Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wishlist Rising 2015 (Update on Page 1)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50
[quote name="Aevios" date=2015-12-12 12:08:07] In order of preference 1. [b]***Gems and Treasure*** [/b](I'm trying to save up to buy an accent, every little bit counts!) 2. ***Glimmer scroll(s)*** (please) 3. Accent that pairs well with the unnamed gold F Skydancer on the 2nd page of my lair 4. time turners hourglass (I think thats what its called..)[ 5.Unhatched eggie (prefferably arcane but i'll take anything) 6.Nice Accents/Skincents (no full coverage skins please) 7.Any gene scroll except hypnotic 8. Coli stuff (ESPECIALLY Tincture of Dissolution or Eliminate, I made a newbie mistake on one of my dragons stats and I regret everything and must fix it) 9. Silk apparel (especially gossamer or night sky) 10. Hoods and guises 11. Space or Arcane themed stuff (can be dragons, apparel, accents, familiars i dont care as long as its space related) 12. Spinel Vulstal 13.Chests or crates 14. Shimmering Xolo 15. Familiars I dont have yet (especially ones that have a color scheme that matches the color scheme of one of my familiar-less dragons) 16. Someone buy my dergs out of the action house I need space (most of them are shown in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1670984]~this~[/url] forum post 17.Any color slime or muck 18. Idk man free stuff ill take anything youre willing to give me thats not entirely worthless Most of these I will take as many as I am given. If I end up with a flood of one category or item I may cross it out though. Thanks! [/quote] Updated! I'm gonna try to send out some baldwin ingerdients to people soon as well (i always get the colors I dont need... -_-)
Aevios wrote on 2015-12-12:
In order of preference

1. ***Gems and Treasure*** (I'm trying to save up to buy an accent, every little bit counts!)
2. ***Glimmer scroll(s)*** (please)
3. Accent that pairs well with the unnamed gold F Skydancer on the 2nd page of my lair
4. time turners hourglass (I think thats what its called..)[
5.Unhatched eggie (prefferably arcane but i'll take anything)
6.Nice Accents/Skincents (no full coverage skins please)
7.Any gene scroll except hypnotic
8. Coli stuff (ESPECIALLY Tincture of Dissolution or Eliminate, I made a newbie mistake on one of my dragons stats and I regret everything and must fix it)
9. Silk apparel (especially gossamer or night sky)
10. Hoods and guises
11. Space or Arcane themed stuff (can be dragons, apparel, accents, familiars i dont care as long as its space related)
12. Spinel Vulstal
13.Chests or crates
14. Shimmering Xolo
15. Familiars I dont have yet (especially ones that have a color scheme that matches the color scheme of one of my familiar-less dragons)
16. Someone buy my dergs out of the action house I need space (most of them are shown in ~this~ forum post
17.Any color slime or muck
18. Idk man free stuff ill take anything youre willing to give me thats not entirely worthless

Most of these I will take as many as I am given. If I end up with a flood of one category or item I may cross it out though. Thanks!
Updated! I'm gonna try to send out some baldwin ingerdients to people soon as well (i always get the colors I dont need... -_-)
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
I'd love any small thing that could help out a newb like me! For example... [LIST] [*]Meat and Insects [*]Swipp and Baldwin things [*]Familiars I don't have [*]Absolutely any apparel at all [*]Any specialty items! [/LIST] Speaking of larger things though, I'd love: [center][item=unhatched nocturne egg]Any Egg[item=unhatched ice egg] [item=tertiary gene: Smoke]Genes[item=tertiary gene: Spines] [item=night sky wing silks]All Silks[item=gossamer silk scarf] [item=peace dove]Gem Things[item=hati] [item=moonglow thorns]2013-2015 Festival Apparels[item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=winter wind]Retired/Cycled Items[item=darkened leg scar] [item=Skin: Zephyr Lord]Skins and Accents[item=Accent: Firebird Feathers] Any small item is appreciate and I don't expect any of the large items! Love you all :)
I'd love any small thing that could help out a newb like me! For example...
  • Meat and Insects
  • Swipp and Baldwin things
  • Familiars I don't have
  • Absolutely any apparel at all
  • Any specialty items!

