Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Frosted Revelry - Ice Sprite + Shackles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Wildswirls

4 hatchlings, sent for 1 treasure is 130 tickets a piece meaning you'll get 520 tickets.

Sure thing!
@Wildswirls

4 hatchlings, sent for 1 treasure is 130 tickets a piece meaning you'll get 520 tickets.

Sure thing!
banner3.png
Back online now so I'll get to reading PMs/anything else and taking care of things!

@thatsmyname

Thank you for pointing that out! I've fixed the level 4 issue as well as added in extra tickets plus treasure for bonuses!

As a thank you for finding those I've given you 50 tickets too. ^^

@MiladyEmerald @NuclearNoxi @TidalDawn

Just so you know about the extra tickets + treasure for bonus dragons!
Back online now so I'll get to reading PMs/anything else and taking care of things!

@thatsmyname

Thank you for pointing that out! I've fixed the level 4 issue as well as added in extra tickets plus treasure for bonuses!

As a thank you for finding those I've given you 50 tickets too. ^^

@MiladyEmerald @NuclearNoxi @TidalDawn

Just so you know about the extra tickets + treasure for bonus dragons!
@Wildswirls

Received!
@Wildswirls

Received!
banner3.png
I'm having trouble figuring out the food for tickets amounts, could someone please explain how they work?
I'm having trouble figuring out the food for tickets amounts, could someone please explain how they work?
@Wildswirls - I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'm going to have @DeadlyInformant confirm - The graph shows the base price per food point. So to get the total, you'd multiply the total you were sending by the base price.

So, if you have a stack of 2 point meat it would be 1.01 x 99 = 99.99 tickets, round to 100. ^^

Did I do it right, Deadly? xD
@Wildswirls - I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'm going to have @DeadlyInformant confirm - The graph shows the base price per food point. So to get the total, you'd multiply the total you were sending by the base price.

So, if you have a stack of 2 point meat it would be 1.01 x 99 = 99.99 tickets, round to 100. ^^

Did I do it right, Deadly? xD
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@NuclearNoxi

I just leave the decimals as they are, and at the end of the raffle they can be rounded. ^^

You would be correct though!

You'd do (Ticket Value) * (Amount Sending) = (Total Tickets)
@NuclearNoxi

I just leave the decimals as they are, and at the end of the raffle they can be rounded. ^^

You would be correct though!

You'd do (Ticket Value) * (Amount Sending) = (Total Tickets)
*peeks back into the Raffle*
*peeks back into the Raffle*
banner3.png
@DeadlyInformant @MiladyEmerald [b]Costume Party[/b] Week 1 Ice Ambassador [u]Entry 1 - Kurin[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9341301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93414/9341301_350.png[/img] [/url] "What do you MEAN it isn't Christmas anymore? So long as it is still cold I will not put away my holiday attire! You can't make me! In fact... I may just wear this all year round and there's nothing you can do about it!" [u]Entry 2 - Eques [/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14306366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143064/14306366_350.png[/img] [/url] Eques side glances Kurin and shakes his head. "An ambassador is meant to have poise and be an example for the lair you fool. Besides... " He puffs his chest out "Not only am I of Icewarden's creation, born in the Ice flight, my genes are triple ice!" He harrumphs afterwards.
@DeadlyInformant @MiladyEmerald

Costume Party
Week 1
Ice Ambassador

Entry 1 - Kurin

9341301_350.png

"What do you MEAN it isn't Christmas anymore? So long as it is still cold I will not put away my holiday attire! You can't make me! In fact... I may just wear this all year round and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Entry 2 - Eques

14306366_350.png

Eques side glances Kurin and shakes his head. "An ambassador is meant to have poise and be an example for the lair you fool. Besides... " He puffs his chest out "Not only am I of Icewarden's creation, born in the Ice flight, my genes are triple ice!" He harrumphs afterwards.
@chainxsoul @Confetti @PrancingPitfiend @EmbryH @IsildaMistwood @thanaloon @Aski @Mitsuho @DarklingQueen @Esquire @Carmanda @PPixelNinja216 @Glissions @WynterDragen @semesammysarcasm @Digimon11 @Mooshface @Embyr @hurrshire @morrighan333 @nakklevaar

If you join this raffle, let them know I referred ya here!
@chainxsoul @Confetti @PrancingPitfiend @EmbryH @IsildaMistwood @thanaloon @Aski @Mitsuho @DarklingQueen @Esquire @Carmanda @PPixelNinja216 @Glissions @WynterDragen @semesammysarcasm @Digimon11 @Mooshface @Embyr @hurrshire @morrighan333 @nakklevaar

If you join this raffle, let them know I referred ya here!
@Kamishii

Lovely entries, thank you for joining us!
@Kamishii

Lovely entries, thank you for joining us!
banner3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42