Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED, thank you!!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
congrats, and pretty boy, I hope you share the end result :)
congrats, and pretty boy, I hope you share the end result :)
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Congrats!
Congrats!
68c52a0d90.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6047921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60480/6047921_350.png[/img] [/url] End result with genes! For people who specifically asked to see: @AzBat @Aberhulk

6047921_350.png

End result with genes!

For people who specifically asked to see:

@AzBat @Aberhulk
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
@Becidot
Oh nicely done he's great
@Becidot
Oh nicely done he's great
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Congrats to the winner!
Congrats to the winner!
Congrats Shad0stryk! and thanks a lot @Becidot
Congrats Shad0stryk! and thanks a lot @Becidot
OSPTnJR.png
@Becidot
That is awesome!!
@Becidot
That is awesome!!
9J9ABDl.jpg
Congrats to the winner ~ c:
Congrats to the winner ~ c:
@Becidot - No problem. It's a very lovely raffle. My congratulations to the winner, though I doubt they'll see this. =)

Also, there was a second ping from you, but I can't find any post where you pinged me aside from the winner post? (I didn't check /every/ page, but anyway.)
@Becidot - No problem. It's a very lovely raffle. My congratulations to the winner, though I doubt they'll see this. =)

Also, there was a second ping from you, but I can't find any post where you pinged me aside from the winner post? (I didn't check /every/ page, but anyway.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu it would have been the first page ! I threw a list together on the first page for my own reference for the winner post.
@Orgetzu it would have been the first page ! I threw a list together on the first page for my own reference for the winner post.
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37