
@GlowWorm

Can I please have the Harvest Floracat?
otherwise the Apatite fisher if it is taken??
@GlowWorm

Can I please have the Harvest Floracat?
otherwise the Apatite fisher if it is taken??
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@GlowWorm Yaaay! :D Thank you! <3
@GlowWorm Yaaay! :D Thank you! <3
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@GlowWorm
May I please have the Chimera, if it's still available?
And, pinglist, please? ^^
@GlowWorm
May I please have the Chimera, if it's still available?
And, pinglist, please? ^^
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@GlowWorm May I please be added to the ping list please? Thank you!
@GlowWorm May I please be added to the ping list please? Thank you!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 83 84