Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | STRANDED! [closed for drawing]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
@felistopaz I would love to take a shadow baby, since most of the donations so far have been triple white-range! :) I think I could write some cool lore to go with her. (Plus Tundras = Ice natives!)
@felistopaz I would love to take a shadow baby, since most of the donations so far have been triple white-range! :) I think I could write some cool lore to go with her. (Plus Tundras = Ice natives!)
@wesleydog

Great! I'll send a CR right away :)
@wesleydog

Great! I'll send a CR right away :)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@wesleydog

Please add me to list for entering, thank you.
@wesleydog

Please add me to list for entering, thank you.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@wesleydog May I be added as well? Thank you!
@wesleydog May I be added as well? Thank you!
@wesleydog

I'd love to enter. Also, sorry if this was asked already (or if i'm just blind) but when is the end date for this?

@wesleydog

I'd love to enter. Also, sorry if this was asked already (or if i'm just blind) but when is the end date for this?

@wesleydog
I would like to enter :D
@wesleydog
I would like to enter :D
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
[quote name="RandomShmoe" date=2015-11-10 07:39:59] @wesleydog I'd love to enter. Also, sorry if this was asked already (or if i'm just blind) but when is the end date for this? [/quote] The end date will be Dec 18 :)
RandomShmoe wrote on 2015-11-10:
@wesleydog

The end date will be Dec 18 :)
@WesleyDog

Um...I got a ping for this forum, but can't seem to find out why so if there was something someone needed me to do/answer here, let me know.
@WesleyDog

Um...I got a ping for this forum, but can't seem to find out why so if there was something someone needed me to do/answer here, let me know.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
[quote name="kithri" date=2015-11-11 14:11:04] @WesleyDog Um...I got a ping for this forum, but can't seem to find out why so if there was something someone needed me to do/answer here, let me know. [/quote] Same here
kithri wrote on 2015-11-11:
@WesleyDog

Same here
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
@stuff987 @kithri You asked to be on the entry list, so I put you on it.
@stuff987 @kithri You asked to be on the entry list, so I put you on it.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24