Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND DOM] Buy + Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 216 217
@TheBlueGuardian

Thanks, good to be back~
I seemed to have borked my personal spreadsheet though, so before accepting any more CRs, I'm going to go fix it. c:
Thanks as always for your support! :D
@TheBlueGuardian

Thanks, good to be back~
I seemed to have borked my personal spreadsheet though, so before accepting any more CRs, I'm going to go fix it. c:
Thanks as always for your support! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@AkaFever
Awh yis
tix

@SherokuTakari
eeee c:
It's all g
I'll train up a few more dergies and send them on your way
@AkaFever
Awh yis
tix

@SherokuTakari
eeee c:
It's all g
I'll train up a few more dergies and send them on your way
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
Welcome, happy to support Wind!
Welcome, happy to support Wind!
MEMmqKh.gifpShBDz8.pngUu5B3PN.png
@Aeronaught @Waxwing

Thank you so much for your support.
@Aeronaught @Waxwing

Thank you so much for your support.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
@Texere I just hopped online and everything looks good! Although next time if you want it accepted faster you should send it to someone online
@Texere I just hopped online and everything looks good! Although next time if you want it accepted faster you should send it to someone online
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@HollyBerry
heyhey
got some dergs prepped for you~
@HollyBerry
heyhey
got some dergs prepped for you~
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
@TheBlueGuardian Eyo! I'm ready!
@TheBlueGuardian Eyo! I'm ready!
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@HollyBerry

I wasn't sure - you are one of the few listed to take over L7 :) I'm not in a hurry but if you'd prefer to only have a CR if you are online I'll be sure not to try and send any to Water over L7.

Sorry!
@HollyBerry

I wasn't sure - you are one of the few listed to take over L7 :) I'm not in a hurry but if you'd prefer to only have a CR if you are online I'll be sure not to try and send any to Water over L7.

Sorry!
@Texere It's alright! You can still send dragons to me if you want I check this site pretty often on mobile even if I'm offline, I just don't want you waiting to long!
@Texere It's alright! You can still send dragons to me if you want I check this site pretty often on mobile even if I'm offline, I just don't want you waiting to long!
@HollyBerry

I'm actually in no hurry. I'm slowly leveling up a few to 25 and dragging a fodder dragon along the way. So it's slow and steady and won't be a large number of exalted dragons :) It's merely a bonus to get to sell/exalt the fodder!
@HollyBerry

I'm actually in no hurry. I'm slowly leveling up a few to 25 and dragging a fodder dragon along the way. So it's slow and steady and won't be a large number of exalted dragons :) It's merely a bonus to get to sell/exalt the fodder!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 216 217