Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1 Yr Anni. Closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
bump
bump
FVUluDz.gif
@Amibait Cool another raffle! I'll be sending over some money for 10 tickets also @offcenter and @Serendipital you might be interested [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1605838] [img]http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag333/amibait/posbanner%20copy_zpsk6z9dnt9.png[/img] [/url]
@Amibait

Cool another raffle! I'll be sending over some money for 10 tickets

also @offcenter and @Serendipital you might be interested

posbanner%20copy_zpsk6z9dnt9.png
mEgfQyi.png1WwN4f1.png5aubylR.pngLGIgGLg.pngPnanpSQ.png0LIRCMr.pngR1O7YJ1.pngfJveJR3.png
bump
bump

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
eZ5CPeG.gif
shadow_ani.gif
Thump bump!
Thump bump!
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@TwiliShewolf @Parkakid @Lordo @xeidai @Nedali @SwiftBlaze @Rabbitaka @Onida @ItsASomething @Xylia @KaylaWilsony @Egsosither @chinapiggy @Lesbohemian @Harbinger @Stormblooded @numb @SenchaDrake @MindfangSerket @Kuriptonic @CatCuriosity @Jaigalaar @Saskia @tefphoenix @zombard @Saskia @katbutts @Getreu @SnailMuffin @TwistedScrews @Sumatra @ThisOneIsBlue @bobkitty1123 @Creatio @kaiel @CelticOwl @Lynn1 @dragonfilia @ArbitraryAoi @ObsidianCrane @Yuki0127 @Alphajet @Ninetailz @RuRu81 @kat56575 @Margrace @Yuki0127 @DobbyDobby @Eliott @Shishiru @soulpunkd @katbutts @CelticOwl @Leucoss @LynterriaHatake @CapriciousAi

Spreadsheet updated, and venom rogue set finished! Now to start adding more things! Do you guys have any suggestions for prizes you might like to see? I can't make any promises, but I can try.
@TwiliShewolf @Parkakid @Lordo @xeidai @Nedali @SwiftBlaze @Rabbitaka @Onida @ItsASomething @Xylia @KaylaWilsony @Egsosither @chinapiggy @Lesbohemian @Harbinger @Stormblooded @numb @SenchaDrake @MindfangSerket @Kuriptonic @CatCuriosity @Jaigalaar @Saskia @tefphoenix @zombard @Saskia @katbutts @Getreu @SnailMuffin @TwistedScrews @Sumatra @ThisOneIsBlue @bobkitty1123 @Creatio @kaiel @CelticOwl @Lynn1 @dragonfilia @ArbitraryAoi @ObsidianCrane @Yuki0127 @Alphajet @Ninetailz @RuRu81 @kat56575 @Margrace @Yuki0127 @DobbyDobby @Eliott @Shishiru @soulpunkd @katbutts @CelticOwl @Leucoss @LynterriaHatake @CapriciousAi

Spreadsheet updated, and venom rogue set finished! Now to start adding more things! Do you guys have any suggestions for prizes you might like to see? I can't make any promises, but I can try.
@Amibait

Maybe dragons with one of the new genes? -shrugs- I know I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a cherub babe, but they are expensive. Or maybe even some of the new gene scrolls for a prize. Just ideas. ;)
@Amibait

Maybe dragons with one of the new genes? -shrugs- I know I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a cherub babe, but they are expensive. Or maybe even some of the new gene scrolls for a prize. Just ideas. ;)
posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png 5YiovnO.jpg
Looking for Guardian Accents - See Clan Profile for list.
bump

Depends what you're up to i guess :D Skins, familiars and pretty apparel are always nice ^-^ Gems are useful too XDD

But anything really :) It's meant to just be fun so no pressure ;)
bump

Depends what you're up to i guess :D Skins, familiars and pretty apparel are always nice ^-^ Gems are useful too XDD

But anything really :) It's meant to just be fun so no pressure ;)

posbanner2_zpssjibp7f1.png
@Xylia

I actually will have a baby with cherub on it as an option, as soon as my one dragon with cherub is ready to breed again. Had she not had 14 days left when I gave her the gene it would already be there.
@Xylia

I actually will have a baby with cherub on it as an option, as soon as my one dragon with cherub is ready to breed again. Had she not had 14 days left when I gave her the gene it would already be there.
Bumpity Bump!
Bumpity Bump!
IPU0tJf.png
bump! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1605838] [img]http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag333/amibait/posbanner%20copy_zpsk6z9dnt9.png[/img] [/url]
bump!

posbanner%20copy_zpsk6z9dnt9.png
mEgfQyi.png1WwN4f1.png5aubylR.pngLGIgGLg.pngPnanpSQ.png0LIRCMr.pngR1O7YJ1.pngfJveJR3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41