Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 409 410
@Permanent
May I have the Ruby Daredevil Cover? If it's already been claimed, I'll go for the Glowing Gold Clawtips. :)

And may have spot 6 in the Glowing Contagion Raffle? Thanks.
@Permanent
May I have the Ruby Daredevil Cover? If it's already been claimed, I'll go for the Glowing Gold Clawtips. :)

And may have spot 6 in the Glowing Contagion Raffle? Thanks.
5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.gifo9GbwME.pngNDsPhS8.png
@Permanent

Could I have the Black Arm Bow please? :)
@Permanent

Could I have the Black Arm Bow please? :)
hu72dVR.png
@permanent can I have gold glowing claw Tips?
@permanent can I have gold glowing claw Tips?
@permanent Hi, could I have either the glowing gold claw tips, or the ivory aviator scarf?
@permanent Hi, could I have either the glowing gold claw tips, or the ivory aviator scarf?
WIP
@Permanent looking for some bling! Could I snag some darksteel wing bangles?
@Permanent looking for some bling! Could I snag some darksteel wing bangles?
@Permanent if all the gold claw tip aren't taken then could I have one? If so could I get the blue bird skull leg band?
@Permanent if all the gold claw tip aren't taken then could I have one? If so could I get the blue bird skull leg band?
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@Permanent

Could I grab the Navy Arm Wraps please?
And be added as number 8 for the third raffle please :3

Also~ Are your hatchlings available to adopt? (They're not wearing familiar's, atleast not yet haha!)
@Permanent

Could I grab the Navy Arm Wraps please?
And be added as number 8 for the third raffle please :3

Also~ Are your hatchlings available to adopt? (They're not wearing familiar's, atleast not yet haha!)
@Permanent

May I have a ruby daredevil cover please?
@Permanent

May I have a ruby daredevil cover please?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@tinavy
Yup just send a cr with the dragon and let me know if there are any restrictions.
@tinavy
Yup just send a cr with the dragon and let me know if there are any restrictions.
permanent.png
@SevenEggs
You have to claim a number. Since it is a raffle that is already being randomized I want people to choose their numbers so I don't get any complaints. SO if you want I reserved 5 since it was the remaining slot, but random slots is not accepted. Your choice if you want 5.
@DraweeDragon
Was already claimed sorry
@SevenEggs
You have to claim a number. Since it is a raffle that is already being randomized I want people to choose their numbers so I don't get any complaints. SO if you want I reserved 5 since it was the remaining slot, but random slots is not accepted. Your choice if you want 5.
@DraweeDragon
Was already claimed sorry
permanent.png
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 409 410