Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wishlist Rising 2015 (Update on Page 1)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50
Here we go again? [b]Edit:[/b] Oh my god - I'm so sorry to everyone that's gifted me before (Page 20 people <3). This was the first time reposting my list and apparently BBC coding doesn't work when you quote so I had to delete the thanks yous ;^; So sorry! [quote name="RainbowWolfy" date=2015-12-05 17:01:09] I've been creating my wishlist for ages on my Clan Profile Information so forgive me for the excessive amounts of items! I tried to cut it down a bit ;v; Seriously ignore the last two lists - I don't expect anything from them and no one should feel pressured to gift or anything life that. [size=1]Holy Arcanist I'm so excited at the moment![/size] [b]"If-You-Get-Me-Any-Of-This-I-Will-Become-A-Teddy-Bear-And-Never-Let-You-Go" Wishlist[/b] [LIST] [*]PINK SILKS [*]TRI COLOUR SCROLLS. A LOT. ASAP. [/LIST] [b]Stuff I Really Need and Would Appreciate[/b] [LIST] [*]ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING CRYSTAL POOLS. (Familiars, items, apparels, ANYTHING - I collect it all) [*]Aquamarine Flourish set/pieces (excluding bracelets, anklets and necklace) [*]ANY EGG. I'm desperate ;v; [/LIST] [b]Beautiful Bits and Bobs (My Top Priorities)[/b] [LIST] [*]Anything that has been newly released in the past few months (new familiars, aviator gear, all the apparel) [*]Baldwin items and materials [*]Gossamer Silks [*]Sky Blue/Celadon silks [*]All the silks. [*]Swords! I only have the Filigree Rapier. [/LIST] [b]Little Essentials[/b] [LIST] [*]Iron and Guided Chests [*]Tincture of Dissolution (x4) ;^; [*]Eggs I haven't got [*]Any runestones [*]Any familiar I don't have [*]Any Wolf Cape (I collect these ^^ because..."Wolfy") [*]Those elemental capes? :D [*]Summer Swelter, Autumn Breeze, Spring's Breath, Winter Wind [*]Sakura and Black Tulip Flowerfalls (or just the items I need for them!) [/LIST] [b]Swipp Swoop [/b] [LIST] [*]54 White Eared Hummingbirds [*]A lot of Strikers and Cobras [*]Black Tulips [*]Apatite [*]Winter Wolf Pelts [*]And skinks (lol Baldwin but whatever) [/LIST] Since these last two lists are almost impossible to achieve, I don't expect anything from them, yet there's no reason I can't hope so... [size=1][b]All The Difficult Stuff I'll Never Get but Will Cry Rainbows if I Do[/b] [LIST] [*][size=1]GEM THINGS: Skoll, Hati, Alabaster Filigree Helmet, Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard, Valkyrie Blade, Ancient Broadsword, Ravenskull Broadsword, Filigree Rapier, Violet Daredevil Cover, Ruby Daredevil Cover, Brown Daredevil Cover, Regal Masque, Earthen Masque, Pixie Procession, Ethereal Entourage, Cyan Delver's Lamp, user made accents, Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard, Alabaster Filigree Boots and Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets. - Thanks so so much for the Regal Masque ArcyN and the Wing Guard Saern! Ahh! [*][size=1]GENES: Okapi (x2), Cherub, Smoke (x2), Peregrine, Bar, Vipera (x2), Hypnotic (x2), Spines (x4), Glimmer (x3), Poison, Toxin - I DESPERATELY NEED A SMOKE AND SPINES! [/LIST] [size=1][b]Never Gonna Happen. BuT iF iT dOeS wHaT WilL i Do wItH mY LiFe?![/b] [LIST] [*][size=1]Previous festival items (seriously - I will probably cry if I get any one thing from a pevious festival, especially if it was before my time here on FR) [*][size=1]Dark blue crystal belly accent for Nocturne Male [*][size=1]User made Nocturne or Imperial accents [*][size=1]NOCTURNE EGG [*][size=1]Corsair's Set or anything Corsair related [*][size=1]Alabaster Filigree Set [*][size=1]Windbound Plumage [*][size=1]Thresher Flatfins [*][size=1]Golem Gauntlet [*][size=1]Frigid Fugitive Shackles [*][size=1]Retired Familiars and Sprites [*][size=1]Astonishing Sweater [/LIST] [/quote]
Here we go again?

Edit: Oh my god - I'm so sorry to everyone that's gifted me before (Page 20 people <3). This was the first time reposting my list and apparently BBC coding doesn't work when you quote so I had to delete the thanks yous ;^; So sorry!