Speaking of larger things though, I'd love:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Any Egg Unhatched Ice Egg
Tertiary Gene: Smoke Genes Tertiary Gene: Spines
Night Sky Wing Silks All Silks Gossamer Silk Scarf
Peace Dove Gem Things Hati
Moonglow Thorns 2013-2015 Festival Apparels Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Winter Wind Retired/Cycled Items Darkened Leg Scar
Skin: Zephyr Lord Skins and Accents Accent: Firebird Feathers

Any small item is appreciate and I don't expect any of the large items! Love you all :)
Whoops I forget what page my outdated wish list was on… anyway while i go look for it here is my new one

- Items for swipp and baldwin familiars ( cobras, skinks, driftwood, sea dragons, etc.)
- Gold muck
- Shiny things!
- Openable items
- scatter scrolls
- gems/ treasure ( genes and lair expansions are expensive :/ )
- Any gene from my gene project list as outlined in my profile
Whoops I forget what page my outdated wish list was on… anyway while i go look for it here is my new one

- Items for swipp and baldwin familiars ( cobras, skinks, driftwood, sea dragons, etc.)
- Gold muck
- Shiny things!
- Openable items
- scatter scrolls
- gems/ treasure ( genes and lair expansions are expensive :/ )
- Any gene from my gene project list as outlined in my profile
1t5KICZ.png
Updated the list and deleted the old one C: [quote] [b]Food:[/b] [list] [*]Seafood, meat and insects! Lately I've constantly been running out of food since I don't have much time to grind [/list] [b]Apparel:[/b] [list] [*][s]Leather wraps[/s] [*]Golden silks [*]Gossamer silks [*]Daisy flowerfalls [*]Daisy leis [*]Daisy flower crowns [*]Simple gold apparel (bangles, cuffs, etc) [*]Ornate gold apparel (necklace and bracelets) [*]Gold Cuffs of Alchemy [*]Bone antlers [*]Teardrop pearl apparel [*]Citrine flourish apparel [*]Peacebringer's Mantle [*]Illuminated emblems [/list] [b]Gene scrolls:[/b] [list] [*]Seraph Gene [/list] [b]Familiars:[/b] Any familiar I don't have, but here's some [list] [*]Autumn Dryad [*]Banded Owlcat [*]Barkback Boar [*][s]Black Wolf[/s] [*]Corrosive Depin [*][s]Extinguished Jackalope[/s] [*]Luna Mith [*]Etc. :D [/list] [b]Accents and Skins:[/b] [list] [*]Accent: Trick of the Light [*]Skin: Trick of the Light [/list] [b]Other:[/b] [list] [*]Rotting leather (for swipp trade, journeyman satchels) [*]Chess pieces for hoarding! [*]Any treasure container (jars, chests, packs, etc), I hoard them and mass open on special occasions C: [*]Any amount of gems, saving up for circuit and butterfly! [*]Light eggs (for when the color wheel updates :D) [/list] [/quote] [b]Thank yous :D[/b] - Thank you hinotoriii for the leather wraps and all the food (I'm at a 100% now for the first time in ages, thank you!) :D - Thank you arctictis for the gilded chest and broken pottery jars <3 - Thank you Alphadragon for the full chess set! :D - Thank you Cyphurus for the Swift Lumen n.n - Thank you so much Angeleina for the Black Wolf, treasure and the super cute delivery message! <3 - Thank you breloominati for the food, the extinguished jackalope, brown river flight and everglade lasher!! <3
Updated the list and deleted the old one C:
Quote:

Food:
  • Seafood, meat and insects! Lately I've constantly been running out of food since I don't have much time to grind

Apparel:
  • Leather wraps
  • Golden silks
  • Gossamer silks
  • Daisy flowerfalls
  • Daisy leis
  • Daisy flower crowns
  • Simple gold apparel (bangles, cuffs, etc)
  • Ornate gold apparel (necklace and bracelets)
  • Gold Cuffs of Alchemy
  • Bone antlers
  • Teardrop pearl apparel
  • Citrine flourish apparel
  • Peacebringer's Mantle
  • Illuminated emblems

