Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Epic Ready To Breed Dragons For Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@LadyBlackRose

Cool beans! Thanks for your understanding! If you want, I can tell you when I find a mate for the crystal dude up there? Then you can have a kinda sorta WC similar to what you want XD
@LadyBlackRose

Cool beans! Thanks for your understanding! If you want, I can tell you when I find a mate for the crystal dude up there? Then you can have a kinda sorta WC similar to what you want XD
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@masamuneangel

Would you want one of the hatchies from the WC nest I already put on? LadyBlackRose says she'll share!
@masamuneangel

Would you want one of the hatchies from the WC nest I already put on? LadyBlackRose says she'll share!
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty sounds good to me hun I need to make my lair larger soon to house many clan members and hatchies
@Frailty sounds good to me hun I need to make my lair larger soon to house many clan members and hatchies
@frailty
I know that feeling XD
@frailty
I know that feeling XD
@LadyBlackRose

Kk! And me to *cough cough, whispers* I have a teeny tiny dragon addiction XD
@LadyBlackRose

Kk! And me to *cough cough, whispers* I have a teeny tiny dragon addiction XD
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty lol so do I hun so do I that's why I need a bigger lair lol *pet pats their head*
@Frailty lol so do I hun so do I that's why I need a bigger lair lol *pet pats their head*
@masamuneangel

Yay or nay on the nest sharing? Sorry, I dont know if you said yes or no or not?
@masamuneangel

Yay or nay on the nest sharing? Sorry, I dont know if you said yes or no or not?
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty

may I take one of the dragons? Surprise me!
@Frailty

may I take one of the dragons? Surprise me!
@frailty
yes please ^.^
@frailty
yes please ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10