RainbowWolfy wrote on 2015-12-05:
I've been creating my wishlist for ages on my Clan Profile Information so forgive me for the excessive amounts of items! I tried to cut it down a bit ;v; Seriously ignore the last two lists - I don't expect anything from them and no one should feel pressured to gift or anything life that. Holy Arcanist I'm so excited at the moment!

"If-You-Get-Me-Any-Of-This-I-Will-Become-A-Teddy-Bear-And-Never-Let-You-Go" Wishlist
  • PINK SILKS
  • TRI COLOUR SCROLLS. A LOT. ASAP.

Stuff I Really Need and Would Appreciate
  • ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING CRYSTAL POOLS. (Familiars, items, apparels, ANYTHING - I collect it all)
  • Aquamarine Flourish set/pieces (excluding bracelets, anklets and necklace)
  • ANY EGG. I'm desperate ;v;

Beautiful Bits and Bobs (My Top Priorities)
  • Anything that has been newly released in the past few months (new familiars, aviator gear, all the apparel)
  • Baldwin items and materials
  • Gossamer Silks
  • Sky Blue/Celadon silks
  • All the silks.
  • Swords! I only have the Filigree Rapier.

Little Essentials
  • Iron and Guided Chests
  • Tincture of Dissolution (x4) ;^;
  • Eggs I haven't got
  • Any runestones
  • Any familiar I don't have
  • Any Wolf Cape (I collect these ^^ because..."Wolfy")
  • Those elemental capes? :D
  • Summer Swelter, Autumn Breeze, Spring's Breath, Winter Wind
  • Sakura and Black Tulip Flowerfalls (or just the items I need for them!)

Swipp Swoop
  • 54 White Eared Hummingbirds
  • A lot of Strikers and Cobras
  • Black Tulips
  • Apatite
  • Winter Wolf Pelts
  • And skinks (lol Baldwin but whatever)

Since these last two lists are almost impossible to achieve, I don't expect anything from them, yet there's no reason I can't hope so...

All The Difficult Stuff I'll Never Get but Will Cry Rainbows if I Do

• GEM THINGS: Skoll, Hati, Alabaster Filigree Helmet, Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard, Valkyrie Blade, Ancient Broadsword, Ravenskull Broadsword, Filigree Rapier, Violet Daredevil Cover, Ruby Daredevil Cover, Brown Daredevil Cover, Regal Masque, Earthen Masque, Pixie Procession, Ethereal Entourage, Cyan Delver's Lamp, user made accents, Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard, Alabaster Filigree Boots and Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets. - Thanks so so much for the Regal Masque ArcyN and the Wing Guard Saern! Ahh!
  • GENES: Okapi (x2), Cherub, Smoke (x2), Peregrine, Bar, Vipera (x2), Hypnotic (x2), Spines (x4), Glimmer (x3), Poison, Toxin - I DESPERATELY NEED A SMOKE AND SPINES!

Never Gonna Happen. BuT iF iT dOeS wHaT WilL i Do wItH mY LiFe?!

• Previous festival items (seriously - I will probably cry if I get any one thing from a pevious festival, especially if it was before my time here on FR)
  • Dark blue crystal belly accent for Nocturne Male
  • User made Nocturne or Imperial accents
  • NOCTURNE EGG
  • Corsair's Set or anything Corsair related
  • Alabaster Filigree Set
  • Windbound Plumage
  • Thresher Flatfins
  • Golem Gauntlet
  • Frigid Fugitive Shackles
  • Retired Familiars and Sprites
  • Astonishing Sweater
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
My list is somewhat similar to a lot of peoples, lol.

Not Necessary but would be greatly appreciated
-

ANY apparel *that isn't like, bloody bandages or western bandanas. Preferably steampunk stuff and flowery stuff*

Any of those cute bear familiars (though i think i'm outta luck on those bc those are/were festival familiars?)

UM Accents- i don't know a lot of these yet but there are two for spirals i adore (one is like, glowing contagion or something?? and the other is trick something or other *can you tell i'm still a newbie, lol*)

Also there's this one for male tundras called Leo but i'm ps that's like, retired or something, idek lol.

Scatterscrolls *a lot of them, or just 2. i don't know how lucky people usually get*

Renaming Scrolls

These Things I Very Much need To Make My Breeding Pairs Complete-

*sighs bc this is highly unlikely*

Gembond x2

Glimmer x2

Iri x 2

Facet

Toxin

Circuit

Cherub

Would Very Very Very much appreciate but i know i'll neevvver get one so i'm not sweatin it-

Any. Freaking. Unhatched Egg. Scavenging and Coli have not been kind to me in that regard. At All.

Barring any of that though, i'm always down for Baldwin materials or food or any familiar i don't have already. Or any amount of gems or treasure, really.

Heck even a nice message randomly would be cool. =P

*edit* Thanks you @Egg for the adorable Cloudkeeper! ^_^
My list is somewhat similar to a lot of peoples, lol.