Gene scrolls:
  • Seraph Gene

Familiars:
Any familiar I don't have, but here's some
  • Autumn Dryad
  • Banded Owlcat
  • Barkback Boar
  • Black Wolf
  • Corrosive Depin
  • Extinguished Jackalope
  • Luna Mith
  • Etc. :D

Accents and Skins:
  • Accent: Trick of the Light
  • Skin: Trick of the Light

Other:
  • Rotting leather (for swipp trade, journeyman satchels)
  • Chess pieces for hoarding!
  • Any treasure container (jars, chests, packs, etc), I hoard them and mass open on special occasions C:
  • Any amount of gems, saving up for circuit and butterfly!
  • Light eggs (for when the color wheel updates :D)

Thank yous :D
- Thank you hinotoriii for the leather wraps and all the food (I'm at a 100% now for the first time in ages, thank you!) :D
- Thank you arctictis for the gilded chest and broken pottery jars <3
- Thank you Alphadragon for the full chess set! :D
- Thank you Cyphurus for the Swift Lumen n.n
- Thank you so much Angeleina for the Black Wolf, treasure and the super cute delivery message! <3
- Thank you breloominati for the food, the extinguished jackalope, brown river flight and everglade lasher!! <3
lqcMCuq.png
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I LOVE gifting!

okay, lemme give you dis.

1. Gems (small or large amounts, hopefully larger than 10g)
2. Treasure (small or large amounts, hopefully larger than 9kt)
3. Coatls Accents
4. FOOOOOOOOOD, lots of FOOOOOOOD (fish mostly)
5. Pastel Coatl Cuties (pink, lavender, aqua - does NOT have to be those colors or order, but colors close to that? XD hell, any pastel coatl is adorable to me)
6. Gene scrolls? Any kind, I like all genes.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to look at this <3 I really appreciate it.

*goes off to look for gifts to give*

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I LOVE gifting!

okay, lemme give you dis.

1. Gems (small or large amounts, hopefully larger than 10g)
2. Treasure (small or large amounts, hopefully larger than 9kt)
3. Coatls Accents
4. FOOOOOOOOOD, lots of FOOOOOOOD (fish mostly)
5. Pastel Coatl Cuties (pink, lavender, aqua - does NOT have to be those colors or order, but colors close to that? XD hell, any pastel coatl is adorable to me)
6. Gene scrolls? Any kind, I like all genes.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to look at this <3 I really appreciate it.

*goes off to look for gifts to give*

My wishlist:

Food:
Seafood and meat

Other:
Treasure
Gems
Chests - All types
Coatl scroll
Black tulips (need for swipp trade)
Winter wolf pelts
Silver ore
Gold ore

Apparel:
Any apparel from 2013-2014 festivals(especially light and fire)
Accent: Lightburst Flora

Familiars:
Voltspire Intruder
Stone Borer
Jawlocker
Dwarf Unicorn
Darktouched Chimera
Coarsefur Yeti
Black Dwarf Unicorn

Genes:
Iridescent
Glimmer
Butterfly
My wishlist:

Food:
Seafood and meat

Other:
Treasure
Gems
Chests - All types
Coatl scroll
Black tulips (need for swipp trade)
Winter wolf pelts
Silver ore
Gold ore

Apparel:
Any apparel from 2013-2014 festivals(especially light and fire)
Accent: Lightburst Flora

Familiars:
Voltspire Intruder
Stone Borer
Jawlocker
Dwarf Unicorn
Darktouched Chimera
Coarsefur Yeti
Black Dwarf Unicorn

Genes:
Iridescent
Glimmer
Butterfly
Here's mine. :)

*Poison and peregrine for this guy
*Eliminate or ambush
*Any chest (i want to do an opening sometime around Christmas)
*bronze and gold steampunk gloves
*Tuxedo floracat
*Any of the silver filigree armor. (Besides the helmet)
*Treasure or gems

Any of these things would be awesome and I would love you forever. <3

Thank you reptyke for the copper and silver gloves!
Here's mine. :)

*Poison and peregrine for this guy
*Eliminate or ambush
*Any chest (i want to do an opening sometime around Christmas)
*bronze and gold steampunk gloves
*Tuxedo floracat
*Any of the silver filigree armor. (Besides the helmet)
*Treasure or gems

