Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed~ Double-Checking tickets!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80
@Snaptrap still working on yours, (having a technical difficulty that means everything is much slower, but you'll get them back before the end I promise), but I have a level 10 of my own to send to the Boss for tickets (I have a Lightning friend that usually buys fodder off me when they push, but this time I'd rather have tickets than treasure and he's well-situated and cool with it)

anyway the level 10 is a female Fae named Orane, and I;d like to wait for reply so I know she gets counted as being sent in new.
@Snaptrap still working on yours, (having a technical difficulty that means everything is much slower, but you'll get them back before the end I promise), but I have a level 10 of my own to send to the Boss for tickets (I have a Lightning friend that usually buys fodder off me when they push, but this time I'd rather have tickets than treasure and he's well-situated and cool with it)

anyway the level 10 is a female Fae named Orane, and I;d like to wait for reply so I know she gets counted as being sent in new.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Snaptrap
Bubonic Bounty is pretty great tbh
Rot 'n Roll Raffle (*bad dum tiss*)
@Snaptrap
Bubonic Bounty is pretty great tbh
Rot 'n Roll Raffle (*bad dum tiss*)
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
@Snaptrap sending your dragons back; I still have one of mine to send also for tickets but only tonight--I want her to go to Stormcatcher, not Plaguebringer, so if no response I shall send her to my friend instead : /
@Snaptrap sending your dragons back; I still have one of mine to send also for tickets but only tonight--I want her to go to Stormcatcher, not Plaguebringer, so if no response I shall send her to my friend instead : /
Goopy Goodies! How cute, haha, that ones my fave!

This looks awesome so far. :0
Goopy Goodies! How cute, haha, that ones my fave!

This looks awesome so far. :0
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
@snaptrap

Contagious Carousal
@snaptrap

Contagious Carousal
Sinister Pants
@Snaptrap I have sent you CRs for your dragons back and for Orane; if she's still in my lair in about 40 minutes I will cancel hers and send to my friend since I really want her to go to Stormcatcher
@Snaptrap I have sent you CRs for your dragons back and for Orane; if she's still in my lair in about 40 minutes I will cancel hers and send to my friend since I really want her to go to Stormcatcher
@Snaptrap

Pestilence Party

ah yeah.... gotta get schwifty in here.... (wanders off singing get shwifty)
@Snaptrap

Pestilence Party

ah yeah.... gotta get schwifty in here.... (wanders off singing get shwifty)
@Snaptrap If you still have any fodder to be leveled for tickets, I'll take a few to level up.
@Snaptrap If you still have any fodder to be leveled for tickets, I'll take a few to level up.
Online if anyone needs me~
Online if anyone needs me~
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Snaptrap sent you CR for lvl 10 dragon for 1 t