Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Starfall Celebration Raffle '15
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 232 233
@Quenya sorry for that! Added now.
@Quenya sorry for that! Added now.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
Oh dear Arcanist, I'm already having trouble keeping up. why do we not have CR historyyyyy
@Impception @Ikunoche @Vil I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't catch it - did any of you send your Dragons to me for 1 Treasure?

My apologies, I will pay more attention from now on.
I'm not fully conscious and focused just yet...
Oh dear Arcanist, I'm already having trouble keeping up. why do we not have CR historyyyyy
@Impception @Ikunoche @Vil I'm terribly sorry, but I didn't catch it - did any of you send your Dragons to me for 1 Treasure?

My apologies, I will pay more attention from now on.
I'm not fully conscious and focused just yet...
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

I sent all my dragons for 1T. Two L25s - one Skydancer "Tielen" and one Wildclaw "Catalina" both with Circuit. I've also sent a Ridgeback "Cross" L5 for 1T and a Spiral "Innocence" L25 for 1T
@Neffi

I sent all my dragons for 1T. Two L25s - one Skydancer "Tielen" and one Wildclaw "Catalina" both with Circuit. I've also sent a Ridgeback "Cross" L5 for 1T and a Spiral "Innocence" L25 for 1T
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Neffi I didn't, so no need to worry about me. Good luck! :)
@Neffi I didn't, so no need to worry about me. Good luck! :)
FR+18
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
@Impception
Alright, thank you! I knew which ones you sent, I just didn't know whether or not they were for 1 treasure. I got it all figured out now. Thank you very much, and sorry for this confusion. ^^
@Impception
Alright, thank you! I knew which ones you sent, I just didn't know whether or not they were for 1 treasure. I got it all figured out now. Thank you very much, and sorry for this confusion. ^^
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

No worries! I know how confusing it can get!
@Neffi

No worries! I know how confusing it can get!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Neffi A level 9 pearlcatcher is coming!
@Neffi A level 9 pearlcatcher is coming!
@Neffi

Are you going to mark them as 1T on the spreadsheet?
@Neffi

Are you going to mark them as 1T on the spreadsheet?
@Impception
Yes, I am! I'm just still catching up, plus I was answering a PM. I'm getting it all sorted out. Don't worry, they should be marked now. :3
@Impception
Yes, I am! I'm just still catching up, plus I was answering a PM. I'm getting it all sorted out. Don't worry, they should be marked now. :3
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi

Alright. Thanks.
@Neffi

Alright. Thanks.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 232 233