Any of these things would be awesome and I would love you forever. <3

Thank you reptyke for the copper and silver gloves!
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
Ah! That's a super nice idea! Here's mine :3

1. Any and every gene or scroll
2. Silk apparel
3. Missing familiars
4. Treasures or gems
5. The new Baldwin's books TT_TT
6. Baldwin's ingredients
7. Seafood!
8. Retired stuff ;;3;;
9. EGGS!
10. ART OF MY DRAGONS *^*

Sorry for being so vague but really, anything would be appreciated *^*
Ah! That's a super nice idea! Here's mine :3

1. Any and every gene or scroll
2. Silk apparel
3. Missing familiars
4. Treasures or gems
5. The new Baldwin's books TT_TT
6. Baldwin's ingredients
7. Seafood!
8. Retired stuff ;;3;;
9. EGGS!
10. ART OF MY DRAGONS *^*

Sorry for being so vague but really, anything would be appreciated *^*
beda4jo.gif
Updated list a bit (deleted previous posting here). Now back to browsing other lists =3 [i]Gems are always appreciated :) [/i] [center]----MISCELLANEOUS----[/center] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] Regarding the want for a Water Egg: I'm looking to get a water-aligned female Gen1. Colors either in the red-purple range, or something white/grey/black. If you have such a dragon for sale, do ping/PM me :) Obviously an unhatched water egg is another possibility as well. [center]----APPAREL----[/center] Retired/Cycled [item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots] [item=Archivists Spellscroll] [item=Boneyard Tatters] [item=Moonglow Thorns] [item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Whirlwind Emblem] 2x Gem [item=Kelpie Guise] [item=Harvest Guise] Treasure N/A Baldwin [item=Mysterious Mantle] [item=Twice Dyed Mantle] [item=Red Mantle] [item=Peacebringer's Mantle] [center]----FAMILIARS----[/center] [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Plague Sprite] [item=Wartoad ][item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Stone Borer] [item=Melprin] [item=Roundhorn Melprin] [item=Candycane Xolo] [item=Spotted Pukasloth] [item=Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [item=Hippojay] [item=Manticore] [item=Dappled Dunhoof] [item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Conjoined Skink] [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Fallen Streak] [center]----SPECIALTY----[/center] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet]
Updated list a bit (deleted previous posting here). Now back to browsing other lists =3

Gems are always appreciated :)

----MISCELLANEOUS----

Unhatched Water Egg Gilded Decorative Chest

Regarding the want for a Water Egg: I'm looking to get a water-aligned female Gen1. Colors either in the red-purple range, or something white/grey/black. If you have such a dragon for sale, do ping/PM me :) Obviously an unhatched water egg is another possibility as well.

----APPAREL----

Retired/Cycled
Corsair's Seaspray Boots Boneyard Tatters Moonglow Thorns Frigid Emblem Whirlwind Emblem 2x

Gem
Kelpie Guise Harvest Guise

Treasure
N/A

Baldwin
Mysterious Mantle Red Mantle Peacebringer's Mantle
----FAMILIARS----

Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Wartoad Molten Wartoad Stone Borer Melprin Roundhorn Melprin Candycane Xolo Spotted Pukasloth Dwarf Unicorn Rivermouth Flatbill Hippojay Manticore Dappled Dunhoof Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Fan Scorpion Fallen Streak
----SPECIALTY----

Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
My wishlist is in this dragon's description ^.^; (staff yelled at me when I tried to make it in a thread) I especially want eggs because I'm doing a mass hatching on Christmas, but I know they're expensive. Off to go looking for wishes I can grant! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18477664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184777/18477664_350.png[/img] [/url]

My wishlist is in this dragon's description ^.^; (staff yelled at me when I tried to make it in a thread) I especially want eggs because I'm doing a mass hatching on Christmas, but I know they're expensive. Off to go looking for wishes I can grant!

18477664_350.png

coatle_sleepy_adopt_reptyker_by_vampireselene13-d9ig2hu.gif 3 hours ahead of FR time, they/them, libra, intj,t2O0HCc.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50