Not Necessary but would be greatly appreciated
-

ANY apparel *that isn't like, bloody bandages or western bandanas. Preferably steampunk stuff and flowery stuff*

Any of those cute bear familiars (though i think i'm outta luck on those bc those are/were festival familiars?)

UM Accents- i don't know a lot of these yet but there are two for spirals i adore (one is like, glowing contagion or something?? and the other is trick something or other *can you tell i'm still a newbie, lol*)

Also there's this one for male tundras called Leo but i'm ps that's like, retired or something, idek lol.

Scatterscrolls *a lot of them, or just 2. i don't know how lucky people usually get*

Renaming Scrolls

These Things I Very Much need To Make My Breeding Pairs Complete-

*sighs bc this is highly unlikely*

Gembond x2

Glimmer x2

Iri x 2

Facet

Toxin

Circuit

Cherub

Would Very Very Very much appreciate but i know i'll neevvver get one so i'm not sweatin it-

Any. Freaking. Unhatched Egg. Scavenging and Coli have not been kind to me in that regard. At All.

Barring any of that though, i'm always down for Baldwin materials or food or any familiar i don't have already. Or any amount of gems or treasure, really.

Heck even a nice message randomly would be cool. =P

*edit* Thanks you @Egg for the adorable Cloudkeeper! ^_^
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
wishlist:
  • BALDWIN (esp green goo/sludge/ooze)
  • eggs
  • gems/treasure always appreciated!
  • art of my dragons would be lovely as well!
  • any UM accents/skins
  • any familiar I don't have!
  • lots of insects/seafood

@Plushstiel: thank you for the baldwin materials! c:
@Cyphurus: thank you for the familiars!
@Lemonpiepanda: thank you for the food and treasure!
wishlist:
  • BALDWIN (esp green goo/sludge/ooze)
  • eggs
  • gems/treasure always appreciated!
  • art of my dragons would be lovely as well!
  • any UM accents/skins
  • any familiar I don't have!
  • lots of insects/seafood

@Plushstiel: thank you for the baldwin materials! c:
@Cyphurus: thank you for the familiars!
@Lemonpiepanda: thank you for the food and treasure!
lm7NGlm.png
Ima put my wish list here @Naitochan
Ima put my wish list here @Naitochan
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Oh this looks fun! I don't expect much, but if I do get some stuff I'll be sure to update this with my thanks! I've saved up a bit of treasure as well, so I'm gonna try to fill some wishes too! :D (@Lemonpiepanda) [b][u]WISHLIST[/u][/b] [i]Treasure and Gems. Chests too.[/i] [i]Genes/Breed scrolls[/i] - x2 Skydancer scroll - Coatl scroll - Ripple - Piebald - Shimmer - Spines - Gembond [i]Apparel[/i] -Any sort of cloaks or silks -Any sort of holiday apparel, especially: [item=skeletal chimes][item= cosmologist fieldtools][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=moonglow thorns][item=companion comet] -Baldwin/Swap: [item=tawny antlers][item=journeyman satchels][item=sakura flowerfall] -Marketplace: [item=amber delver's lamp][item=daisy flower crown][item=Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs][item=Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs] [i]Familiars[/i] Pretty much any familiar, I only have 30 at the moment (full list can be found on my profile) Would really appreciate any holiday familiars and the following: [item=mistral minion][item=dappled dunhoof][item=juvenile starsweeper][item=lesser wisp] Thank you @Alphadragon for the Alchemist Eyewear! Thank you @Egg for the familiars! Thank you @greeneyedtengu for the White Aviator Scarf and Twice-Dyed Mantle! Thank you @GiraffeGirl for the Quartzen accent!
Oh this looks fun! I don't expect much, but if I do get some stuff I'll be sure to update this with my thanks! I've saved up a bit of treasure as well, so I'm gonna try to fill some wishes too! :D
(@Lemonpiepanda)

WISHLIST

Treasure and Gems. Chests too.

Genes/Breed scrolls
- x2 Skydancer scroll
- Coatl scroll
- Ripple
- Piebald
- Shimmer
- Spines
- Gembond

Apparel
-Any sort of cloaks or silks
-Any sort of holiday apparel, especially:
Skeletal Chimes Cosmologist Fieldtools Leafy Gladeboughs Moonglow Thorns Companion Comet
-Baldwin/Swap:
Tawny Antlers Journeyman Satchels Sakura Flowerfall
-Marketplace:
Amber Delver's Lamp Daisy Flower Crown Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs

Familiars
Pretty much any familiar, I only have 30 at the moment (full list can be found on my profile)
Would really appreciate any holiday familiars and the following:
Mistral Minion Dappled Dunhoof Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp

