Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Having a bad day? Let me give...
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40
@WillowThorn sorry to here your having a bad week! I'm sure you and your friend can work it out! (all go out for icecream or do something fun together) Please take this lovely dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20443378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204434/20443378_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WillowThorn sorry to here your having a bad week! I'm sure you and your friend can work it out! (all go out for icecream or do something fun together)

Please take this lovely dragon!

20443378_350.png
insert funny joke here
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
I feel better already!!!
Do you ever feel like no matter hard you try to fit in with a group you just feel like you don't and they are only putting up with you because they like your OH/friend or whatever probably just paranoia but i feel people always judge me.
Do you ever feel like no matter hard you try to fit in with a group you just feel like you don't and they are only putting up with you because they like your OH/friend or whatever probably just paranoia but i feel people always judge me.
insert funny joke here
Woke up this morning not feeling too great. Was a little late for work because I couldn't find my good work pants that were washed lasr night. Stomach proceeded to get worse. In three hours, I had to leave the office three times to find a bathroom.
Third time, though, I lost part of last night's supper as well as half a smoothie I had for breakfast.
Called up one of the custodial ladies and told her, whole my supervisor was around, that I cleaned it best I could but it would definitely need sanitizing and a better wash than just toilet paper... And my supervisor doesn't even care.
I mean, he hasn't even asked if I'm okay, let alone if I want to go home x-x
If I were working inside this plant, I'd have been sent home afyer the first bathroom trip.
Ah, well. Even if I did leave early I'd have to make up the time.

I hope whatever is up with me isn't contagious.

Today is sucking majorly sslo far uwu
Woke up this morning not feeling too great. Was a little late for work because I couldn't find my good work pants that were washed lasr night. Stomach proceeded to get worse. In three hours, I had to leave the office three times to find a bathroom.
Third time, though, I lost part of last night's supper as well as half a smoothie I had for breakfast.
Called up one of the custodial ladies and told her, whole my supervisor was around, that I cleaned it best I could but it would definitely need sanitizing and a better wash than just toilet paper... And my supervisor doesn't even care.
I mean, he hasn't even asked if I'm okay, let alone if I want to go home x-x
If I were working inside this plant, I'd have been sent home afyer the first bathroom trip.
Ah, well. Even if I did leave early I'd have to make up the time.

I hope whatever is up with me isn't contagious.

Today is sucking majorly sslo far uwu
I'm really stressed bc my computer is acting up (even tho I kinda fixed it I can't go to settigs or anything and I hate it)

I'm also really depressed but I try to fill the void with memes
I'm really stressed bc my computer is acting up (even tho I kinda fixed it I can't go to settigs or anything and I hate it)

I'm also really depressed but I try to fill the void with memes
r8pvz1.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40