Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlegDom] Bleeding Hearts **Closed**
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 237 238
What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much! ; u ;

@RandomShmoe

1. Scavenge and Find
2. Molten Wartoad
3. Like a Boss
4. Goliath Jester
What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much! ; u ;

@RandomShmoe

1. Scavenge and Find
2. Molten Wartoad
3. Like a Boss
4. Goliath Jester
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@RandomShmoe

Thank you!
1. Soft Crimson
2. Hatchling Soother
3. Belly Noct
4. Coatl
5. Magical Tomes
6.Scarlet Fairy
7. Black Ice
8.Cousins
9.Let's Make Mud
10.Shimmering
11.Poisonous Frog
@RandomShmoe

Thank you!
1. Soft Crimson
2. Hatchling Soother
3. Belly Noct
4. Coatl
5. Magical Tomes
6.Scarlet Fairy
7. Black Ice
8.Cousins
9.Let's Make Mud
10.Shimmering
11.Poisonous Frog
tumblr_nob6cra5ME1r8tsp3o3_r1_540.gif
@RandomShmoe
1) Lightning Take Two
2) Life of A Pirate!
3) Black Ice

Thank you very much.
@RandomShmoe
1) Lightning Take Two
2) Life of A Pirate!
3) Black Ice

Thank you very much.
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
:D congrats to everyone! Y'all did great!
:D congrats to everyone! Y'all did great!
Whoooo! Thank you soooo much! How exciting :D Here are my choices ^^

@RandomShmoe

1.) Leveling by Atalaeai
2.) Poisonous Frog 2
3.) Cousins
4.) Birdie 2
5.) Scatter Thy
6.) Mystical Shrooms
7.) Black Ice
Whoooo! Thank you soooo much! How exciting :D Here are my choices ^^

@RandomShmoe

1.) Leveling by Atalaeai
2.) Poisonous Frog 2
3.) Cousins
4.) Birdie 2
5.) Scatter Thy
6.) Mystical Shrooms
7.) Black Ice
@RandomShmoe Whoa! I got drawn. Much thanks. I had lots of fun sending you guys dragons.

1.Hatchling Soother
2.Coatl
3.Frog! no, wait, Toad!
4.Shadow Festival
5.Iri Current
6.Nature Take Three 
7.Arcane Festival
8.Scavange and Find
9.Flaming Turkey
@RandomShmoe Whoa! I got drawn. Much thanks. I had lots of fun sending you guys dragons.

1.Hatchling Soother
2.Coatl
3.Frog! no, wait, Toad!
4.Shadow Festival
5.Iri Current
6.Nature Take Three 
7.Arcane Festival
8.Scavange and Find
9.Flaming Turkey
GIfiliO.png
@RandomShmoe listing less than ten since most ahead of me picked already. Thanks for hosting!
  1. Arcane Festival
  2. Shadow Festival
  3. Life of a Pirate
  4. Soft Crimson
  5. Blushing Softly
  6. Leveling by Atalaia
  7. Iri Current
@RandomShmoe listing less than ten since most ahead of me picked already. Thanks for hosting!
  1. Arcane Festival
  2. Shadow Festival
  3. Life of a Pirate
  4. Soft Crimson
  5. Blushing Softly
  6. Leveling by Atalaia
  7. Iri Current
@Aava @TohruAdachi @Draginraptor @Espoir @Lachla @Nyanperona @Riisa @Yay @Appellosine @GreylightS @Spxcx @Lisegathe @MistyGlowy @Marchelute @Etryn @Jacjac @Doughnut @Neeza @RayFisch @moirakoon @arially @Ullish @jbapple @Lrjj @MushroomEmpress @Houtori @DragonPromise @ashthewarlock @TheCorvidPrince @Leopardess @SilverPhoenix @savetheshay @androgynace @Ladycowbell @Yagine @Farandine @Silvanuyx @chezameed @booty @Xeka @kirkfan2255 @Napstablook @PaperGryphon @Lyrilla @Outlandishkg @AstralKepeire @CasualTea96 @Nayiru @nightmischief @Covert @Mito @TheJadeSiren @Ookamiotoko @synnful @Zelan @Catwyrm @Mimmy @HermitQueen @cannibalcreature @ChimerActic @judiama @CleverName @Marduk @TheSilverFox @Karellion @hawchoo @Hiezen @NegCol @Godot @Maltshakes @dudemanbro @IvoryFrost @Sorikia @KyoKai @Zombrigit @ThatOneIceWing @Sirblockcraft @Gottllieb @rachel4reading @Rebekah @TreeIsMetaphor @Gubs @Dreamweave @Kimdra @HeroSmitten @RatofSpring @juut @Lionquinn @nekonoiz

