Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Frosted Revelry - Ice Sprite + Shackles
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
Back online and ready to take care of any needs~
Back online and ready to take care of any needs~
Online. Send me things!
Online. Send me things!
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
For the Frigid Fugitive Shackles prize. Referred by @Mikisama @DeadlyInformant and @MiladyEmerald [u][i]Week 1[/i][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=199126&tab=dragon&did=19004131]Fuyu:[/url] [img]http://s8.postimg.org/sbryylzv9/19004131_350.png[/img] Fuyu laid one gilded foot into the Gala. She hesitated to continue further in, not used to being around so many dragons from so many Clans. To be honest, when her Clan received an invitation to the Gala, she had imagined the Gala to have a strict business-like aura (just like she was used to). What she did not expect was a room full of laughter and cheerful dancing. Fuyu felt truly afraid to try to socialize with the other dragons. She felt that her strict mannerisms and overly polite personality would clash with the other Ambassadors. Fuyu let out a small breath of air before stepping fully inside. She was a proud Ambassador from the Clan of Dyed Flowers; she cannot tarnish the Clan name because of her immature actions. Or so she thought. Fuyu made her way over to the lavishly adorned buffet table. Crystal delicacies where laid out before her. She picked up a Frosted Lollipop and attempted to eat it. Unfortunately, Fuyu just couldn't find her appetite. She sighed once more as she turned to leave, only to bump into another dragon. "Oh, pardon me for my clumsiness, but I must take my leav-" Fuyu made a slight bow in respect for the dragon that she had carelessly stumbled into. "Oh gosh! Fuyu, you're as uptight as always," someone said. Fuyu looked up, only to meet face-to-face with her friend, Aurora. Aurora giggled a bit and hugged Fuyu, "Com'on! We're at a [i]party[/i], let loose a bit!" Fuyu flushed in slight embarrassment and averted her eyes. "It is a pleasure to see you here as well, Ambassador Aurora," Fuyu stated after she regained her composure. Aurora just laughed and proceeded to pull Fuyu towards the dance floor. "W-Wait! What are you doing? I can't dance, and even if I could I can't dance with you!" "Hah?Girl, when did I ever say that we're dancing together? I'm just going to introduce you to a friend of mine!" Fuyu just sighed as she let herself be dragged across the dance floor. When she closed her eyes for a second, she was shoved into another dragon. Fuyu picked herself up from the floor and began to bow, her mouth opening to apologize. She let herself look up to see which highly-respected Ambassador she had crashed into. Fuyu gasped. She was met with the most handsome dragon she had see in her entire life. Sorry for so much text! I just love to write ^^// Pinging friends of mine~! @Kaelum @taipantigress
For the Frigid Fugitive Shackles prize.

Referred by @Mikisama

@DeadlyInformant and @MiladyEmerald

Week 1
Fuyu:
19004131_350.png

Fuyu laid one gilded foot into the Gala. She hesitated to continue further in, not used to being around so many dragons from so many Clans. To be honest, when her Clan received an invitation to the Gala, she had imagined the Gala to have a strict business-like aura (just like she was used to).

What she did not expect was a room full of laughter and cheerful dancing. Fuyu felt truly afraid to try to socialize with the other dragons. She felt that her strict mannerisms and overly polite personality would clash with the other Ambassadors.

Fuyu let out a small breath of air before stepping fully inside. She was a proud Ambassador from the Clan of Dyed Flowers; she cannot tarnish the Clan name because of her immature actions. Or so she thought.

Fuyu made her way over to the lavishly adorned buffet table. Crystal delicacies where laid out before her. She picked up a Frosted Lollipop and attempted to eat it. Unfortunately, Fuyu just couldn't find her appetite.

She sighed once more as she turned to leave, only to bump into another dragon.

"Oh, pardon me for my clumsiness, but I must take my leav-" Fuyu made a slight bow in respect for the dragon that she had carelessly stumbled into.

"Oh gosh! Fuyu, you're as uptight as always," someone said. Fuyu looked up, only to meet face-to-face with her friend, Aurora.

Aurora giggled a bit and hugged Fuyu, "Com'on! We're at a party, let loose a bit!"

Fuyu flushed in slight embarrassment and averted her eyes.

