Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 211 212
Bump!
Bump!
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Frivilosity
Have you bought tickets already? I saw you bump, but I dont see you on my purchase list! Bumping here does earn 1 free ticket a day, but only if you have purchased at least 1 ticket already.
@Frivilosity
Have you bought tickets already? I saw you bump, but I dont see you on my purchase list! Bumping here does earn 1 free ticket a day, but only if you have purchased at least 1 ticket already.
Bump~
Bump~
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
My Bio Thread! Either Here or Here!
@kamishii Free Bump for the day~
@kamishii Free Bump for the day~
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
I haven't bought a ticket yet, but I'm planning on doing it in the next few days! I just need to expand my lair first ahaha
I haven't bought a ticket yet, but I'm planning on doing it in the next few days! I just need to expand my lair first ahaha
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
bump!
bump!
@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Eiv @Hannar @CommanderShepard

Updates and reminders!

Tomorrow night is the last chance (for now) to get double tickets for sending me trained dragons!

Remember to check the end of my lair for dragons for sale! Anyone after Duet is for sale. Send a CR for their AH price and earn raffle tickets based on their price! In fact, I just hatched 3 new imps so go check 'em out! Another set of three will be hatching tonight or tomorrow as well.

Starting Sunday, Ice Festival currency will be worth double tickets! Each single currency will be worth 1 purchased ticket + 1 freebie ticket. This will run from Sunday the 24th - Saturday the 30th night. During any other time, any festival currency is worth 1 raffle ticket each.

215 tickets till the 6k mini raffle!

Bump once a day for a free ticket!

We currently have 81 participants! Remember, there will only be 75 winners unless we unlock more drawn winners! The current raffle end is set for February 27th. However, this may change again. Sorry. There may be issues with when the memorial service I am attending was set for, and there is back and forth with the 20th and 27th. I should know by next week. Thank you for the understanding and support. It is not my intent to purposefully keep pushing the raffle back for no reason. Participants from my last raffle know I had to change the date on that one a few times as well, but the raffle still ended and prizes were given out! If I have to push it back another week that just means another week to unlock the special prizes right? We haven't even hit the 7k minimum to close the raffle yet!

Stay warm and safe guys! I know a lot of people are getting snow, even in places that don't usually ice this time of year!
@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Eiv @Hannar @CommanderShepard

Updates and reminders!

Tomorrow night is the last chance (for now) to get double tickets for sending me trained dragons!

Remember to check the end of my lair for dragons for sale! Anyone after Duet is for sale. Send a CR for their AH price and earn raffle tickets based on their price! In fact, I just hatched 3 new imps so go check 'em out! Another set of three will be hatching tonight or tomorrow as well.

Starting Sunday, Ice Festival currency will be worth double tickets! Each single currency will be worth 1 purchased ticket + 1 freebie ticket. This will run from Sunday the 24th - Saturday the 30th night. During any other time, any festival currency is worth 1 raffle ticket each.

215 tickets till the 6k mini raffle!

Bump once a day for a free ticket!

We currently have 81 participants! Remember, there will only be 75 winners unless we unlock more drawn winners! The current raffle end is set for February 27th. However, this may change again. Sorry. There may be issues with when the memorial service I am attending was set for, and there is back and forth with the 20th and 27th. I should know by next week. Thank you for the understanding and support. It is not my intent to purposefully keep pushing the raffle back for no reason. Participants from my last raffle know I had to change the date on that one a few times as well, but the raffle still ended and prizes were given out! If I have to push it back another week that just means another week to unlock the special prizes right? We haven't even hit the 7k minimum to close the raffle yet!

Stay warm and safe guys! I know a lot of people are getting snow, even in places that don't usually ice this time of year!
bump ! :)
bump ! :)
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
bump!
bump!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
Bump~
Bump~
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png Current Quest: Stone Borer 4500g/15000g
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 211 212