Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Water PB: CLOSED, All Winners SENT
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 125
@KingOfThePark Three level 8 Tundras with Gembond heading your way up the Express Current as soon as you want them (Tidelord bribed me with an Unhatched Water Egg whilst training them, who am I to say no to a deity?)
@KingOfThePark Three level 8 Tundras with Gembond heading your way up the Express Current as soon as you want them (Tidelord bribed me with an Unhatched Water Egg whilst training them, who am I to say no to a deity?)
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Naurath Fabulous, send them on over and I'll get them sent over to Tidey! Congratulations on the egg, it is always good to obey these signs =P
@Naurath Fabulous, send them on over and I'll get them sent over to Tidey! Congratulations on the egg, it is always good to obey these signs =P
R2XLWjZ.png
@KingOfThePark sending four lvl 6 dragons for EC
@KingOfThePark sending four lvl 6 dragons for EC
@KingOfThePark I'll be sending some EC dragons your way shortly! (:
@KingOfThePark I'll be sending some EC dragons your way shortly! (:
@AnalogClocks @Sorbet Thanks very much guys! I'll get to them ASAP =D
@AnalogClocks @Sorbet Thanks very much guys! I'll get to them ASAP =D
R2XLWjZ.png
@KingOfThePark

Sending in 6 EC dragons your way!
@KingOfThePark

Sending in 6 EC dragons your way!
s9S8mKS.gif
@Sayla Got them and sent them off, thank you so much! =D
@Sayla Got them and sent them off, thank you so much! =D
R2XLWjZ.png
I am online and ready to take any Express Current Dragons.

@Cznork

Thank you for your support!
I am online and ready to take any Express Current Dragons.

@Cznork

Thank you for your support!
I'll be heading to bed very shortly, the last CRs I have will be the last I do tonight. Thank you all so much for your help! =D
I'll be heading to bed very shortly, the last CRs I have will be the last I do tonight. Thank you all so much for your help! =D
R2XLWjZ.png
@Nyakyoin Sorry I didn't get to yours fast enough! >< My brain has stopped being able to function properly, all I see are ID numbers XD

Night everyone and thanks again!
@Nyakyoin Sorry I didn't get to yours fast enough! >< My brain has stopped being able to function properly, all I see are ID numbers XD

Night everyone and thanks again!
R2XLWjZ.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 124 125