Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Starfall Celebration Raffle '15
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 232 233
@Neffi
Hey there, I was wondering when and where the winners will be posted - or if I already missed it :D
Probably later on in this topic, I'd guess?
@Neffi
Hey there, I was wondering when and where the winners will be posted - or if I already missed it :D
Probably later on in this topic, I'd guess?
@Eldeen
Most likely here on a later date, yes. However, the tickets can still be gathered throughout this week by participating in Starfall activities or by purchasing them with treasure and gems, so you can continue getting them and it's still quite a while before the winners will be drawn!
@Eldeen
Most likely here on a later date, yes. However, the tickets can still be gathered throughout this week by participating in Starfall activities or by purchasing them with treasure and gems, so you can continue getting them and it's still quite a while before the winners will be drawn!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Neffi
I didn't knew that - thanks for letting me know. I kinda thought it would be over after you got the dominance. First time for me to participate in a raffle like this. :D
Thanks!
@Neffi
I didn't knew that - thanks for letting me know. I kinda thought it would be over after you got the dominance. First time for me to participate in a raffle like this. :D
Thanks!
Thanks for taking all my travelers, looking forward to the celebrations!
Thanks for taking all my travelers, looking forward to the celebrations!
vKdEoyf.png
@Neffi

Should I just pm you the treasure for the tickets? And, will tickets from events be automatically added?
@Neffi

Should I just pm you the treasure for the tickets? And, will tickets from events be automatically added?
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
ahaha...some of those prize pack names are really amusing. Sadly, I am going out of town halfway into the the holiday, so I must refrain from participating in many of it's activities this time around. :/

Edit: pinging self so I can find this again @VioletWhirlwind
ahaha...some of those prize pack names are really amusing. Sadly, I am going out of town halfway into the the holiday, so I must refrain from participating in many of it's activities this time around. :/

Edit: pinging self so I can find this again @VioletWhirlwind
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@arietta

I've participated in several evengs and I'd like to claim the tickets from them! I've been in Day 1 and 2 of the "Let's Start The Apocalypse" game; Day 1 of the Final Frontier CYOA game; and I've made four entries into the Costume Contest.
@arietta

I've participated in several evengs and I'd like to claim the tickets from them! I've been in Day 1 and 2 of the "Let's Start The Apocalypse" game; Day 1 of the Final Frontier CYOA game; and I've made four entries into the Costume Contest.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@arietta

my name is gone from the ticket spreadsheet?? I sent in some dragons but when I search for my name I can't find it?
@arietta

my name is gone from the ticket spreadsheet?? I sent in some dragons but when I search for my name I can't find it?
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@Arietta I can't find my name on the spreadsheet either :/
@Arietta I can't find my name on the spreadsheet either :/
@hinatot @Orru
Tickets will be automatically added! I will receive a spreadsheet with the names and tickets of each participant for the various events, and I'll log everything at the end of the week c:

@Phooka @QueenKatherin
The spreadsheet's "User stats" only shows your name if you've sent in a dragon on Friday or Saturday, since we changed sheets due to lag. There's a hidden sheet with previous stats, which I've made visible now.
According to the stats taken from the first spreadsheet we used, Phooka has sent in 4 dragons for a total of 145 tickets; QueenKatherin has sent in 6 dragons for 430 tickets.

Please let me know if these numbers are wrong !
@hinatot @Orru
Tickets will be automatically added! I will receive a spreadsheet with the names and tickets of each participant for the various events, and I'll log everything at the end of the week c:

@Phooka @QueenKatherin
The spreadsheet's "User stats" only shows your name if you've sent in a dragon on Friday or Saturday, since we changed sheets due to lag. There's a hidden sheet with previous stats, which I've made visible now.
According to the stats taken from the first spreadsheet we used, Phooka has sent in 4 dragons for a total of 145 tickets; QueenKatherin has sent in 6 dragons for 430 tickets.

Please let me know if these numbers are wrong !
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 232 233