Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [BotFF] The Safari Zone [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Woo!

1. High tide
2. Sorry, Wind flight
Woo!

1. High tide
2. Sorry, Wind flight
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Physics omg that's awesome, tysm! I've had such a fun time in the safari zone :D Congrats to the other top 10 placers!

My choices are:

1. Baldwin's Buddies
2. Snoots for Booping
3. eggs? Eggs? EGGS?
@Physics omg that's awesome, tysm! I've had such a fun time in the safari zone :D Congrats to the other top 10 placers!

My choices are:

1. Baldwin's Buddies
2. Snoots for Booping
3. eggs? Eggs? EGGS?
HHV3ZfK.png
@Physics Thank you!
  1. High Tide.
  2. Too hot, hot damn.
  3. Sorry, Wind flight.
  4. Baldwin's Buddies.
  5. Snoots for Booping.
@Physics Thank you!
  1. High Tide.
  2. Too hot, hot damn.
  3. Sorry, Wind flight.
  4. Baldwin's Buddies.
  5. Snoots for Booping.
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
Congratulations to the winners! I had a lot of fun with you guys~
Congratulations to the winners! I had a lot of fun with you guys~
@Physics

wow, awesome! this was really fun! i really liked the concept of this event c: thank you and congrats to all the other winners too!

1. Too hot, hot damn
2. Baldwin's Buddies
3. Breezy Boxes
4. Did you miss NotN ya doofus
5. Where the wild things are
6. eggs? Eggs? EGGS?
7. FASHION: the sequel
8. FASHION
@Physics

wow, awesome! this was really fun! i really liked the concept of this event c: thank you and congrats to all the other winners too!

1. Too hot, hot damn
2. Baldwin's Buddies
3. Breezy Boxes
4. Did you miss NotN ya doofus
5. Where the wild things are
6. eggs? Eggs? EGGS?
7. FASHION: the sequel
8. FASHION
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Physics

1. Too hot, hot damn

Thank you!
@Physics

1. Too hot, hot damn

Thank you!
Kunikuzushi
Edit: FrozenStarlight and MissMokushiroku have taken more than 24 hours to respond, and are thus bumped down to the bottom of the list.

Prizes for top 10 have been sent out, thank you!

Moving on to the next 10. Before pinging, I would like to mention that a few people were tied here, point-wise. As a result, we decided that in the event of a tie, the person who caught the most familiars will get that place's prize; the other one will be bumped down to the next place. After all, the objective of this contest is to catch familiars.

So, without any further ado, here's our next top 10:

1. @acheronta
  2. @Tysha
  3. @FrozenStarlight
  4. @Temmith
  5. @MissMokushiroku
  6. @Vaxl
  7. @luckyvulpi
  8. @thatsmyname
  9. @celelorien
  10. @Aiko

Congratulations! You get to pick your prizes from the 4th post, the same way you would do in a raffle (the packs titled 'Claimed' have been claimed and sent out in the prior round, so they are unavailable).

To clarify, this means that the first listed participants lists one prize, the second place participant lists two prizes, and so forth. In the case a person takes more than 24 hours to respond with their prize pick, they are automatically bumped down to last place, and will receive whichever prize is left over.

I hope you have all enjoyed the Safari Zone, and thank you for entering! Next up is the unbound prizes, which will be raffled out to random participants whom did not place in the top 20.
Edit: FrozenStarlight and MissMokushiroku have taken more than 24 hours to respond, and are thus bumped down to the bottom of the list.

Prizes for top 10 have been sent out, thank you!

Moving on to the next 10. Before pinging, I would like to mention that a few people were tied here, point-wise. As a result, we decided that in the event of a tie, the person who caught the most familiars will get that place's prize; the other one will be bumped down to the next place. After all, the objective of this contest is to catch familiars.

So, without any further ado, here's our next top 10:

1. @acheronta
  2. @Tysha
  3. @FrozenStarlight
  4. @Temmith
  5. @MissMokushiroku
  6. @Vaxl
  7. @luckyvulpi
  8. @thatsmyname
  9. @celelorien
  10. @Aiko

Congratulations! You get to pick your prizes from the 4th post, the same way you would do in a raffle (the packs titled 'Claimed' have been claimed and sent out in the prior round, so they are unavailable).

To clarify, this means that the first listed participants lists one prize, the second place participant lists two prizes, and so forth. In the case a person takes more than 24 hours to respond with their prize pick, they are automatically bumped down to last place, and will receive whichever prize is left over.

I hope you have all enjoyed the Safari Zone, and thank you for entering! Next up is the unbound prizes, which will be raffled out to random participants whom did not place in the top 20.
oMAEOf6.gif
@ physics oops I did it wrong hold on
1. Swipp's New Pals
2. FASHION
3. Did you miss NotN ya doofus
4. FASHION: The Sequel
4.5 Reading Comprehension
5. Greater or Lesser
6. Swipp's Old Pals
@ physics oops I did it wrong hold on
1. Swipp's New Pals
2. FASHION
3. Did you miss NotN ya doofus
4. FASHION: The Sequel
4.5 Reading Comprehension
5. Greater or Lesser
6. Swipp's Old Pals
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
@Physics Thank you, the event was such a lot of fun.

1, FASHION
2, Burning Boxes
@Physics Thank you, the event was such a lot of fun.

1, FASHION
2, Burning Boxes
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Vaxl
You are supposed to list 6 prizes, since you are the 6th person on the list :]
@Vaxl
You are supposed to list 6 prizes, since you are the 6th person on the list :]
oMAEOf6.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82