Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | STRANDED! [closed for drawing]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@wesleydog
I would like to enter :)
@wesleydog
I would like to enter :)
7wv9OeJ.png
Due to unforeseen circumstances, most of the dragons will not be coming with bios/lore after all; I'm very sorry, but it has been difficult for me to put the time necessary into writing them in light of many recent events. Hopefully this isn't too disappointing, since I held this raffle as 100% free for you to enter, anyways :) However, I would like to go ahead and draw prizes, so that you guys can have something to start the new year off right! A few donations were not added to prize packs; this is intentional! I will be sending random gift bags to a few non-winners (also randomly selected by the number generator) as a consolation~ Without further adieu, let us begin! [quote]Frostbitten [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18276441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182765/18276441_350.png[/img] [/url] *Unnamed, will come with lore/bio! [item=shalebuck][item=snowfall elk pelt]x25 [item=elk pelt]x20 [item=clouddancer hide]x30[/quote] 34. @KitsuneRuna (donation) This dragon was one of the lucky ones to receive a bio; it was kindly written by Maow! [quote]Born to be a Warrior *First choice for a free baby from this couple's next litter. Will come with lore! [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/bf63/f/2015/204/b/8/ouricyhearts_by_wesleydog-d92k97r.png[/img] Their daddy is a big Coliseum warrior (level 25) and he wants to provide them with the tools for success, too! [item=scratch][item=frozen might fragment]x2 [item=berserker]x3[item=glass hybrid fragment][item=freezing slash][/quote] 154. @KyoKai I will be breeding the couple today; I will send you a PM as soon as babies are born~ [quote]Fashionably Chilled [item=brass steampunk scarf][item=silver steampunk scarf][item=gold steampunk scarf][item=bronze steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk scarf][item=bone antlers][/quote] 66. @lemurnu [quote]Glacier [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17413461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174135/17413461_350.png[/img] [/url] *Named Glace, will come with lore/bio! [item=shalebuck][item=shalebuck horn]x30 [item=frozen acuity fragment][item=congeal]x5 [item=glass hybrid fragment][item=moonstone]x30[/quote] 180. @Harmonywish [quote]Gingerbread Familiars [item=snowfall elk][item=elk][item=shalebuck][item=venerable shalebuck][item=bluefin charger][item=maned rasa][item=scythe kamaitachi][/quote] 83. @timepieces [quote]To Freeze or Not to Freeze, That is the Question [item=twilight cape][item=woodsdrake cape][item=scarlet satin tunic][item=black satin tunic][item=extinguished jackalope pelt]x25[/quote] 13. @WreckandRule [quote]A Load of Seafood [item=silver guppy]x24 [item=cragside mussels]x99 [item=jumbo shrimp]x99[/quote] 162. @PastelCloud [quote]I'm So Cool, Icecubes are Jealous [item=gold steampunk wings][item=gold steampunk vest][item=gold steampunk gloves][/quote] 61. @Entei236 [quote]Cohesion [item=poultrygeist][item=incorporeal dinner]x77 [item=elk][item=elk ear]x45 [item=shalebuck][item=shalebuck horn]x99 [item=venerable shalebuck][item=venerable shalefin]x46[/quote] 151. @Gallant [quote]Too Cold to Live, Too Young to Die [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17851640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178517/17851640_350.png[/img] [/url] *Unnamed, will come with lore/bio! [item=ice crystal]x57 [item=white squirrel]x27 [item=winterbelle]x26 [item=ice runestone][item=snow streak][item=wintermane bowman][/quote] 41. @scrxpt [quote]The Valiant Battle [item=frozen might fragment][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=congeal][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=freezing slash][item=ambush][item=scholar][item=health potion][item=minor health potion]x20[/quote] 177. @xdudettex [quote]We Three Kings [item=scarlet satin tunic][item=white satin tunic][item=brown satin tunic] [item=red and gold flair scarf][item=green and white flair scarf][item=blue and brown flair scarf] [item=black wooly tail][item=blue wooly tail][item=brown wooly tail] [item=black wolf][item=snowfall elk][item=elk][/quote] 148. @Firefeather [quote]All Things Bright and Beautiful [skin=13255][item=ornate pearly necklace][item=glass hybrid fragment][item=ornate pearly bracelet][/quote] 69. @catgirlluna [quote]Christmas-Born [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9030992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90310/9030992_350.png[/img] [/url] *Named Gossamer, XYX, born on Christmas 2014, will come with lore/bio! [item=ice runestone][item=congeal][item=white wooly coat][item=white wooly tail][item=frigid bolt][/quote] 201. @Maow (wrote a bio) [quote]A Box Full of Familiars [item=grasslands trunker][item=hedgehog][item=heartred croaker][item=cloud chaser][item=longneck wanderer][item=bluefin charger][item=permafrost impaler][item=wintermane bowman][item=maned rasa][item=black wolf][/quote] 187. @MathematicalMind [quote]Pairs of Red and Green [item=redblood sapper]x99 [item=greenpod bloom]x99 [item=delta orchid]x35 [item=fragrant orchid]x39 [item=intricate weaving]x14 [item=stolen mantle]x13[/quote] 115. @FieryDragonfly [quote]It's so Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die [item=blue wooly coat][item=blue wooly tail] [item=brown wooly coat][item=brown wooly tail] [item=white wooly coat][item=white wooly tail] [item=rasa pottery fragment]x40 [item=fragile antler]x99 [item=white linen fabric scrap]x99 [item=frostbite hummingbird][item=maned rasa][item=winter wolf][/quote] 55. @MoogleSam (donation) [quote]White as the Snow [item=white wooly antennae][item=white renaissance shirt][item=white breeches][item=peacebringer's mantle][/quote] 102. @RandomShmoe [quote]Elk Ears [item=elk][item=ebony antlers] [item=elk ear]x99 [item=snowfall elk ear]x99 [item=elk pelt]x99 [item=snowfall elk pelt]x99[/quote] 142. @Poscat [quote]Keeping Warm! [item=blue and brown flair scarf][item=red and gold flair scarf][item=green and white flair scarf][item=cyan flair scarf][/quote] 24. @TheStormCatcher [quote]Wolf Whisperer [item=winter wolf][item=black wolf][item=winter wolf pelt]x12 [item=black wolf pelt]x92[/quote] 14. @Redfern [quote]Be the Tree [skin=10526][item=wildwood owl][item=blood acorn]x35[/quote] 79. @SushiKitteh [quote]Icedad's Minion [skin=8404][item=frostbite hummingbird][item=ice runestone][item=furry icewarden puppet][item=crystalline myctophid]x60[/quote] 64. @WildFire1187 [quote]Butterflies and Belles [skin=1794][item=winterbelle]x99 [item=bluebell clownfish]x25[/quote] 72. @cinnamonty [quote]GRAND PRIZE: Chillspike Collar! [item=chillspike collar][/quote] 158. @Leoak I will work on getting these prizes to you now! :) I will probably host more of these (this is my second free raffle) in the future... so stay tuned!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, most of the dragons will not be coming with bios/lore after all; I'm very sorry, but it has been difficult for me to put the time necessary into writing them in light of many recent events. Hopefully this isn't too disappointing, since I held this raffle as 100% free for you to enter, anyways :)

