Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Order your own] Free Dragons For All
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86
@Sonjmir That imperial is very pretty, but do you think you could breed them again?
@Sonjmir That imperial is very pretty, but do you think you could breed them again?
lz3QpJg.png y7VJm8j.pngIDczxGV.png
@SirKeema I certainly can. I know the red sometimes clashes, haha. I'll put them on tomorrow.
@SirKeema I certainly can. I know the red sometimes clashes, haha. I'll put them on tomorrow.
B0RqH.gifkVop2.gif
@sonjmir sounds good, thanks.
@sonjmir sounds good, thanks.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@Sonjmir may I have a hatchling from the nest of the Clouddancers?

I like peaches!!!!!!!!!!A lot!

You play dragon cave too?cool!
@Sonjmir may I have a hatchling from the nest of the Clouddancers?

I like peaches!!!!!!!!!!A lot!

You play dragon cave too?cool!
AQw0PQz.png
@AetherDragon Sure! And yeah, here's my scroll if you wanna have a look.

http://dragcave.net/user/X88B88
@AetherDragon Sure! And yeah, here's my scroll if you wanna have a look.

http://dragcave.net/user/X88B88
B0RqH.gifkVop2.gif
@Driftless
@HyperHazerdious

Gems hatch tomorrow, just wanted to give an update! They had 5 eggs, so plenty to choose from!
@Driftless
@HyperHazerdious

Gems hatch tomorrow, just wanted to give an update! They had 5 eggs, so plenty to choose from!
B0RqH.gifkVop2.gif
@Sonjmir its been that long already? can't wait! :3
@Sonjmir its been that long already? can't wait! :3
On the question of Sanity, I find myself Lacking.
@Driftless
@HyperHazerdious

Three trips and two carrib doubles! Take a look at the last page of my lair!
@Driftless
@HyperHazerdious

Three trips and two carrib doubles! Take a look at the last page of my lair!
B0RqH.gifkVop2.gif
@Sonjmir I'd like very much to have an Imperial Rainbowderg *but* if you ever decide to shuffle things around and pair up any of Imperial Rainbowdergs with either of Clouddancers I'd absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a pick from the results (although it would be a bit of a gamble, those with gembonds in earthy colors don't look as gorgeous as their possible siblings :( So if you're looking for permanent, loving homes for ALL of your hatchlings, those would be at a disadvantage I think)
As for the fruit, Wikipedia tells me in English it's called Northern highbush blueberry!
@Sonjmir I'd like very much to have an Imperial Rainbowderg *but* if you ever decide to shuffle things around and pair up any of Imperial Rainbowdergs with either of Clouddancers I'd absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a pick from the results (although it would be a bit of a gamble, those with gembonds in earthy colors don't look as gorgeous as their possible siblings :( So if you're looking for permanent, loving homes for ALL of your hatchlings, those would be at a disadvantage I think)
As for the fruit, Wikipedia tells me in English it's called Northern highbush blueberry!
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@Endorphine I have a couple that I was curious about switching things up with. Apparently no one wanted my caterpillars (Butterfly dergs were so pretty), and no one really wanted my hex primary glitter/circuits. I'm just concerned about finding homes for the less desirable Dragons. I'm not against selling to a level/exalter, I just always wish they'll be enjoyed for a long while before going off to see all the flight dads and moms.
@Endorphine I have a couple that I was curious about switching things up with. Apparently no one wanted my caterpillars (Butterfly dergs were so pretty), and no one really wanted my hex primary glitter/circuits. I'm just concerned about finding homes for the less desirable Dragons. I'm not against selling to a level/exalter, I just always wish they'll be enjoyed for a long while before going off to see all the flight dads and moms.
B0RqH.gifkVop2.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86