"It is a pleasure to see you here as well, Ambassador Aurora," Fuyu stated after she regained her composure. Aurora just laughed and proceeded to pull Fuyu towards the dance floor.

"W-Wait! What are you doing? I can't dance, and even if I could I can't dance with you!"

"Hah?Girl, when did I ever say that we're dancing together? I'm just going to introduce you to a friend of mine!" Fuyu just sighed as she let herself be dragged across the dance floor.

When she closed her eyes for a second, she was shoved into another dragon. Fuyu picked herself up from the floor and began to bow, her mouth opening to apologize. She let herself look up to see which highly-respected Ambassador she had crashed into.

Fuyu gasped. She was met with the most handsome dragon she had see in her entire life.

Sorry for so much text! I just love to write ^^//
Pinging friends of mine~! @Kaelum @taipantigress
Cin's Accents (WIP)
@deadlyinformant and @Milady emerald -was referred by @Mikisama [center][b]Week 1:[/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52997/5299630_350.png[/img] Forta huffed as she landed on the ground. Ice clung to her wings and snow powdered her claws and feet. She was not accustomed to the icy cold weather and was the large dragon was shivering. "Brrrrr..." Being the ice ambassador was hard work. Still, Forta knew that her effort through the snow was worth it once she arrived at the Crystalline Gala. It was truly a sight to behold. She walked up to Lazulite, her partner and the other ice ambassador. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185343/18534216_350.png[/img] Lazulite had arrived long before Forta. Unlike Forta, he was quite accustomed to the weather, therefore he didn't have any trouble arriving at the Crystalline Gala. He greeted Forta as she stood next to him. Forta attempted to brush off the snow and get rid of the ice,but that did little for her. "You're lucky that you're used to these type of tempatures.", grumbled Forta. Lazulite quietly chuckled in response. "Hey wanna go explore the Crystalline Gala? It looks like the IceWarden have not arrived yet." Lazulite thought about for it a while," Hmmm alright then. But only for a little while" -and thus the two ice ambassadors began to explore the Crystalline Gala-
@deadlyinformant and @Milady emerald
-was referred by @Mikisama
Week 1:
5299630_350.png
Forta huffed as she landed on the ground. Ice clung to her wings and snow powdered her claws and feet. She was not accustomed to the icy cold weather and was the large dragon was shivering. "Brrrrr..." Being the ice ambassador was hard work. Still, Forta knew that her effort through the snow was worth it once she arrived at the Crystalline Gala. It was truly a sight to behold. She walked up to Lazulite, her partner and the other ice ambassador.
18534216_350.png
Lazulite had arrived long before Forta. Unlike Forta, he was quite accustomed to the weather, therefore he didn't have any trouble arriving at the Crystalline Gala. He greeted Forta as she stood next to him. Forta attempted to brush off the snow and get rid of the ice,but that did little for her. "You're lucky that you're used to these type of tempatures.", grumbled Forta. Lazulite quietly chuckled in response.
"Hey wanna go explore the Crystalline Gala? It looks like the IceWarden have not arrived yet."
Lazulite thought about for it a while," Hmmm alright then. But only for a little while"
-and thus the two ice ambassadors began to explore the Crystalline Gala-
@NuclearNoxi

Could I send you a couple dragons for tickets and payout? ^^
@NuclearNoxi

Could I send you a couple dragons for tickets and payout? ^^
@Saphelle - Yup! Dragon net is ready!
@Saphelle - Yup! Dragon net is ready!
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@NuclearNoxi

Ready... aim... FIRE! - pchooooo! -

also, bump? >w>
@NuclearNoxi

Ready... aim... FIRE! - pchooooo! -

also, bump? >w>
@nuclearnoxi

Whoops, I messed up Kortu's CR. I didn't realize his Primary was part of the bonus for today.

I'm gonna charge extra on my 3rd dragon to make up for my mistake. Is that okay?
@nuclearnoxi

Whoops, I messed up Kortu's CR. I didn't realize his Primary was part of the bonus for today.

I'm gonna charge extra on my 3rd dragon to make up for my mistake. Is that okay?
@Saphelle - Yeah, that's fine 8]
@Saphelle - Yeah, that's fine 8]
CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
QNbfPfg.png
@NuclearNoxi

Thanks ; w ;
@NuclearNoxi

Thanks ; w ;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42