Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive Giveaway
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63
@quatastrophe

If any of these are left, could I get a Nature Sprite, Runaway Rotclaw, Naturalist Adornments, Infectionist's Sash, or Graveyard Guardian? Thank you so much for doing this!
@quatastrophe

If any of these are left, could I get a Nature Sprite, Runaway Rotclaw, Naturalist Adornments, Infectionist's Sash, or Graveyard Guardian? Thank you so much for doing this!
@quatastrophe this is very nice of you!

could i get a companion comet, and if that is taken, a noc scroll, or if THAT is taken, magmatic pauldrons or naturalist's adornments?
@quatastrophe this is very nice of you!

could i get a companion comet, and if that is taken, a noc scroll, or if THAT is taken, magmatic pauldrons or naturalist's adornments?

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@quatastrophe Is this the real life

In order of preference:

Nature Sprite
Naturalist's Adornments
Leaflace Chest
Corsair's Seaspray Boots
really I'd be happy with anything from that pile of rare stuff

*hugs* Seriously, thank you for doing this. So much stuff! So much generosity!
@quatastrophe Is this the real life

In order of preference:

Nature Sprite
Naturalist's Adornments
Leaflace Chest
Corsair's Seaspray Boots
really I'd be happy with anything from that pile of rare stuff

*hugs* Seriously, thank you for doing this. So much stuff! So much generosity!
Art_Button.pngbreloominati.gifLight_Medallion.png
@quatastrophe may i get the golem gauntlet, or magmatic pauldron, or sunguard chest if they're already claimed, thanks!
@quatastrophe may i get the golem gauntlet, or magmatic pauldron, or sunguard chest if they're already claimed, thanks!
@quatastrophe
Could I have the thresher flatfins? I actually posted this on page 5 but I might of spelt your wrong? Actually I would prefer the water sprite if that's not taken? If not then could I have the golem gauntlet? If not a chillspike collar?
@quatastrophe
Could I have the thresher flatfins? I actually posted this on page 5 but I might of spelt your wrong? Actually I would prefer the water sprite if that's not taken? If not then could I have the golem gauntlet? If not a chillspike collar?
@quatastrophe Hi! If any of these are unclaimed, may I please have one? Thank you for the consideration ^^

accent: arabian night
accent: from the observatory jade f
accent: lightburst flora
accent: jade draft
accent: call to the sky
accent: energy trap
accent: curious companions
accent: pestilent acolyte
@quatastrophe Hi! If any of these are unclaimed, may I please have one? Thank you for the consideration ^^

accent: arabian night
accent: from the observatory jade f
accent: lightburst flora
accent: jade draft
accent: call to the sky
accent: energy trap
accent: curious companions
accent: pestilent acolyte
@quatastrophe could I request one of these? In order of importance ;o;!

companion comet
will o' the ember
seashell mantle
@quatastrophe could I request one of these? In order of importance ;o;!

companion comet
will o' the ember
seashell mantle
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
May I have the Magmatic Pauldrons?
(If they're all gone by the time I post this, then a Naturalist Adornments!)

PS. This is very nice of you! Just, all this rare/retired stuff you're giving away. Wow.
May I have the Magmatic Pauldrons?
(If they're all gone by the time I post this, then a Naturalist Adornments!)

PS. This is very nice of you! Just, all this rare/retired stuff you're giving away. Wow.
@quatastrophe Could I have a Companion Comet... or a Sunguard Chest... or a Corsair's Cap... or any sprite if any are available yet? You did say list a few things X3 Thanks so much in advance :o
@quatastrophe Could I have a Companion Comet... or a Sunguard Chest... or a Corsair's Cap... or any sprite if any are available yet? You did say list a few things X3 Thanks so much in advance :o
gjuTrTl.png
@quatastrophe

Could I get a companion comet, accent: midnight silkdancer, water sprite or rotclaw please?
@quatastrophe

Could I get a companion comet, accent: midnight silkdancer, water sprite or rotclaw please?
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63