Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Horror! ACCENT CONTEST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cynderbark

No problem :3
@Cynderbark

No problem :3
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@Cynderbark Is this contest still running? I might draw a skin/accent for it.
@Cynderbark Is this contest still running? I might draw a skin/accent for it.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
@shiroiYoukai

Yep, still running!
@shiroiYoukai

Yep, still running!
@Cynderbark This is a wonderful idea and I wish I could enter but I don't have a graphics program at the moment. But I shall be stalking this thread relentlessly. Also, that Snapper accent by @Claritywind - oh my god you have no idea how much I need that. Some friends and I have a bit of a shared project going on with a (soon-to-be) Snapper called Meat, so... yeah, you can see why that accent is [i]absolutely necessary[/i]. (This is what Meat will eventually look like, when he's done being gened and scrolled. And he is probably going to be of the opinion that the accent was made [i]for him[/i]. xD) [img]http://i.imgur.com/I6hIwsj.png[/img] Also, hope you don't mind me using the contest's signature graphic to help promote this? It's my favourite theme and there need to be more entries for me to stare at (and possibly go bankrupt over).
@Cynderbark

This is a wonderful idea and I wish I could enter but I don't have a graphics program at the moment. But I shall be stalking this thread relentlessly.

Also, that Snapper accent by @Claritywind - oh my god you have no idea how much I need that. Some friends and I have a bit of a shared project going on with a (soon-to-be) Snapper called Meat, so... yeah, you can see why that accent is absolutely necessary.

(This is what Meat will eventually look like, when he's done being gened and scrolled. And he is probably going to be of the opinion that the accent was made for him. xD)
I6hIwsj.png

Also, hope you don't mind me using the contest's signature graphic to help promote this? It's my favourite theme and there need to be more entries for me to stare at (and possibly go bankrupt over).
Xt8Hv08.png
@Daemonicus

that's fine, of course! :D Thank you for promoting this contest X3
@Daemonicus

that's fine, of course! :D Thank you for promoting this contest X3
@Daemonicus
Haha :D Thanks heaps for the complement! I am incredibly glad you like it :3
Though, as I mentioned in my post, I need to adjust the neck colours - I forsee issues with submissions because of the 'life like' colours it has (Skeletal Serpent got rejected because of it until I changed it).
I'll likely give it a green tint, or make it darker.
Or just risk it and hope it slips through? xD

Also, I can provide you a preview if you like when I get home? Of what the current accent looks like on your planned dragon :D
@Daemonicus
Haha :D Thanks heaps for the complement! I am incredibly glad you like it :3
Though, as I mentioned in my post, I need to adjust the neck colours - I forsee issues with submissions because of the 'life like' colours it has (Skeletal Serpent got rejected because of it until I changed it).
I'll likely give it a green tint, or make it darker.
Or just risk it and hope it slips through? xD

Also, I can provide you a preview if you like when I get home? Of what the current accent looks like on your planned dragon :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif