Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Having a bad day? Let me give...
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
@Turian oh I hope you are feeling better now, most work places send you right home if your ill like that! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20446303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204464/20446303_350.png[/img] [/url] @Zimtardmemetrash I hope you can get it fixed soon. Feel free to talk any time if your feeling down! Please take this little dragon! (I love your zim dragon btw) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20499271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204993/20499271_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Turian

oh I hope you are feeling better now, most work places send you right home if your ill like that!

20446303_350.png

@Zimtardmemetrash
I hope you can get it fixed soon. Feel free to talk any time if your feeling down!
Please take this little dragon!
(I love your zim dragon btw)

20499271_350.png
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1
Yeah. Other jobs I've had would've sent me home. But not this one.
I'm doing a bit better today. I ate some jello for breakfast and some more for a mid-morning snack, and so far I haven't had the urge to lose it.
Stomach is mostly fine, buy my head is now hurting, probably because I'm dehydrated after yesterday.

Thank you very much for the Imp! She's beautiful <3
@morningstar1
Yeah. Other jobs I've had would've sent me home. But not this one.
I'm doing a bit better today. I ate some jello for breakfast and some more for a mid-morning snack, and so far I haven't had the urge to lose it.
Stomach is mostly fine, buy my head is now hurting, probably because I'm dehydrated after yesterday.

Thank you very much for the Imp! She's beautiful <3
@morningstar1

Ugh, I have been having pain in my shoulders and neck... Returned to fr, and all my dragons are hungry so I can't do anything xD made the mistake of spending my gathering turns in scavenging, and I have no money! And I'm sick. Lol... *headdesk*
Wow sorry first world problem rant right there. I would appreciate a derg though. I really like coatls, WCs, girl snappers, and girl ridgebacks. Also, boy imps. Honestly any dragon is appreciated, though. :3
@morningstar1

Ugh, I have been having pain in my shoulders and neck... Returned to fr, and all my dragons are hungry so I can't do anything xD made the mistake of spending my gathering turns in scavenging, and I have no money! And I'm sick. Lol... *headdesk*
Wow sorry first world problem rant right there. I would appreciate a derg though. I really like coatls, WCs, girl snappers, and girl ridgebacks. Also, boy imps. Honestly any dragon is appreciated, though. :3
ZVpCPil.png
@Zebi In our nature sales forums there is a 'food bank' where they'll give you free food, you might want to see if your flight does one? hope you feel better soon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20472179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204722/20472179_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zebi

In our nature sales forums there is a 'food bank' where they'll give you free food, you might want to see if your flight does one?
hope you feel better soon!

20472179_350.png

insert funny joke here
@morningstar1

Thank you! She's lovely :)

I checked, and our food bank is closed for the festival. :/ oh well.
@morningstar1

Thank you! She's lovely :)

I checked, and our food bank is closed for the festival. :/ oh well.
ZVpCPil.png
@morningstar1 Aww, what a sweet thread! :O

Not having the best morning...I'm pretty sick and skipped my first class because of that. I'm supposed to have my first day of volunteering at the local science museum, which in general I'm SUPER excited about, but I really don't want to be too sick to go on my first day...

On top of that, a friend that I've been trying to more or less cut out of my life (he uses people, is super manipulative and not good for me) is suddenly trying to reconnect. I was hoping we could just kind of grow apart and go our separate ways, but now it looks like I either have to deal with him again, or suck it up and really cut ties.
@morningstar1 Aww, what a sweet thread! :O

Not having the best morning...I'm pretty sick and skipped my first class because of that. I'm supposed to have my first day of volunteering at the local science museum, which in general I'm SUPER excited about, but I really don't want to be too sick to go on my first day...

On top of that, a friend that I've been trying to more or less cut out of my life (he uses people, is super manipulative and not good for me) is suddenly trying to reconnect. I was hoping we could just kind of grow apart and go our separate ways, but now it looks like I either have to deal with him again, or suck it up and really cut ties.
@Cerastes I hope you feel better quickly, theres a lot of sickness bugs going around lately. sounds like cutting ties with this guy would be best, its not worth dealing with him as it'll make you unhappy in the long run, and you'll just end up trying to cut ties again down the road and drag things out, which will be bad for you both. Please take this little spiral :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20560125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205602/20560125_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cerastes
I hope you feel better quickly, theres a lot of sickness bugs going around lately.

sounds like cutting ties with this guy would be best, its not worth dealing with him as it'll make you unhappy in the long run, and you'll just end up trying to cut ties again down the road and drag things out, which will be bad for you both.

Please take this little spiral :)

20560125_350.png
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1

I've had a rough time almost nonstop for the last two years.

Without giving a long spiel with tons of details, lots of friendships were broken or mended, I was in the hospital and crisis unit twice for suicide attempts. I was sexually assaulted and lost my best friend, sold half my things to move to a state 800 miles from my home, got kicked out and screamed at for no reason when I was basically my friend's mother's slave for 4 months, forced to come back home, and now I'm living in my mom's house that is nothing but a safety hazard with 4 other people and two dogs.

I also got denied my disability claim and am having a hard time deciding on appealing it or attempting online school.

On a positive note, I had a lot of time to work on my physical and mental health and learn how to cope with a lot of personal issues. I also got to keep my furrbaby in all of this and we're doing okay since being back home the last week.

I also joined FR! Which is great because it gives me tons of time to invest in something that isn't negative. It's allowed me to start my art and writing again and I've been a huge dragon fanatic since the first Spyro game!

TL;DR: The last two years sucked, but it's getting better.

Thanks for this thread! It's so nice.

P.s. your dragons are pretty.
@morningstar1

I've had a rough time almost nonstop for the last two years.

Without giving a long spiel with tons of details, lots of friendships were broken or mended, I was in the hospital and crisis unit twice for suicide attempts. I was sexually assaulted and lost my best friend, sold half my things to move to a state 800 miles from my home, got kicked out and screamed at for no reason when I was basically my friend's mother's slave for 4 months, forced to come back home, and now I'm living in my mom's house that is nothing but a safety hazard with 4 other people and two dogs.

I also got denied my disability claim and am having a hard time deciding on appealing it or attempting online school.

On a positive note, I had a lot of time to work on my physical and mental health and learn how to cope with a lot of personal issues. I also got to keep my furrbaby in all of this and we're doing okay since being back home the last week.

I also joined FR! Which is great because it gives me tons of time to invest in something that isn't negative. It's allowed me to start my art and writing again and I've been a huge dragon fanatic since the first Spyro game!

TL;DR: The last two years sucked, but it's getting better.

Thanks for this thread! It's so nice.

P.s. your dragons are pretty.
@morningstar1 Oh, she's perfect, thank you! And thanks for giving me venting space - I know what I need to do, just need to work up the courage to actually do it.
@morningstar1 Oh, she's perfect, thank you! And thanks for giving me venting space - I know what I need to do, just need to work up the courage to actually do it.
@morningstar1 THANK YOU THANK YOU

I have been looking for a good place like this for awile.
I am having some family problems and its making me a bit sad lately and i don't know how to deal with it.
@morningstar1 THANK YOU THANK YOU

I have been looking for a good place like this for awile.
I am having some family problems and its making me a bit sad lately and i don't know how to deal with it.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40