Thank you @Alphadragon for the Alchemist Eyewear!
Thank you @Egg for the familiars!
Thank you @greeneyedtengu for the White Aviator Scarf and Twice-Dyed Mantle!
Thank you @GiraffeGirl for the Quartzen accent!
What a fantastic idea! This is really sweet ^^

My Wishlist

Apparel~ WOLF CAPES, armor, scarves, rogue/aviator gear, swords, ANYTHING! :)
Treasure~ any amount! (I want to expand my lair! ^^)
Gems~ any amount!
Genes~ honestly any gene scrolls, especially Cherub, poison, toxin, and butterfly! <3
Skins/Accents~ anything you want to give! I love WC, SD and Guardian accents best.

Thanks so much everyone in advance!

(Pinging myself so I don't loose this @ADarkWinter )
What a fantastic idea! This is really sweet ^^

My Wishlist

Apparel~ WOLF CAPES, armor, scarves, rogue/aviator gear, swords, ANYTHING! :)
Treasure~ any amount! (I want to expand my lair! ^^)
Gems~ any amount!
Genes~ honestly any gene scrolls, especially Cherub, poison, toxin, and butterfly! <3
Skins/Accents~ anything you want to give! I love WC, SD and Guardian accents best.

Thanks so much everyone in advance!

(Pinging myself so I don't loose this @ADarkWinter )
m59NfS2.png
oh this is a nice thread ;v; mmmm let's see

- bow apparel, simple jewelry apparel, ornate jewelry apparel. i will always appreciate these
- SNAKES. any snake. i love snakes. pls help my snek army grow :D
- Sap, as i need this for my babies i'm training ;v;
- GOLD WING SILKS sobs why is mp cruel to me
- Meat, as i seem to lack meat lately
- i need money for genes and stuff so any amount is always appreciated

i also have a wishlist here if anyone wants to take a look, but of course you don't have to get me anything from there :'D

(@nanairo self ping in case)
oh this is a nice thread ;v; mmmm let's see

- bow apparel, simple jewelry apparel, ornate jewelry apparel. i will always appreciate these
- SNAKES. any snake. i love snakes. pls help my snek army grow :D
- Sap, as i need this for my babies i'm training ;v;
- GOLD WING SILKS sobs why is mp cruel to me
- Meat, as i seem to lack meat lately
- i need money for genes and stuff so any amount is always appreciated

i also have a wishlist here if anyone wants to take a look, but of course you don't have to get me anything from there :'D

(@nanairo self ping in case)
Dragons for sale | Accents
This is super sweet! I'm going to have to see if I can grant a few wishes <3 My own is rather small but I'd appreciate any of it!

*Join my Raffle^^
*Any amount of Seafood
*A nice message goes a long way
*A bit of lore help is much appreciated!
*Flowers of any kind

And the bit more expensive I feel bad asking for xD
*River Royalist Tail Bangles
*Any Guise

Happy Holidays everyone <3!

Thanks so much for gifting the River Royalist Bangles ;__; This community is too nice.
This is super sweet! I'm going to have to see if I can grant a few wishes <3 My own is rather small but I'd appreciate any of it!

*Join my Raffle^^
*Any amount of Seafood
*A nice message goes a long way
*A bit of lore help is much appreciated!
*Flowers of any kind

And the bit more expensive I feel bad asking for xD
*River Royalist Tail Bangles
*Any Guise

Happy Holidays everyone <3!

Thanks so much for gifting the River Royalist Bangles ;__; This community is too nice.
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
Woah, this looks really fun! My wish list isn't that big at the moment, but I can still dream. Happy
Holidays to everyone out there!

Genes: Poison, toxin
Apparel: Retired festival items, rogue apparel
Accents: Botanys Back, Circuit Breaker

Treasure and gems are always welcome! My wallet has been suffering from the amount of gifts I've spent for my friends. I love watching them freak out xD

Edit; Thank you @JGinn and @Madarakita !!!!<3
Woah, this looks really fun! My wish list isn't that big at the moment, but I can still dream. Happy
Holidays to everyone out there!

Genes: Poison, toxin
Apparel: Retired festival items, rogue apparel
Accents: Botanys Back, Circuit Breaker

Treasure and gems are always welcome! My wallet has been suffering from the amount of gifts I've spent for my friends. I love watching them freak out xD

Edit; Thank you @JGinn and @Madarakita !!!!<3
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
beep boop its my birthday today :D
i honestly would love just, greetings. let me feel I'm loved :D
but surprises would be nice! i love surprise gifts! :D
thank you!!
beep boop its my birthday today :D
i honestly would love just, greetings. let me feel I'm loved :D
but surprises would be nice! i love surprise gifts! :D
thank you!!
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50