RULES
-Winners will be drawn in sets of ten using Random.org
-Winners will submit the number of prizes that corresponds to their number (eg, 1st place chooses 1, 3rd place chooses 3, 7th place chooses 7, etc)
-You have 24 hours to claim your prize after being pinged in a winners list. If you do not respond, you will be bumped down to the end of the list with the next round of winners for another 24 hours. If you still do not respond, your name will be thrown back into the pot.
-Please type out the full names of the packs you want!
-Ping me in your post!
-Any questions? Ask away~

And without further ado~ The Fifth Batch of Winners!!

Congrats guys!!

1. @elvirastera
2. @Deftera
3. @HermitQueen
4. @Sylwyth
5. @Cytation
6. @World
7. @FreohrDatia
8. @ancientsecrets
9. @gandalfofspace
10. @confusedPaladin
11. @hapro - last 24 hrs
@Aava @TohruAdachi @Draginraptor @Espoir @Lachla @Nyanperona @Riisa @Yay @Appellosine @GreylightS @Spxcx @Lisegathe @MistyGlowy @Marchelute @Etryn @Jacjac @Doughnut @Neeza @RayFisch @moirakoon @arially @Ullish @jbapple @Lrjj @MushroomEmpress @Houtori @DragonPromise @ashthewarlock @TheCorvidPrince @Leopardess @SilverPhoenix @savetheshay @androgynace @Ladycowbell @Yagine @Farandine @Silvanuyx @chezameed @booty @Xeka @kirkfan2255 @Napstablook @PaperGryphon @Lyrilla @Outlandishkg @AstralKepeire @CasualTea96 @Nayiru @nightmischief @Covert @Mito @TheJadeSiren @Ookamiotoko @synnful @Zelan @Catwyrm @Mimmy @HermitQueen @cannibalcreature @ChimerActic @judiama @CleverName @Marduk @TheSilverFox @Karellion @hawchoo @Hiezen @NegCol @Godot @Maltshakes @dudemanbro @IvoryFrost @Sorikia @KyoKai @Zombrigit @ThatOneIceWing @Sirblockcraft @Gottllieb @rachel4reading @Rebekah @TreeIsMetaphor @Gubs @Dreamweave @Kimdra @HeroSmitten @RatofSpring @juut @Lionquinn @nekonoiz

RULES
-Winners will be drawn in sets of ten using Random.org
-Winners will submit the number of prizes that corresponds to their number (eg, 1st place chooses 1, 3rd place chooses 3, 7th place chooses 7, etc)
-You have 24 hours to claim your prize after being pinged in a winners list. If you do not respond, you will be bumped down to the end of the list with the next round of winners for another 24 hours. If you still do not respond, your name will be thrown back into the pot.
-Please type out the full names of the packs you want!
-Ping me in your post!
-Any questions? Ask away~

And without further ado~ The Fifth Batch of Winners!!

Congrats guys!!

1. @elvirastera
2. @Deftera
3. @HermitQueen
4. @Sylwyth
5. @Cytation
6. @World
7. @FreohrDatia
8. @ancientsecrets
9. @gandalfofspace
10. @confusedPaladin
11. @hapro - last 24 hrs
@RandomShmoe hey sweetie i got number 9. What did I win ? I am kinda lost :(
Sorry to disturb you
@RandomShmoe hey sweetie i got number 9. What did I win ? I am kinda lost :(
Sorry to disturb you
@gandalfofspace

You are the 9th winner. So you go ahead and make a list of 9 prize packs you would like. ^_^

The prizes are all on the first page of the thread. The lists are just so I can easily send out prizes. You have to pick 9 prizes because there are 8 people ahead of you and they have a chance to pick 8 of your choices.

Hopefully that explains it...if not, just let me know and I'll try to clear it up, lol.
@gandalfofspace

You are the 9th winner. So you go ahead and make a list of 9 prize packs you would like. ^_^

The prizes are all on the first page of the thread. The lists are just so I can easily send out prizes. You have to pick 9 prizes because there are 8 people ahead of you and they have a chance to pick 8 of your choices.

Hopefully that explains it...if not, just let me know and I'll try to clear it up, lol.
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 237 238