Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED, thank you!!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37
@Becidot i asked to be entered and referred a friend but i don't think i got entered? haha you probably just missed it~ c:
@Becidot i asked to be entered and referred a friend but i don't think i got entered? haha you probably just missed it~ c:
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@Becidot
^^ I'd love to enter! Thank you!

@claytondog
Thanks for letting me know! :D Best of luck!
@Becidot
^^ I'd love to enter! Thank you!

@claytondog
Thanks for letting me know! :D Best of luck!
@Becidot This is just what I've been looking for, and thank you so much for your kindness! May I enter, please? I have a few dragons that need... well, help...
@Becidot This is just what I've been looking for, and thank you so much for your kindness! May I enter, please? I have a few dragons that need... well, help...
Ou49Lpy.png
@becidot enter me please? :) Thank you for being so generous!
@becidot enter me please? :) Thank you for being so generous!
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@becidot
I'd like to enter! :3 Thank you!
@becidot
I'd like to enter! :3 Thank you!
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@becidot I'd like to enter, please!
@becidot I'd like to enter, please!
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@Becidot I'd love to be entered, please!! Also pinging @pbmajesty because I'm sure she'd love this :D
@Becidot I'd love to be entered, please!! Also pinging @pbmajesty because I'm sure she'd love this :D
jjp45g.jpg AwOXdfx.png
@Becidot

I would be humbled to enter your giveaway. c: I was pinged by@Akiralios. Very generous for you to do this for sure. Thanks for being awesome! Umbriel would be the dragon that I choose, as I have been thinking about a revamp for him!

I ping @Nunia and @swanlegs if they are also interested!
@Becidot

I would be humbled to enter your giveaway. c: I was pinged by@Akiralios. Very generous for you to do this for sure. Thanks for being awesome! Umbriel would be the dragon that I choose, as I have been thinking about a revamp for him!

I ping @Nunia and @swanlegs if they are also interested!
6BvVLFi.png
@Becidot mmm yess plz enter me there are a lot of dragons I have who need some beauty
@Becidot mmm yess plz enter me there are a lot of dragons I have who need some beauty
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Becidot I'd love to enter, thank you!
@Becidot I'd love to enter, thank you!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x