Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended {Gift of the Nocturne Raffle}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Right @zodiakey refered me here :)
@Right @zodiakey refered me here :)
[color=teal]@Right could you please add me to last day pinglist? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16065106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160652/16065106_350.png[/img] [/url] That's Mererid. She's the Ice Ambassador of my clan and the iciest dragon I have.
@Right
could you please add me to last day pinglist?

16065106_350.png

That's Mererid. She's the Ice Ambassador of my clan and the iciest dragon I have.
I've seen the other side of rainbow - it was black and white. It was black and white.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif x[Nature Brew Service]
x[Hatchery]
x[Art of Cruz]
x+9hr FR time / German
@zeebeezee You need to have at least one ticket to get the referral bonus! (You can get 10 free ones by sharing a dragon here if you do not wish to buy one ♥)

@CruzRobin I certainly can! And I have added 10 more tickets for you.
@zeebeezee You need to have at least one ticket to get the referral bonus! (You can get 10 free ones by sharing a dragon here if you do not wish to buy one ♥)

@CruzRobin I certainly can! And I have added 10 more tickets for you.
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.pngLA7PDHw.png
@Right !! :D Thank you so much! ((Poinsetta is likely blushing and saying thanks too, hehe :3)). I'm super excited to be joining the raffle :3 I've also just added one of your banners into my signature too, try and spread a bit of the raffle love around! <3
@Right !! :D Thank you so much! ((Poinsetta is likely blushing and saying thanks too, hehe :3)). I'm super excited to be joining the raffle :3 I've also just added one of your banners into my signature too, try and spread a bit of the raffle love around! <3
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you @hinotoriii ! The more people who see it the more chance of spreading the gifting spirit. I have added your extra tickets!
Thank you @hinotoriii ! The more people who see it the more chance of spreading the gifting spirit. I have added your extra tickets!
@Right I was referred here by @hinotoriii. I would also like to buy 20kt worth of tickets. (wow brain why are you not working tonight) and i'll be popping your little banner (which is super adorable by the way) in my sig. (could I also get a last day ping please)
@Right I was referred here by @hinotoriii. I would also like to buy 20kt worth of tickets. (wow brain why are you not working tonight) and i'll be popping your little banner (which is super adorable by the way) in my sig. (could I also get a last day ping please)
Thank you @AzzerthePirate! I am glad you like the Banner. I tried to make unobtrusive buttons for people to use that would still draw attention. 20kt is 40 tickets so I have added 50 tickets to the raffle for you, (for button and referral bonus) and 5 for @hinotoriii as well.
Thank you @AzzerthePirate! I am glad you like the Banner. I tried to make unobtrusive buttons for people to use that would still draw attention. 20kt is 40 tickets so I have added 50 tickets to the raffle for you, (for button and referral bonus) and 5 for @hinotoriii as well.
@Right
Lovely raffle, lovely siggy buttons, lovely nocturn. I certainly want to get in on this. May I be added on all three ping lists? c:

Now sporting a much prettier signature I'll send over 40k treasure for some shiny tickets
@Right
Lovely raffle, lovely siggy buttons, lovely nocturn. I certainly want to get in on this. May I be added on all three ping lists? c:

Now sporting a much prettier signature I'll send over 40k treasure for some shiny tickets
@Sakku adding you to the pinglist and I will add your tickets as well! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad people are enjoying the raffle.
@Sakku adding you to the pinglist and I will add your tickets as well! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad people are enjoying the raffle.
@Right [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18586721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185868/18586721_350.png[/img] [/url] "Why hello! My name's Lucina! While I am not much or an Ice dragon-' She pauses to lift a claw to her pale yellow eyes, "But I do love the cold! I'm the clan Artist." her voice lowers to a whisper, "You should check out my art shop by the by." she giggled and wiggled her claws with excitement as a cloud of pale orange-yellow smoke wrapped itself around her before materializing into the shape of a fox, "This is Yuu! My lovely Trick of the Light familiar!" she giggled again as the fox made a purring sound, "Well... I hope your raffle goes well!" the energetic and excitable Nocturne whips around and flaps her wings madly as she flies off. She turns around and grins, her icy cape flowing around her.
@Right

18586721_350.png

"Why hello! My name's Lucina! While I am not much or an Ice dragon-' She pauses to lift a claw to her pale yellow eyes, "But I do love the cold! I'm the clan Artist." her voice lowers to a whisper, "You should check out my art shop by the by." she giggled and wiggled her claws with excitement as a cloud of pale orange-yellow smoke wrapped itself around her before materializing into the shape of a fox, "This is Yuu! My lovely Trick of the Light familiar!" she giggled again as the fox made a purring sound, "Well... I hope your raffle goes well!" the energetic and excitable Nocturne whips around and flaps her wings madly as she flies off. She turns around and grins, her icy cape flowing around her.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33