Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSE New Player FREE DRAGONS & RAFFLE!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
@pawfoster there's only a male posted. Which imp are you referring to? Can you give me the colors?
@pawfoster there's only a male posted. Which imp are you referring to? Can you give me the colors?
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
Ops that's in the prizes oh well sorry for wasting your time S<
Ops that's in the prizes oh well sorry for wasting your time S<
yCkAFg8.pngMtTsWJe.pngyCkAFg8.png
@pawfoster
If you want to try and win her, I can ping you back when I add a few more dragons after class? I have a few imp girls I have not added yet who will be added in about an hour and a half?
@pawfoster
If you want to try and win her, I can ping you back when I add a few more dragons after class? I have a few imp girls I have not added yet who will be added in about an hour and a half?
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
hi @Nylo is this dragon still available? I would love to have her :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18251633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182517/18251633_350.png[/img] [/url]
hi @Nylo is this dragon still available? I would love to have her :)
18251633_350.png
o12wJ4Y.pngKampK%20N.pngeLAndXa.png
@Kementeri that dragon is a raffle prize, you have to enter the raffle to try and win her! If you claim a dragon from the second post, you will be entered.

@kenna18155 he is on his way!
@Kementeri that dragon is a raffle prize, you have to enter the raffle to try and win her! If you claim a dragon from the second post, you will be entered.

@kenna18155 he is on his way!
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@Nylo I'm new here and I have no idea how to do that : so I can claim the dragon from the second post that's left? and then what do I do?
@Nylo I'm new here and I have no idea how to do that : so I can claim the dragon from the second post that's left? and then what do I do?
@Kementeri Do any of the dragons in the second post interest you? Just tell me which one and I'll send it to you c: that's all you need to do!
@Kementeri Do any of the dragons in the second post interest you? Just tell me which one and I'll send it to you c: that's all you need to do!
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@Nylo
Is the Tundra Male (Obsidian Tiger/Seafoam Current/Aqua Okapi) sill available? I'd love to own him! ^^ Thank you so much, either way.
@Nylo
Is the Tundra Male (Obsidian Tiger/Seafoam Current/Aqua Okapi) sill available? I'd love to own him! ^^ Thank you so much, either way.
822383.png765484.png697765.png
@Nylo does the male tundra count? :D
@Nylo does the male tundra count? :D
@Kementeri He sure does! He'll be coming your way now!
@Zanderwolf The person I was talking with earlier just claimed them as their dragon sorry! I'll be posting new dragons in just a second, so maybe one of the new ones will interest you?
@Kementeri He sure does! He'll be coming your way now!
@Zanderwolf The person I was talking with earlier just claimed them as their dragon sorry! I'll be posting new dragons in just a second, so maybe one of the new ones will interest you?
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25