However, I would like to go ahead and draw prizes, so that you guys can have something to start the new year off right! A few donations were not added to prize packs; this is intentional! I will be sending random gift bags to a few non-winners (also randomly selected by the number generator) as a consolation~

Without further adieu, let us begin!
Quote:
Frostbitten

18276441_350.png

*Unnamed, will come with lore/bio!

Shalebuck Snowfall Elk Pelt x25 Elk Pelt x20 Clouddancer Hide x30
34. @KitsuneRuna (donation)
This dragon was one of the lucky ones to receive a bio; it was kindly written by Maow!
Quote:
Born to be a Warrior
*First choice for a free baby from this couple's next litter. Will come with lore!
ouricyhearts_by_wesleydog-d92k97r.png
Their daddy is a big Coliseum warrior (level 25) and he wants to provide them with the tools for success, too!
Scratch Frozen Might Fragment x2 Berserker x3 Glass Hybrid Fragment Freezing Slash
154. @KyoKai
I will be breeding the couple today; I will send you a PM as soon as babies are born~
Quote:
Fashionably Chilled
Brass Steampunk Scarf Silver Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Scarf Bronze Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Scarf Bone Antlers
66. @lemurnu
Quote:
Glacier

17413461_350.png

*Named Glace, will come with lore/bio!

Shalebuck Shalebuck Horn x30 Frozen Acuity Fragment Congeal x5 Glass Hybrid Fragment Moonstone x30
180. @Harmonywish
Quote:
Gingerbread Familiars
Snowfall Elk Elk Shalebuck Venerable Shalebuck Bluefin Charger Maned Rasa Scythe Kamaitachi
83. @timepieces
Quote:
To Freeze or Not to Freeze, That is the Question
Twilight Cape Woodsdrake Cape Scarlet Satin Tunic Black Satin Tunic Extinguished Jackalope Pelt x25
13. @WreckandRule
Quote:
A Load of Seafood
Silver Guppy x24 Cragside Mussels x99 Jumbo Shrimp x99
162. @PastelCloud
Quote:
I'm So Cool, Icecubes are Jealous
Gold Steampunk Wings Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Gloves
61. @Entei236
Quote:
Cohesion
Poultrygeist Incorporeal Dinner x77
Elk Elk Ear x45
Shalebuck Shalebuck Horn x99
Venerable Shalebuck Venerable Shalefin x46
151. @Gallant
Quote:
Too Cold to Live, Too Young to Die

17851640_350.png

*Unnamed, will come with lore/bio!

