Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlegDom] Bleeding Hearts **Closed**
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 237 238
@Kurumi & @Ryeon030

we're going to offically go to 5x tickets for 1t

^_^
@Kurumi & @Ryeon030

we're going to offically go to 5x tickets for 1t

^_^
@Allynby

Nah that's fine now that I know your username I will know to record them here. It also looks like poor @SquishyPenguin is bored if you want to flood them a bit too :P

SPREADING THE GERMY LOVE
@Allynby

Nah that's fine now that I know your username I will know to record them here. It also looks like poor @SquishyPenguin is bored if you want to flood them a bit too :P

SPREADING THE GERMY LOVE
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla
u da best
@kalhalla
u da best
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@SQuishyPenguin

I'm a giver
@SQuishyPenguin

I'm a giver
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla

I'll add it just in case. Seems smart overall, takes me a couple seconds each dragon. Easier overall especially if you are getting flooded with dragons (which I expect is likely).

@SquishyPenguin

I'm going to send about 15 dragons over to you? About that many. In a few minutes. So, advanced warning.
@kalhalla

I'll add it just in case. Seems smart overall, takes me a couple seconds each dragon. Easier overall especially if you are getting flooded with dragons (which I expect is likely).

@SquishyPenguin

I'm going to send about 15 dragons over to you? About that many. In a few minutes. So, advanced warning.
DCYT8KR.pngkDHfrgl.pngZ9DqAfR.pngQDBoh8d.png
@Allynby
Sure thing!
@Allynby
Sure thing!
Alright everyone! I'm off to beds!

Thanks to all of you who've supported us so far! I can't wait to see what this week brings (besides my empty pockets)
Alright everyone! I'm off to beds!

Thanks to all of you who've supported us so far! I can't wait to see what this week brings (besides my empty pockets)
@RandomShmoe
goodnight! //hugs
@RandomShmoe
goodnight! //hugs
@SquishyPenguin
Sent in 2 lv6s for 1T~
Good luck! ^^
@SquishyPenguin
Sent in 2 lv6s for 1T~
Good luck! ^^
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_01.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_02.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_03.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_04.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_05.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_06.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_07.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_08.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_09.jpg
@RandomShmoe
That's good news =D
GO PLAGUE!
@RandomShmoe
That's good news =D
GO PLAGUE!
forensigu3s2j.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 237 238