Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlegDom] Bleeding Hearts **Closed**
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238
@Battler

Sure thing, send them on over!

And I am going to be marking myself as away on the spreadsheet as I am going online for the Public Buy thread.
@Battler

Sure thing, send them on over!

And I am going to be marking myself as away on the spreadsheet as I am going online for the Public Buy thread.
wzRAAhQ.png
Thank you @Kalhalla I shall start sending now :)
Thank you @Kalhalla I shall start sending now :)
V8GfXRi.jpg
@Battler

Looking forward to it.
@Battler

Looking forward to it.
wzRAAhQ.png
@RandomShmoe

What means 1T dragons CAN get up to 5x tickets?
Is there a chance that it will be only 4x or 3x the amount?
@RandomShmoe

What means 1T dragons CAN get up to 5x tickets?
Is there a chance that it will be only 4x or 3x the amount?
forensigu3s2j.png
@Kurumi

Hatchlings - lvl 14 dergs get 3x bonus amount

15 - 19 get 4x amount

20-25 get 5x amount

I need to note that down xD
@Kurumi

Hatchlings - lvl 14 dergs get 3x bonus amount

15 - 19 get 4x amount

20-25 get 5x amount

I need to note that down xD
@Hanelli

Err. Are you okay with taking in a rather large swarm of dragons? I feel like I should give some advanced warning about it. It's about 35ish dragons? Most are level 7 but a few are 9.

Edit: It looks like you went offline nearly right when I posted that! I'll see about sending them to someone else. Sorry about the random ping!
@Hanelli

Err. Are you okay with taking in a rather large swarm of dragons? I feel like I should give some advanced warning about it. It's about 35ish dragons? Most are level 7 but a few are 9.

Edit: It looks like you went offline nearly right when I posted that! I'll see about sending them to someone else. Sorry about the random ping!
DCYT8KR.pngkDHfrgl.pngZ9DqAfR.pngQDBoh8d.png
@RandomShmoe

You should, yes xD
Okay I see... hmm... you got the better prices but light gives 5x tickets for each lvl'd dragon <_<
Ahhhhh, idk! xD
@RandomShmoe

You should, yes xD
Okay I see... hmm... you got the better prices but light gives 5x tickets for each lvl'd dragon <_<
Ahhhhh, idk! xD
forensigu3s2j.png
@Allynby

I can accept them. :) I am receiving for both here and the public buy right now, and as long as I know ahead of time they are for the raffle I am good. :D
@Allynby

I can accept them. :) I am receiving for both here and the public buy right now, and as long as I know ahead of time they are for the raffle I am good. :D
wzRAAhQ.png
@kalhalla

Definitely for the raffle specifically. Do you want me to put a note on them before sending them over?
@kalhalla

Definitely for the raffle specifically. Do you want me to put a note on them before sending them over?
DCYT8KR.pngkDHfrgl.pngZ9DqAfR.pngQDBoh8d.png
Twiddling my thumbs! :o feel free to send to me ♥
Twiddling my thumbs! :o feel free to send to me ♥
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238