Ice Crystal x57 White Squirrel x27 Winterbelle x26
Ice Runestone Snow Streak Wintermane Bowman
41. @scrxpt
Quote:
The Valiant Battle
Frozen Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Congeal Glass Hybrid Fragment Freezing Slash Ambush Scholar Health Potion Minor Health Potion x20
177. @xdudettex
Quote:
We Three Kings
Scarlet Satin Tunic White Satin Tunic Brown Satin Tunic
Red and Gold Flair Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf
Black Wooly Tail Blue Wooly Tail Brown Wooly Tail
Black Wolf Snowfall Elk Elk
148. @Firefeather
Quote:
All Things Bright and Beautiful
Ornate Pearly Necklace Glass Hybrid Fragment Ornate Pearly Bracelet
69. @catgirlluna
Quote:
Christmas-Born

9030992_350.png

*Named Gossamer, XYX, born on Christmas 2014, will come with lore/bio!

Ice Runestone Congeal White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail Frigid Bolt
201. @Maow (wrote a bio)
Quote:
A Box Full of Familiars
Grasslands Trunker Hedgehog Heartred Croaker Cloud Chaser Longneck Wanderer Bluefin Charger Permafrost Impaler Wintermane Bowman Maned Rasa Black Wolf
187. @MathematicalMind
Quote:
Pairs of Red and Green
Redblood Sapper x99 Greenpod Bloom x99
Delta Orchid x35 Fragrant Orchid x39
Intricate Weaving x14 Stolen Mantle x13
115. @FieryDragonfly
Quote:
It's so Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die
Blue Wooly Coat Blue Wooly Tail
Brown Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Tail
White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail
Rasa Pottery Fragment x40 Fragile Antler x99 White Linen Fabric Scrap x99
Frostbite Hummingbird Maned Rasa Winter Wolf
55. @MoogleSam (donation)
Quote:
White as the Snow
White Wooly Antennae White Renaissance Shirt White Breeches Peacebringer's Mantle
102. @RandomShmoe
Quote:
Elk Ears
Elk Ebony Antlers
Elk Ear x99 Snowfall Elk Ear x99 Elk Pelt x99 Snowfall Elk Pelt x99
142. @Poscat
Quote:
Keeping Warm!
Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf Cyan Flair Scarf
24. @TheStormCatcher
Quote:
Wolf Whisperer
Winter Wolf Black Wolf Winter Wolf Pelt x12 Black Wolf Pelt x92
14. @Redfern
Quote:
Be the Tree
Wildwood Owl Blood Acorn x35
79. @SushiKitteh
Quote:
Icedad's Minion
Frostbite Hummingbird Ice Runestone Furry Icewarden Puppet Crystalline Myctophid x60
64. @WildFire1187
Quote:
Butterflies and Belles
Winterbelle x99 Bluebell Clownfish x25
72. @cinnamonty
Quote:
GRAND PRIZE: Chillspike Collar!
Chillspike Collar
158. @Leoak

I will work on getting these prizes to you now! :)

I will probably host more of these (this is my second free raffle) in the future... so stay tuned!
Congrats to all the winners! :D
Congrats to all the winners! :D
Congrats!
Congrats!
output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
@wesleydog

did i get pinged and it got erased? XD

im confused
@wesleydog

did i get pinged and it got erased? XD

im confused
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@wesleydog Omg thank you so much!!!! :D xx
@wesleydog Omg thank you so much!!!! :D xx
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Cyrsei Yeah, I pinged the whole list so everyone would know it was over :)
@Cyrsei Yeah, I pinged the whole list so everyone would know it was over :)
@wesleydog

okie dokie :)
@wesleydog

okie dokie :)
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Congrats to the winners c:
Congrats to the winners c:
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Congrats to all the winners :D

@wesleydog

If any of the winners who got a dragon without a bio wouldn't mind waiting a bit for it, I would offer to write a few short-ish bios :3 How many I can manage and how quickly depends on the length they ask for, and the time I have in the next weeks, but if anyone's really disappointed they got their derg lore-less, and if you'd be okay with it, they could PM me and we could work something out maybe?
Congrats to all the winners :D

@wesleydog

If any of the winners who got a dragon without a bio wouldn't mind waiting a bit for it, I would offer to write a few short-ish bios :3 How many I can manage and how quickly depends on the length they ask for, and the time I have in the next weeks, but if anyone's really disappointed they got their derg lore-less, and if you'd be okay with it, they could PM me and we could work something out maybe?
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24