Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 8 Free DRAGS closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have dragons that are ready to find a new home elsewhere. Updated as soon as there is a change.

• You MUST name dragon if not already named before exalting. Failure to do so will result in being banned from receiving dragons from me in the future.
  • Please breed once (not required, just would be nice.)
  • 100% optional. You are welcome to donate to the growth of my clan. :) the more room I have the more I can make fun gene combinations and the more dragons I would have to give away on a regular basis. Your donation, or lack there of, does not effect weather or not you get one of the below dragons.

Simply send me a Crossroad request with dragon ID# included.

I will NOT, under any circumstances, send YOU a Crossroad request for the dragons listed in this post.
First come first served.
All free.
Most dragons currently have a familiar attached, I will of course remove them before approving.
After a crossroads has been approved, I will up date this post immediately.

Here is what I have right now. (5.18.16)

All babies have a photo of them as adults in their Bio

After I breed pairs, I often will send a few newborns here, and possibly adults after they have served my clan well. Feel free to continue to check in every few days. I will do my best to keep it up to date. :)

**NEW**

I am starting a PINGLIST!!

As usual be sure to PING ME in order to be put on the list. You will only be pinged when there have been additions.

If you have requested to be put on the list and have not been, check the "Last updated" date above. If this post has not been updated since your request then I have not yet seen your request. :)

YOU must send me a Crossroads in order to get the dragon. Crossroads will be approved in the order they are received.
I have dragons that are ready to find a new home elsewhere. Updated as soon as there is a change.

• You MUST name dragon if not already named before exalting. Failure to do so will result in being banned from receiving dragons from me in the future.
  • Please breed once (not required, just would be nice.)
  • 100% optional. You are welcome to donate to the growth of my clan. :) the more room I have the more I can make fun gene combinations and the more dragons I would have to give away on a regular basis. Your donation, or lack there of, does not effect weather or not you get one of the below dragons.

Simply send me a Crossroad request with dragon ID# included.

I will NOT, under any circumstances, send YOU a Crossroad request for the dragons listed in this post.
First come first served.
All free.
Most dragons currently have a familiar attached, I will of course remove them before approving.
After a crossroads has been approved, I will up date this post immediately.

Here is what I have right now. (5.18.16)

All babies have a photo of them as adults in their Bio

After I breed pairs, I often will send a few newborns here, and possibly adults after they have served my clan well. Feel free to continue to check in every few days. I will do my best to keep it up to date. :)

**NEW**

I am starting a PINGLIST!!

As usual be sure to PING ME in order to be put on the list. You will only be pinged when there have been additions.

If you have requested to be put on the list and have not been, check the "Last updated" date above. If this post has not been updated since your request then I have not yet seen your request. :)

YOU must send me a Crossroads in order to get the dragon. Crossroads will be approved in the order they are received.
@dillydragon I'll take the female perlchatcher please
@dillydragon I'll take the female perlchatcher please
@LadyBlackRose send me a CR. :)
@LadyBlackRose send me a CR. :)
@DillyDragon I'm new here so Idk what CR is
@LadyBlackRose It stands for crossroads.

@DillyDragon I'll like the female Skydancer, please.
@LadyBlackRose It stands for crossroads.

@DillyDragon I'll like the female Skydancer, please.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@DillyDragon
CR sent
@DillyDragon
CR sent
@DillyDragon

Surprise me! Just not the Pearlcatchers, since I has too many!
@DillyDragon

Surprise me! Just not the Pearlcatchers, since I has too many!
@DillyDragon
May I please have a dragon? I have no preference, they are all beautiful :-)
@DillyDragon
May I please have a dragon? I have no preference, they are all beautiful :-)
@StormDragon21 @StormDragon21 @Carylinn

I have updated my current available dragons in the original post. In order to continue to be fair to everyone, I must receive a Crossroads from you.

<3
~Dilly
@StormDragon21 @StormDragon21 @Carylinn

I have updated my current available dragons in the original post. In order to continue to be fair to everyone, I must receive a Crossroads from you.

<3
~Dilly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9