Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flight Of The Bear [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@LostUmbreon yay I did read everything right :D
@LostUmbreon yay I did read everything right :D
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Bump!
Bump!
@LostUmbreon Oh wow, this is really well put together! :o Man, I'm going to have to keep an eye on those flash prizes. If there's a pinglist for those, sign me up! Claiming my tickets as a donor and a Light member.

Is the "temporarily tradable for Tickets" list up to date? If so, I have some more I can donate!
@LostUmbreon Oh wow, this is really well put together! :o Man, I'm going to have to keep an eye on those flash prizes. If there's a pinglist for those, sign me up! Claiming my tickets as a donor and a Light member.

Is the "temporarily tradable for Tickets" list up to date? If so, I have some more I can donate!
NXwxhXo.png
@coolcats
@coolcats
39dkph.gif Over 10 Million Treasure in prizes!
@HuntingAlpha Yep! I update the temp tickets items everytime I get something from it ^^ Tickets added! :D
@HuntingAlpha Yep! I update the temp tickets items everytime I get something from it ^^ Tickets added! :D
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon

Thanks for the ping! I'd like claim my free 25 tickets please! :)

And love the A:TLA gif btw!
@LostUmbreon

Thanks for the ping! I'd like claim my free 25 tickets please! :)

And love the A:TLA gif btw!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber Tickets registered, good luck!
@SkyyeofEmber Tickets registered, good luck!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon

Aw, how nice of you to offer us free tickets starting out! I'd love to claim mine, and I will send some money and festival currency in for more. I will certainly be buying more down the road, as well. ^_^
@LostUmbreon

Aw, how nice of you to offer us free tickets starting out! I'd love to claim mine, and I will send some money and festival currency in for more. I will certainly be buying more down the road, as well. ^_^
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria Gotcha in!
@Dykeria Gotcha in!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon

Hi! I'd like to claim my free tickets! Also, can I message you with questions?
@LostUmbreon

Hi! I'd like to claim my free tickets! Also, can I message you with questions?
ezimba12662220866100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82